NHL 09-10

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Markov out 3-4 months. Did not like the way Habs played last night. Now our star is out. Thanks to Price we got 2 points
True ,thnx to price we got 2 points , thnx to price we will miss playoff , no markov , no playoff , this defense is already terrible ... we will go for top 5 picks this year , mark my words ..

Welcome to Alain Vigneault habs time ..

to ham boro ba carey pricet kon koonak bazi kon now

Iran#1

Bench Warmer
Oct 19, 2002
Montreal
True ,thnx to price we got 2 points , thnx to price we will miss playoff , no markov , no playoff , this defense is already terrible ... we will go for top 5 picks this year , mark my words ..

Welcome to Alain Vigneault habs time ..

to ham boro ba carey pricet kon koonak bazi kon now

be fair man. he was great and he kept us in the game. Our D was slow and made lots of mistake. Give credit when deserved.
I am not otimitic about Habs this year. Hope Im wrong. Watch Flyers
Btw, Huet sucks. Hawks have a great team if they don't get a real goalie they won't go far

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
be fair man. he was great and he kept us in the game. Our D was slow and made lots of mistake. Give credit when deserved.
I am not otimitic about Habs this year. Hope Im wrong. Watch Flyers
Btw, Huet sucks. Hawks have a great team if they don't get a real goalie they won't go far
Y u live in past? .. Huet left us two season a go , end of story ! chera rabte gooz be shaghige midi haji ?
He was great but he wasnt the ONLY reason we won .. when you score 4 goals away, there are some other people who deserve credit , i think markov( before his injury) , Camm and Metropolit played outstanding game ..

As i said u go as far as your goalie go .. lets see what he is capable to do ..

Iran#1

Bench Warmer
Oct 19, 2002
Montreal
Y u live in past? .. Huet left us two season a go , end of story ! chera rabte gooz be shaghige midi haji ?
He was great but he wasnt the ONLY reason we won .. when you score 4 goals away, there are some other people who deserve credit , i think markov( before his injury) , Camm and Metropolit played outstanding game ..

As i said u go as far as your goalie go .. lets see what he is capable to do ..
why do I live in the past? Huet is not alive anymore? he does not play in NHL anymore. I am saying Huet sucks period and Hawks need a goalie cuz they have a great team and great coach.
True Cam markov played awesom. if it wasn't Price it would be an embaressing night. As fr the game one, hats off to Price and well deserved first star. U come out and blast him again not fair.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
why do I live in the past? Huet is not alive anymore? he does not play in NHL anymore. I am saying Huet sucks period and Hawks need a goalie cuz they have a great team and great coach.
True Cam markov played awesom. if it wasn't Price it would be an embaressing night. As fr the game one, hats off to Price and well deserved first star. U come out and blast him again not fair.
You dont need to b worry about Huet , he did more than enought for a guy who came from a country with no hockey tradition and got drafted late and in his mid 20 and did enough to get such a contract ..

so basicly you are telling me you know more than Kings , Habs , Caps and Hawks organisation who gave him a chance and for each of them he was more or less as no1 ........................ JALEBE !
seems you dont get it or dont want to , he isnt part of us and i dont give a damn if he fail or even does well , as i dont for theo or anyother ..

what is matter is PRICE , right now , before having orgasm , lets wait couple weeks , couple months , then we talk .. i never had confidence to this guy and will never had ..There is just too much hype around him ..

Last edited:

Sith

IPL Player
Jun 13, 2005
www.wegotitfirst.com
The positioning is back, as are the athleticism and confidence. Love his puck handling, an aspect of Price's game that had gone south for a while. Without Markov for 60 games, The Franchise will have to keep this team in playoff contention. And off his performance in two OT games, Price just might pull it off. BOONE.

THE PRICE IS RIGHT.

Give us 10 games, and we'll get much better. You'll see. Don't think that we're giving many shots because Markov is not playing, it would've been the same with him in the line up, but probably with less scoring opportunities against.

We must fight every night, and get as much point as possible, and try to survive till Markov returns.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
The positioning is back, as are the athleticism and confidence. Love his puck handling, an aspect of Price's game that had gone south for a while. Without Markov for 60 games, The Franchise will have to keep this team in playoff contention. And off his performance in two OT games, Price just might pull it off. BOONE.

THE PRICE IS RIGHT.

Give us 10 games, and we'll get much better. You'll see. Don't think that we're giving many shots because Markov is not playing, it would've been the same with him in the line up, but probably with less scoring opportunities against.

We must fight every night, and get as much point as possible, and try to survive till Markov returns.
wait till end of season , hope you use the same sentences ..

Have you see how much DMs protected him in last two games .. many clean up in front of net and many shots came from outside , he was good , but he is paid to stop the puck , otherwise what is difference btw me and you and him ?
lets not having orgasm that fast ..

Iran#1

Bench Warmer
Oct 19, 2002
Montreal
wait till end of season , hope you use the same sentences ..

Have you see how much DMs protected him in last two games .. many clean up in front of net and many shots came from outside , he was good , but he is paid to stop the puck , otherwise what is difference btw me and you and him ?
lets not having orgasm that fast ..

Agha forget about the end of the season so far Price has been great and u could be postive man. Why do u want him to fail. If he failed then attack him till then stop with the negative waves. We all want the team succed . He is a kid that had some off ice issue last year which seems he learned from it. So far in both games he has been our star. Hope we could build on this and go far in playoffs.

Sith

IPL Player
Jun 13, 2005
www.wegotitfirst.com
If there is such thing as a good loss, last night's was it.

Great game by the Canadiens (not so good in the 2nd period), but it was a good performance over all. We all saw what this team is capable of in the 3rd.

Iran#1

Bench Warmer
Oct 19, 2002
Montreal
I liked the way Martin coached last night. 3rd period used only 2 lines and sometimes the Lap line. Lap and Guy suck big time and if they don't pull it together soon they will end up with Sergy. Halak was weak on the last goal the rest he was good. Don;t forget we are missing our best player, Markov.