NHL 2013-2014 Season

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Finally the great National Carey( since he made to Olympic team and won gold..) steal a game in play-off after 8 years in league, is about time .. ( even thought he allowed couple softies as usual on first and 2th goals)... good for him and for team . let see if he can keep it up and we win this series . We played crap last night but shit happens , your teams can't play great during all play-off and that is why you need your goalies to steal couple games. he didn't have to in first round , now is time for him to stand .

Go Habs Go

Last edited:

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Man....pull this POS of Fleury NOW...first period not over and the Rangers are already leading 2-0 and you can read the distrust of penguins defensemen in Fleury in their eyes...

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Habs collapse in 3th ! terrible last 10 minutes by whole team.National Carey and team choked badly at end ! giving up two goals lead in P-0 ,Ugly! terrible !!!!!

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
To quote Animal House, Bluto- "Flounder, I suggest you start drinking heavily." His frat bro-"I would listen to him Flounder he was pre med."^^It is by no means over.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
My 2nd team, the Kings, stole one in enemy territory nice comeback to win 3-2 against a good Ducks team first w of the season and it is a playoff w, the one that matters. Just protect home ice.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Man...Penguins came out angry, started to fire out of all cylinders and they still do but the Rangers goalie is making the difference. He is standing tall and keeping them in the game...its still 0-0 but if the Rangers had Fleury instead of Lundquist, they would already be trailing by atleast 3 goals...

Go Pens

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Thats great. To be honest though tbe Rangers battled hard and were dominant over long stretches of game but fleury this time was realy up to task. Go Pens

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Wow my 2nd team, the LA Kings(being from LA) were left for dead against SJ they were down 3-0 and they just won six straight games and two games @Anaheim to take a commanding 2-0 lead. All the Kings need to do is win the next two at home and the Ducks are done. This team has the experience and they have good players can they possibly win another Stanley Cup? I guess time will tell.

May 1, 2012
Rick Nash and Brad Richards are grossly overpaid. They and the rest of their teammates are giving Pittsburgh a free pass to the conference final. They even have Pittsburgh fans believing that a mediocre goalie like Fleury is the real deal.

We'll see how great the ''flower'' does against the winner of Bruins-Canadiens series.

15 shots tonight... 15.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Go Pens. Two words a true flyers fan would never use.
Do you know why you think like this? Because you have a very one dimensional and corrupt understanding of a "true fan". You think just because some araazel o obaash base their fanhood on hate towards this team or that franchise, you need to do it aswell but i tell you something new: you shouldnt give a fuck about people who want you to believe that you are not a "true fan" unless you hate certain teams and franchises. To me there is no point to hate the penguins just because another idiot does. Its absoltuely easy and i dont give a fuck about those so called true fans who think they have to hate another franchise to be called a "true fan". kheyr. Chenin nist. The Penguins are a pennsylvanian team and i like pennsylvanian teams, be it in football, hockey, basketball... i support the Penguins in every single game except of the games vs. the Flyers. Its actually a very simple thing to understand so just try to understand it as it is. :)