NFL

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
Bisavaad, as i said before, whenever you need help regarding the history and background of baltimore ravens, you need to ask me politely, you sit down and listen carefully to what Chinaski has to say. There is no way around it. You are a dumb idiot who cant even distinguish his right from the left hand, so such an illiterate fuck really needs to calm down, shut his mouth and try to learn the ABC of football, specially the ABC of history of his own fucked up football team and how it was put together. So as i said, your team is basically Art Modells cleveland browns, brought down to baltimore to give such sorry excuses of football fans like you something to cheer about. :)

idiot going on google desperately trying to prove something pointless. You claimed Ravens were relocated franchise did you not? you claimed the ravens kept all the same players from the browns did you not? The Ravens are legally considered an expansion team by the NFL but Mr. Chinaski thinks he knows more than the NFL and thinks they were a relocated franchise "the Ravens are technically considered an expansion team, due to an agreement with the Cleveland Browns, which allowed the history of the pre-1996 Cleveland Browns to remain in that city "wiki. If the Ravens were the same Cleveland Browns then how in the world did they become so damn successful and won in a super bowl in their 4th year whereas Cleveland browns never won a super bowl. The Baltimore Ravens best players were drafted by the Baltimore Ravens Jonathan ogden and Ray Lewis who will be hall famers. No Cleveland Brown player that remained on the team was good enough to be in the Ravens hall of fame and when we won the superbowl there were just a handful of Browns players left on the roster.
did you expect him to get his franchise to Baltimore and still call it Cleveland browns
And you didn't explain what you consider the Indianapolis Colts

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
Yes tokhme sag. Cutting ties doesnt mean you cant go to a restaurant and have a dinner or buy yourself 1 kilo of tokhme aaftaab gardoon. loool...look how far i have already dummed most simple things down to make this little idiot understand and he still doesnt. :)
cutting all ties mean cutting all ties don't try to sugar coat it . You bash Team Melli players and call them IRI team but you have a IRI passport and visit Iran and yet claim to have cut all ties with Iran now that's hypocrisy at its best.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
cutting all ties mean cutting all ties don't try to sugar coat it . You bash Team Melli players and call them IRI team but you have a IRI passport and visit Iran and yet claim to have cut all ties with Iran now that's hypocrisy at its best.
So it was still too much for you mofo? I really dont see any room to dumb it down any further. Ok dummy, you can go visit your relatives and buy yourself tokhme aaftaab gardoon and you wont be considered an investor, a businessman or supporter of IR economy. I dont think i have said anything that contradicts my beliefs in any capacity.

But you admit you are a fucked up idiot who is trying his best to derail the thread from your very first motherfucking post right mofo?
one heck of a kalle kharaabe birabt :)

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
idiot going on google desperately trying to prove something pointless. You claimed Ravens were relocated franchise did you not? you claimed the ravens kept all the same players from the browns did you not? The Ravens are legally considered an expansion team by the NFL but Mr. Chinaski thinks he knows more than the NFL and thinks they were a relocated franchise "the Ravens are technically considered an expansion team, due to an agreement with the Cleveland Browns, which allowed the history of the pre-1996 Cleveland Browns to remain in that city "wiki. If the Ravens were the same Cleveland Browns then how in the world did they become so damn successful and won in a super bowl in their 4th year whereas Cleveland browns never won a super bowl. The Baltimore Ravens best players were drafted by the Baltimore Ravens Jonathan ogden and Ray Lewis who will be hall famers. No Cleveland Brown player that remained on the team was good enough to be in the Ravens hall of fame and when we won the superbowl there were just a handful of Browns players left on the roster. And you didn't explain what you consider the Indianapolis Colts
loooool...little idiot, trying your best to somehow get out of this mess unhurt...baba joojeh, i will let you save face, just dont lose your dast o paa :) Its easy. Again:

You are basically and factually Art Modells cleveland browns that he brought down to baltimore, gave them a new name, new colors and new stadium. Period.
There is not more into it dummy. Accept the truth and move on enghdar zerr zerre bikhod nakon :)

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
So it was still too much for you mofo? I really dont see any room to dumb it down any further. Ok dummy, you can go visit your relatives and buy yourself tokhme aaftaab gardoon and you wont be considered an investor, a businessman or supporter of IR economy. I dont think i have said anything that contradicts my beliefs in any capacity.

But you admit you are a fucked up idiot who is trying his best to derail the thread from your very first motherfucking post right mofo?
one heck of a kalle kharaabe birabt :)
Next time maybe you should say cut most ties instead of cut all ties .

so what is the difference between you and lets Goochinejad you call him a IRI player that plays for the IRI team? you have a passport that's says your a citizen of the Islamic Republic of Iran just like him you visit your relatives and he plays football for his country . Enlighten us professor Chinaski what makes you so different than him?

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
loooool...little idiot, trying your best to somehow get out of this mess unhurt...baba joojeh, i will let you save face, just dont lose your dast o paa :) Its easy. Again:

You are basically and factually Art Modells cleveland browns that he brought down to baltimore, gave them a new name, new colors and new stadium. Period.
There is not more into it dummy. Accept the truth and move on enghdar zerr zerre bikhod nakon :)
Its hilarious seeing you post this when you cant answer any of your own claims . Simple questions and yet you refuse to answer because you know by answering it will prove what an idiot you are. You claimed Ravens were relocated franchise did you not? you claimed the ravens kept all the same players from the browns did you not? And you still haven't said what you consider the Indianapolis Colts since you seem to have your own definition of things.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
what is the difference between you and lets Goochinejad you call him a IRI player that plays for the IRI team? you have a passport that's says your a citizen of the Islamic Republic of Iran just like him you visit your relatives and he plays football for his country . Enlighten us professor Chinaski what makes you so different than him?
Migam dige, enghadr kodan o ahmaghi that you really have to ask this question and you dont even notice how dumb your question is. Now go and open up an extra thread and i will enlighten you kid ,although with the level of IQ you have already shown during all those exchanges, i doubt you will get the most simple and most plausible explanations.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Its hilarious seeing you post this when you cant answer any of your own claims . Simple questions and yet you refuse to answer because you know by answering it will prove what an idiot you are. You claimed Ravens were relocated franchise did you not? you claimed the ravens kept all the same players from the browns did you not? And you still haven't said what you consider the Indianapolis Colts since you seem to have your own definition of things.
No no you idiot, i am not gonna let you bisavaad start making this thing to a complex thing just to blur the sight of those who are trying to understand this situation. Its easy and we keep it easy so for the 34th time: Art Modell, fed up with losing with cleveland, takes his team and brings it down to Baltimore. New city, new name, new stadium. So without art modells cleveland browns your fucked up baltimore ravens would be nonexistent. You are based on the original clevleand brown. Period.
The more you stumble and try to spin this easy thing, the more idiotic and moronic you look. go ahead now :)

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
Migam dige, enghadr kodan o ahmaghi that you really have to ask this question and you dont even notice how dumb your question is. Now go and open up an extra thread and i will enlighten you kid ,although with the level of IQ you have already shown during all those exchanges, i doubt you will get the most simple and most plausible explanations.
definition " Yes I know deep down I am a hypocrite for bashing others for not cutting all ties with IRI while I do the same"

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
definition " Yes I know deep down I am a hypocrite for bashing others for not cutting all ties with IRI while I do the same"
That means you are a dumb idiot who is talking unrelated stuff in an unrelated thread. That also means you are afraid of just going and opening up a thread or atleast going to that other thread where i talked about IR and their players and continue discussing the matter there. The whole thing shows what a fucked up character you basically are. A little villager, full of oghdeh, a totally bisavaad moron who however feels like he has to keep answering just for the sake of answering.

Yup, this is the kind of bisavaad moron you are, this is the kind of lajan you have always been :)

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
No no you idiot, i am not gonna let you bisavaad start making this thing to a complex thing just to blur the sight of those who are trying to understand this situation. Its easy and we keep it easy so for the 34th time: Art Modell, fed up with losing with cleveland, takes his team and brings it down to Baltimore. New city, new name, new stadium. So without art modells cleveland browns your fucked up baltimore ravens would be nonexistent. You are based on the original clevleand brown. Period.
The more you stumble and try to spin this easy thing, the more idiotic and moronic you look. go ahead now :)

lol shit gets funnier post by post , a desperate old man desperately trying to save face. Next time you some research and know the difference between a expansion team and a "relocated team" also next time don't make claims like they kept "all the same players" and then not be able to explain what the Indianapolis colts are considered.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
lol shit gets funnier post by post , a desperate old man desperately trying to save face. Next time you some research and know the difference between a expansion team and a "relocated team" also next time don't make claims like they kept "all the same players" and then not be able to explain what the Indianapolis colts are considered.
No no you idiot, this is the ultimate answer, there is no when and or and bla bla . I am not gonna let you bisavaad start making this thing to a complex thing just to blur the sight of those who are trying to understand this situation. Its easy and we keep it easy so for the 34th time: Art Modell, fed up with losing with cleveland, takes his team and brings it down to Baltimore. New city, new name, new stadium. So without art modells cleveland browns your fucked up baltimore ravens would be nonexistent. You are based on the original clevleand browns. Period.
The more you stumble and try to spin this easy thing, the more idiotic and moronic you look. go ahead now, make yourself look worse than you have already done because there is nothing more to it than what i have said from get go. You are based on Art Modells cleveland browns. :)

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
That means you are a dumb idiot who is talking unrelated stuff in an unrelated thread. That also means you are afraid of just going and opening up a thread or atleast going to that other thread where i talked about IR and their players and continue discussing the matter there. The whole thing shows what a fucked up character you basically are. A little villager, full of oghdeh, a totally bisavaad moron who however feels like he has to keep answering just for the sake of answering.

Yup, this is the kind of bisavaad moron you are, this is the kind of lajan you have always been :)
No that just means your a Khaen or a hypocrite. Next time when you make a post calling TM players IRI players just also point out that you visited the IRI embassy and got your IRI passport and got on a IRI plane and visited the IRI not too long ago lol.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
No no you idiot, this is the ultimate answer, there is no when and or and bla bla . I am not gonna let you bisavaad start making this thing to a complex thing just to blur the sight of those who are trying to understand this situation. Its easy and we keep it easy so for the 34th time: Art Modell, fed up with losing with cleveland, takes his team and brings it down to Baltimore. New city, new name, new stadium. So without art modells cleveland browns your fucked up baltimore ravens would be nonexistent. You are based on the original clevleand brown. Period.

HAHAHHHA I cant stop laughing how desperate do are you to "win" argument that you simply cant . posting and reposting the same exact thing now that's really desperate but hilarious thanks for the laughs.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
No that just means your a Khaen or a hypocrite. Next time when you make a post calling TM players IRI players just also point out that you visited the IRI embassy and got your IRI passport and got on a IRI plane and visited the IRI not too long ago lol.
No haroom zaadeh, thats exactly what i said. You tokhme sag go, open up a thread and you will see how i spank your little IRI ass and how i drag all your dumb bullshit down the toilet once again. Yes tokhme sag, there is huge difference between getting visa for Iran, going there to visit your relatives and buy yourself tokhme aaftaab gardoon and wearing that IRI on your chest, go on internation stages, sing that ey emaam song infront of hundreds of millions, wear that allah o akbar flag every where, going to nohe khooni o namaaz jomeh....

aaare tokhme sage bisavaad, this has been just a hint. Just go and open up a thread and see how i will shit on you and everything you little superficial villager stand for. :)

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
HAHAHHHA I cant stop laughing how desperate do are you to "win" argument that you simply cant . posting and reposting the same exact thing now that's really desperate but hilarious thanks for the laughs.

No no you idiot, this is the ultimate answer, there is no when and or and bla bla. Its like coming and trying to argue that the answer of 2+2 could be something different than 4. I am not gonna let you bisavaad start making this thing to a complex thing just to blur the sight of those who are trying to understand this situation. Its easy and we keep it easy so for the 34th time: Art Modell, fed up with losing with cleveland, takes his team and brings it down to Baltimore. New city, new name, new stadium. So without art modells cleveland browns your fucked up baltimore ravens would be nonexistent. You are based on the original clevleand browns. Period.
The more you stumble and try to spin this easy thing, the more idiotic and moronic you look. go ahead now, make yourself look worse than you have already done because there is nothing more to it than what i have said from get go. You are based on Art Modells cleveland browns. :)

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
No haroom zaadeh, thats exactly what i said. You tokhme sag go, open up a thread and you will see how i spank your little IRI ass and how i drag all your dumb bullshit down the toilet once again. Yes tokhme sag, there is huge difference between getting visa for Iran, going there to visit your relatives and buy yourself tokhme aaftaab gardoon and wearing that IRI on your chest, go on internation stages, sing that ey emaam song infront of hundreds of millions, wear that allah o akbar flag every where, going to nohe khooni o namaaz jomeh....

aaare tokhme sage bisavaad, this has been just a hint. Just go and open up a thread and see how i will shit on you and everything you little superficial villager stand for. :)
Professor Chinaski how do you travel to Iran? do you have to get a IRI passport from the IRI embassy? your definition of cutting all ties is just good as the US cutting all ties with IRI lol.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
No no you idiot, this is the ultimate answer, there is no when and or and bla bla. Its like coming and trying to argue that the answer of 2+2 could be something different than 4. I am not gonna let you bisavaad start making this thing to a complex thing just to blur the sight of those who are trying to understand this situation. Its easy and we keep it easy so for the 34th time: Art Modell, fed up with losing with cleveland, takes his team and brings it down to Baltimore. New city, new name, new stadium. So without art modells cleveland browns your fucked up baltimore ravens would be nonexistent. You are based on the original clevleand browns. Period.

lol

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Professor Chinaski how do you travel to Iran? do you have to get a IRI passport from the IRI embassy? your definition of cutting all ties is just good as the US cutting all ties with IRI lol.
Yes i have both passports including an iranian passport like millions of other civilians who just go to visit relatives, it still wouldnt make you get on the same level as those who go represent that regime on international stages, infront of millions of international attenders and this is such an obvious thing but you little kodan are not even able to recognize it. :)

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
Yes i have both passports including an iranian passport like millions of other civilians who just go to visit relatives, it still wouldnt make you get on the same level as those who go represent that regime on international stages, infront of millions of international attenders and this is such an obvious thing but you little kodan are not even able to recognize it. :)
Don't put yourself in the same category of "millions civilians" because those millions don't claim to have cut all ties and don't preach others not to buy goods in Iran & bash Iranian athletes by calling them IRI athletes.