NFL

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Being accused of rape and comitting rape are two different things and I smell a gold digging hoe bag where there is a rape alegation there is a gold digging hoe and in US you are innocent until proven guilty. I'm not even a Steeler fan I hate the Steelers I'm a Raider fan(I hate everyone minus LeVeon Bell because he went to Michigan State) but fair is fair I call bs on that rape story.

You got to remember something PRO ATHLETES ARE TARGETS. I read stories where women would stalk NBA players at their hotels, they try and get pregnant so they can get them on the hook. Now as for Ben the quarterback yes I agree he is not the best quarterback but Pittsburgh can do some damage. Hell the Raiders and Denver won a super bowl being the wild card team so it can happen. If you are in the playoffs, you have a shot.
Well let him, he is just a little moron and you have to consider he is also a fucked up ravens fan so he is trying to pretend the die hard steeler hating ravens fan :)

However, on a serious note i would say the Steelers need time, they are not there yet, they dont have a championship caliber team. I would be happy to see them win a playoff game this year. Draft well, reload and come back stronger next year. Winning the SB? In 3 years.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
Being accused of rape and comitting rape are two different things and I smell a gold digging hoe bag where there is a rape alegation there is a gold digging hoe and in US you are innocent until proven guilty. I'm not even a Steeler fan I hate the Steelers I'm a Raider fan(I hate everyone minus LeVeon Bell because he went to Michigan State) but fair is fair I call bs on that rape story.

You got to remember something PRO ATHLETES ARE TARGETS. I read stories where women would stalk NBA players at their hotels, they try and get pregnant so they can get them on the hook. Now as for Ben the quarterback yes I agree he is not the best quarterback but Pittsburgh can do some damage. Hell the Raiders and Denver won a super bowl being the wild card team so it can happen. If you are in the playoffs, you have a shot.
Yes pro athletes are targets but Ben is an ass and everyone knows that , its not like one women came forward , there were several. Never mind the fact that Ben is a pussy for pretending to get "hurt" in every game mostly for show.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
I think Ben can very well live with some ravens scum calling him an ass
Akhe nafahm, what do you know about football? When was the last time you actually watched a full Pittsburgh game? You probably just watch youtube clips and get a hard on. You don’t even live in this area to know about the rivalry or you’re so called “favorite team”. If you knew anything you would know that no team out of the AFC north will do a damn thing in the playoffs, Pittsburgh got a few lucky breaks and made it but they will be in and out just like Cincinnati or the Ravens if they make it. Come back to me when you watch a full game and when your so called “favorite team” makes the playoffs 5 of the last 6 seasons and maybe 6 of 7 winning 1 super bowl and making the AFC championships 3 times and not having one losing season in the last 7 seasons.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Mozallaf i played QB and LB while you little moron are rooting for a fucked up team that your city had to get over from Cleveland. So kid, just be happy for being able to call yourself a fan and get out my way when i talk about football. Just like the other football, injaa ham ye jooje bisavaade tamaam ayaari.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
Mozallaf i played QB and LB while you little moron are rooting for a fucked up team that your city had to get over from Cleveland. So kid, just be happy for being able to call yourself a fan and get out my way when i talk about football. Just like the other football, injaa ham ye jooje bisavaade tamaam ayaari.
Playing flag football pick up games wouldn't make you an expert aldang . Last time I checked Cleveland still had the Browns but Indianpolis is using Baltimore old team name and emblem. Learn some of the history before you make a comment like that. Your insight about the NFL is just pathetic as your insight about other sports and pretty much everything.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
You don’t even live in this area to know about the rivalry or you’re so called “favorite team”.
so based on this same foul logics chenaan kooni azat paare konam age dafe dige biaai dar morede footballe iran o europa vagh vagh koni. Haalaa vaaisaa.
If you knew anything you would know that no team out of the AFC north will do a damn thing in the playoffs, Pittsburgh got a few lucky breaks and made it but they will be in and out just like Cincinnati or the Ravens if they make it.
Mozallaf, i said the same to teammelli a few posts earlier. Atleast read the thread. I mean you are a little moron and complete bisavaad by default but you look extra idiotic when you dont even read the posts before you start spamming :)
Come back to me when you watch a full game and when your so called “favorite team” makes the playoffs 5 of the last 6 seasons and maybe 6 of 7 winning 1 super bowl and making the AFC championships 3 times and not having one losing season in the last 7 seasons.
Aakhe bisavaad, gooz, are you telling all this as the fan of a team that needed to get over the cleveland browns some 18 years ago to have a team in the first place? lol Are you telling all this to someone whos team has won the SB 6 times, more than any other team in the NFL?

Bisavaad, come back when you know what football is. Right now you bisavaad look like you would confuse football with curling lol

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Playing flag football pick up games wouldn't make you an expert aldang . Last time I checked Cleveland still had the Browns but Indianpolis is using Baltimore old team name and emblem. Learn some of the history before you make a comment like that. Your insight about the NFL is just pathetic as your insight about other sports and pretty much everything.
Bisavaad, you dont even know the history of your own fucked up team. After the colts left the city you morons didnt even have a team to cheer for until 18 years ago as Art Modell brought you the team from Cleveland. Mozallaf, you are Art Modells renamed and and reshaped Cleveland Browns. Taa key man baayad be shomaa haa dars bedam aakhe? :)

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
so based on this same foul logics chenaan kooni azat paare konam age dafe dige biaai dar morede footballe iran o europa vagh vagh koni. Haalaa vaaisaa.

Mozallaf, i said the same to teammelli a few posts earlier. Atleast read the thread. I mean you are a little moron and complete bisavaad by default but you look extra idiotic when you dont even read the posts before you start spamming :)
Akhe yaboo , I watch most TM game unlike you and I visit Iran routinely and have been to TM games recently whereas you havnt been to Iran for decades and don't know anything about whats really happening in football or anything else.

Aakhe bisavaad, gooz, are you telling all this as the fan of a team that needed to get over the cleveland browns some 18 years ago to have a team in the first place? lol Are you telling all this to someone whos team has won the SB 6 times, more than any other team in the NFL?
Akhe An tapeh , go back and read your pointless post about Baltimore "stealing"Cleveland's team , learn some history. If you add the history of the Baltimore colts +Ravens - the years Baltimore didn't have NFL team the winning superbowl ratio for Baltimore football still beats Pittsburgh.

Bisavaad, come back when you know what football is. Right now you bisavaad look like you would confuse football with curling lol
like I said you never even been to a Pittsburgh game whereas I have been to a few Baltimore-Pittsburgh games and live close to the PA order to interact with Pittsburgh fans on a daily basis . Your a just old paranoid man sitting thousands miles away watching youtube clips and reading headlines and claim to be an "expert"

Last edited:

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
Bisavaad, you dont even know the history of your own fucked up team. After the colts left the city you morons didnt even have a team to cheer for until 18 years ago as Art Modell brought you the team from Cleveland. Mozallaf, you are Art Modells renamed and and reshaped Cleveland Browns. Taa key man baayad be shomaa haa dars bedam aakhe? :)
No shit Sherlock . You claim Baltimore of stealing Cleveland's team and I pointed out the fact that Indianapolis took Baltimore's team along with the name , history , and emblem whereas when Baltimore "took" we were considered a franchise expansion with a new team name , emblem and the history was left in Cleveland. It took Baltimore 5 years to win a super bowl after getting a team with arguably the best defense in NFL history.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Well let him, he is just a little moron and you have to consider he is also a fucked up ravens fan so he is trying to pretend the die hard steeler hating ravens fan :)

However, on a serious note i would say the Steelers need time, they are not there yet, they dont have a championship caliber team. I would be happy to see them win a playoff game this year. Draft well, reload and come back stronger next year. Winning the SB? In 3 years.
The Steelers need to go back to Steelers football and you are right it will take time they need to go back to the 70's or mid 90's straight up killers like the Raiders defenses in the 70s who just wanted to hurt people. It's going to take time but the Steelers are not complete crap. You are one of the better teams if you make it to the playoffs. Oh and hey how about that the Raiders actually managed to beat Buffalo and kick them out of the playoffs. We always play the role of the spoiler. We have like 3-5 years to go hopefully with good drafting and maybe, just maybe Jim Harbaugh or another good coach, we can do it. If I were the Raiders I would make Harbaugh an offer he couldn't refuse HC and GM. Our problem is Al Davis might have been a dick but at least he knew football. His son Mark Davis is a fucking MORON and Reggie McKenzee needs to go so does Tony Sporano or as I call him Tony Soprano. We got it right with Khalil Mack and Derek Carr that is a start at least we have our LB and QB. If the Raiders are smart they will draft Amari Cooper and give Carr an explosive weapon that will strengthen our receiver corps.

Back to the Steelers if you make it to the playoffs, you have a fighter's chance anything can happen in the playoffs, it's a new season everybody is 0-0.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Akhe yaboo , I watch most TM game unlike you and I visit Iran routinely and have been to TM games recently whereas you havnt been to Iran for decades and don't know anything about whats really happening in football or anything else.
Heyvoon, first of all you are changing your own fucked up claim. You said i am far away so i couldnt know anything about football. And i said, ke dafe dige age dar morede football gaalaro vaa koni, kooneto paare mikonam and i do. I dont know if you have really been to iran recently but i got it down from every year to every second year. However idiot, its not shohrat or anything. You can go there and be a fucked up bisavaad and you can keep living in your little village in the US and still be a bisavaad. Going and visiting places doesnt make you a better football or hockey expert koon nashoor. I show you iranian 17 years old who knows english premier league better than the average english who just reads about it in the papers. kholaase morgho zadi zire baghalet rafti amrika fekr mikoni ahmad abad ham shahriye.
Akhe An tapeh , go back and read your pointless post about Baltimore "stealing"Cleveland's team
show me that phrase zenaa zaadeh. Show me the phrase inwhich i said Baltimore stealing clevelands team. Shomaa haa goozi naboodid ke bekhaaid timi ro bedozdid. You little morons had to wait for Art Modell to relocate the franchize, making you nothings to have something to cheer about. loool. This is what i said and this is fact. baltimore ravens are just a relocated and reshaped cleveland browns. Baayad berid koone Art Modell ro belisid :)

like I said you never even been to a Pittsburgh game whereas I have been to a few Baltimore-Pittsburgh games and live close to the PA order to interact with Pittsburgh fans on a daily basis . Your a just old paranoid man sitting thousands miles away watching youtube clips and reading headlines and claim to be an "expert"
Look mozallaf, i dont think there is anyone on this site who came around more than i did. I lived in Newzealand, i lived half a year in the US, i lived in France, Switzerland, Germany...and i have seen places that a little brainless villager like you wouldnt even imagine. You wouldnt even be able to write down the names of those places i have been to. Kholaase, go learn a thing or two about football and the team you call yourself a fan of and come back for the next lesson. right now you are not even on the same level as a ball boy. Felan dar hadde chaai chi o ghahve chi hasti, boro koon goshaade bisavaad :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Back to the Steelers if you make it to the playoffs, you have a fighter's chance anything can happen in the playoffs, it's a new season everybody is 0-0.
Well i dont know. Football is not baseball. In baseball the playoffs really mean 0-0 for everybody. In football however its much different. Its really tough for an (as example) 8-8 team to go all the way and become champion. Those teams have been 8-8 for a reason and a 14-2 team is 14-2 for a reason. Sure, there is always a small outside chance but i really dont think the Steelers have all the tools needed to go all the way.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
Heyvoon, first of all you are changing your own fucked up claim. You said i am far away so i couldnt know anything about football. And i said, ke dafe dige age dar morede football gaalaro vaa koni, kooneto paare mikonam and i do. I dont know if you have really been to iran recently but i got it down from every year to every second year. However idiot, its not shohrat or anything. You can go there and be a fucked up bisavaad and you can keep living in your little village in the US and still be a bisavaad. Going and visiting places doesnt make you a better football or hockey expert koon nashoor. I show you iranian 17 years old who knows english premier league better than the average english who just reads about it in the papers. kholaase morgho zadi zire baghalet rafti amrika fekr mikoni ahmad abad ham shahriye.
olagh, so now you claim to visit Iran? why are you going your foreign currency to these mullahs? I thought that would be considered treason in your book? didn't you say anyone who invests in Iran is a traitor? I am no expert but compared to a old far like you then yes I am an expert. Going places doesn't make you an expert but watching the games week after week , interacting with fans , listening to sports talk radio will make you more knowledgeable compared to a old fart sitting halfway across the world.
show me that phrase zenaa zaadeh. Show me the phrase inwhich i said Baltimore stealing clevelands team. Shomaa haa goozi naboodid ke bekhaaid timi ro bedozdid. You little morons had to wait for Art Modell to relocate the franchize, making you nothings to have something to cheer about. loool. This is what i said and this is fact. baltimore ravens are just a relocated and reshaped cleveland browns. Baayad berid koone Art Modell ro belisid :)
Trying to back track now ? "took" Baltimore did not take any team. They didn't just "relocate" or "reshape" the Cleveland browns . Aldang go and read about the concept of "franchise expansion" and then come back and pretend to be an expert.

Look mozallaf, i dont think there is anyone on this site who came around more than i did. I lived in Newzealand, i lived half a year in the US, i lived in France, Switzerland, Germany...and i have seen places that a little brainless villager like you wouldnt even imagine. You wouldnt even be able to write down the names of those places i have been to. Kholaase, go learn a thing or two about football and the team you call yourself a fan of and come back for the next lesson. right now you are not even on the same level as a ball boy. Felan dar hadde chaai chi o ghahve chi hasti, boro koon goshaade bisavaad :)
"lived in the US for 6 month" wow honar karde!!! Considering your an old fart that list should be much bigger . I've visited all of those places with the exception of Switzerland (shithole who would want to visit that dahat) and by the time I am a old man like you I should have at 20-30 country's on my list but even then I wouldn't claim to know everything and be an expert like you .

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Well i dont know. Football is not baseball. In baseball the playoffs really mean 0-0 for everybody. In football however its much different. Its really tough for an (as example) 8-8 team to go all the way and become champion. Those teams have been 8-8 for a reason and a 14-2 team is 14-2 for a reason. Sure, there is always a small outside chance but i really dont think the Steelers have all the tools needed to go all the way.
Fair point and don't forget football is different because it's a one game knockout system but if you get hot (maybe not an 8-8 team) but a 10-6 wild card team has a shot but in Baseball it's a bit easier because it's based on a seven game series so a wild card team that gets hot can win. Also, in Baseball even the wild card teams are good there aren't as many teams that make it to the playoffs in baseball so everyone who makes it to the playoffs is good but no matter what even if you limp into the playoffs, you have a puncher's chance. Hell who would have thought Buster Douglas would have knocked out Mike Tyson(just using a boxing analogy because I love martial arts and boxing). Who would have thought the 1980's Raiders, who got their starting QB Wilson knocked out would have won the Super Bowl(in comes Jim Plunkett the rest was history) and Denver did it one year with Elway as a wild card so it can happen but you are right the odds are stacked against you but you just never know. Maybe a few lucky bounces go Pittsburgh's way you just never know.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
olagh, so now you claim to visit Iran? why are you going your foreign currency to these mullahs? I thought that would be considered treason in your book? didn't you say anyone who invests in Iran is a traitor?
Khob heyvoon so you are basically admitting you are a big fat zero regarding football right? Ok, why did it take you little moron so long? Khob faghat miyoomadi migofti mesle hamishe ye gohi khordi o toosh moondi. Inhame zerr zerr o efaade nadaasht ke :)
Trying to back track now ? "took" Baltimore did not take any team. They didn't just "relocate" or "reshape" the Cleveland browns . Aldang go and read about the concept of "franchise expansion" and then come back and pretend to be an expert.
Boro por roo, boro koon nashoor, the same goh khori again :)
As i said, you actually know i am right but you are such a thick moron that you are ready to spin the whole thing before you come and say gohe ziaadi khordi. As said, your fucked up team is just a result of Art Modell relocating his cleveland browns to baltimore to make illiterate idiots like you have something to cheer about. Thats it. You basically are the real cleveland browns, renamed to baltimore ravens. Haalaa khodeto bokosh, bekoob khodeto be divaar bisavaaad :)

"lived in the US for 6 month" wow honar karde!!! Considering your an old fart that list should be much bigger . I've visited all of those places with the exception of Switzerland (shithole who would want to visit that dahat) and by the time I am a old man like you I should have at 20-30 country's on my list but even then I wouldn't claim to know everything and be an expert like you .
Look bisavaad, bottom line is, i am a guy who knows the team you call "your team" better than you yourself. I am a guy who played the game you call "your game", while you only know it as a fanboy from infront of the TV. I am the guy who spanks your sorry illiterate ass in close to anything you think you know something about. I have seen this world while you moron were calling sib zamini dib damini shiiting in your pampers. I speak 4 languages, 3 of them pretty darn good to perfect, while you idiot hanooz maasto baa angosht mikhori o daste chap o raasteto nemitooni az ham tashkhis bedi. These are all realities a little illiterate kid like you has to realize and get along with. The sooner the better koon nashoor.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
olagh, so now you claim to visit Iran? why are you going your foreign currency to these mullahs? I thought that would be considered treason in your book? didn't you say anyone who invests in Iran is a traitor? I am no expert but compared to a old far like you then yes I am an expert. Going places doesn't make you an expert but watching the games week after week , interacting with fans , listening to sports talk radio will make you more knowledgeable compared to a old fart sitting halfway across the world.

With all due respect, if you haven't visited Switzerland, how would you know if it is a shithole or not? Personally, I've been to a charming city in Neuchatel and in Geneva and I found it to be very lovely. Switzerland has some of the most expensive shops in the world and for a shithole their economy is doing quite well.
http://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/strong-smes-key-to-switzerland-s-economic-success/33424824

You are entitled to your opinion but that would be like me saying Germany is a shithole, despite the fact that I never went there(of course I went many times) but I think you get where I am going . I'm not saying this to be a troll or bother you but I noticed you have a tendency to jump to conclusions based on your assumptions.
Remember at first you doubted the fact that I had an honorable discharge from the Navy and you doubted the fact that am a blue belt in Jiu Jitsu until I showed you my DD214 through email and my uniform? Granted you were basing it off of my reputation in the past of being a liar but again what I am saying is gather all of your facts before you make a judgement call like that. Give give it a try, you might really enjoy Switzerland. Of course every country has it's good parts and it's bad parts. For example, if you come to LA where I live and I show you nice areas like Arcadia, San Marino or 30 min away Beverly Hills, Malibu etc, you will think LA is a wonderful place. If however, I take you to say East LA and Compton, you will think LA is a shit hole. Again, I am younger than both of you gentlemen I am 32 but one good thing about the Navy was I had the pleasure of traveling all over the world(with the exception of South America because my ship didn't go there) so maybe I have a slightly different perspective. I don't know what I am trying to say is before you say something like Switzerland is a shithole, visit the country because it is very nice.

*Please note this post is not indented as a disrespect to you that is not how a good Christian should act and it's almost Christmas eve that is not my style. I'm just giving you the benefit of my experience because perhaps I've been to more countries than most people here. I might be on the younger side but when you go on multiple deployments thorugh Europe, Asia and Africa you get to visit all over the world.

BTW my favorite countries in the world and coolest place I visited(minus Germany of course)
KENYA and Uganda-Safari-EPIC.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Baba no need to explain the obvious to this idiot. He is just a little fart, he comes up every now and then, gets spanked and sent back to his village and his chickens and all is good again :)

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
Khob heyvoon so you are basically admitting you are a big fat zero regarding football right? Ok, why did it take you little moron so long? Khob faghat miyoomadi migofti mesle hamishe ye gohi khordi o toosh moondi. Inhame zerr zerr o efaade nadaasht ke :)
akheh haroomzadeh chera enghadr kooso shehr megi? "basically admitting"? why don't you enlighten me how I basically admitted. The only thing I admitted is that your the biggest hypocrite on this forum for bashing and preaching members about "investing" in the mullahs while all along you been traveling to Iran and giving them your own money why don't you practice what you preach?

Boro por roo, boro koon nashoor, the same goh khori again :)
As i said, you actually know i am right but you are such a thick moron that you are ready to spin the whole thing before you come and say gohe ziaadi khordi. As said, your fucked up team is just a result of Art Modell relocating his cleveland browns to baltimore to make illiterate idiots like you have something to cheer about. Thats it. You basically are the real cleveland browns, renamed to baltimore ravens. Haalaa khodeto bokosh, bekoob khodeto be divaar bisavaaad :)
the old man claiming he right again when I caught him in his own Bullshit. if you search " I am right" on this forum there are 1000+ posts made by Chinaski. Do you get hard on every time you say "I am right" (oh I forgot you cant since you need Viagra) or do you just like padding yourself in the back for no reason? If you had any sense of football or sports in the US you would know a franchise expansion is not relocating. Relocating is the Indianapolis Colts , relocating will be the raiders if they move to LA . Expansion teams are teams like the Jaguars , Ravens or Tampa Rays in the MLB . If Art Modell relocated to Baltimore then there would be no Cleveland Browns today. I don't know why I am even wasting my time explain these simple things to a old fart like you since your brain is incapable of grasping these simple facts.

Look bisavaad, bottom line is, i am a guy who knows the team you call "your team" better than you yourself. I am a guy who played the game you call "your game", while you only know it as a fanboy from infront of the TV. I am the guy who spanks your sorry illiterate ass in close to anything you think you know something about. I have seen this world while you moron were calling sib zamini dib damini shiiting in your pampers. I speak 4 languages, 3 of them pretty darn good to perfect, while you idiot hanooz maasto baa angosht mikhori o daste chap o raasteto nemitooni az ham tashkhis bedi. These are all realities a little illiterate kid like you has to realize and get along with. The sooner the better koon nashoor.
look olagh, you a guy who thinks he knows everything . Your a guy who claims to have played football . You must of done a lot of things in the 6 months you lived in the US , you became a football player and at the same time you traveled all across the US (more than me or anyone else on this forum as you claim) and learned about American's and race and everything there is to know about America. You can barely speak English so what other languages do you speak? is gibberish one those 4 languages? because your damn good at that.

Last edited:

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
With all due respect, if you haven't visited Switzerland, how would you know if it is a shithole or not? Personally, I've been to a charming city in Neuchatel and in Geneva and I found it to be very lovely. Switzerland has some of the most expensive shops in the world and for a shithole their economy is doing quite well.
http://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/strong-smes-key-to-switzerland-s-economic-success/33424824

You are entitled to your opinion but that would be like me saying Germany is a shithole, despite the fact that I never went there(of course I went many times) but I think you get where I am going . I'm not saying this to be a troll or bother you but I noticed you have a tendency to jump to conclusions based on your assumptions.
I consider Switzerland a shithole just like Chinaski considers this part of the US a shithole , get it? don't waste your time giving me your life story with your usual long posts . No disrespect but I have no interest .

Remember at first you doubted the fact that I had an honorable discharge from the Navy and you doubted the fact that am a blue belt in Jiu Jitsu until I showed you my DD214 through email and my uniform? Granted you were basing it off of my reputation in the past of being a liar but again what I am saying is gather all of your facts before you make a judgement call like that. Give give it a try, you might really enjoy Switzerland. Of course every country has it's good parts and it's bad parts. For example, if you come to LA where I live and I show you nice areas like Arcadia, San Marino or 30 min away Beverly Hills, Malibu etc, you will think LA is a wonderful place. If however, I take you to say East LA and Compton, you will think LA is a shit hole. Again, I am younger than both of you gentlemen I am 32 but one good thing about the Navy was I had the pleasure of traveling all over the world(with the exception of South America because my ship didn't go there) so maybe I have a slightly different perspective. I don't know what I am trying to say is before you say something like Switzerland is a shithole, visit the country because it is very nice.

*Please note this post is not indented as a disrespect to you that is not how a good Christian should act and it's almost Christmas eve that is not my style. I'm just giving you the benefit of my experience because perhaps I've been to more countries than most people here. I might be on the younger side but when you go on multiple deployments thorugh Europe, Asia and Africa you get to visit all over the world.

BTW my favorite countries in the world and coolest place I visited(minus Germany of course)
KENYA and Uganda-Safari-EPIC.
You answered yourself , you've lied many many times on these forums so its hard for me or a lot of other members to believe what you have to say. No disrespect .