NHL play-off 2017

Nov 24, 2002
Sens may doing well this year but they are probably the team with less history and fan base in Canada, i mean i like Canadian teams do well, but can't recall many die hard fans cheering for a team like Sens, not much of history, not many fan bases and not even sold out arena during playoff and we are talking about a Canadian team and playoff. Can't recall when was the last time any Canadian team failed to have sold out arena during playoff lol.

Feb 4, 2005
Good run by the Senators so far and good luck as well. I like to see a Canadian team winning it but I think Ottawa has reached the end of line. As Ferdosipoor says 'Che MIKONEH in Pittsburg!'

Nov 24, 2002
So we will most likely see a final between Preds-Pens.

A team with elite defense core and no centers vs another one with with no defense and Stellar centermen..

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Preds making the series 2-2, they were by far the better team in all 4 games, Rinne wasn't good enough in the first two games.

Nov 24, 2002
and Pens wins the cup, The six D who dressed for PIT in the Cup Final have never received a Norris vote. Spend on offense, specially down the middle and you are set to go far or win the cup. Pens D core was very thin and on top of that they had lots of injuries in playoff, but any team with the best player in the world in Crosby and another one in Malkin can do damage anytime.