NHL play-off 2017

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
never underestimate the ducks.

i know what you mean about kings bro. playoffs look weird without the kings. total hockey town (even though they get no snow). my cousin is an avid fan. has season tickets. he is fucking depressed and he is also a football fan and pissed at Padres moving.

i, myself, when i lived there, went to watch the habs @ san jose ...it was nothing like watching them in Canada people's minds were not on the game but it was still fun.

I had more fun watching USA play real football against Wales in Stanford university. Welsh people showed up with flags ....this was in the early 2000s

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I have been in Canada since 1996 and no Canadian teams have ever won NHL !!!

Come on ... This is pathetic :D

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
i watched them destroy montreal canadians at the old forum 8-2. it was love at first sight. The girl that took me got so pissed off with me supporting the flyers she dumped me after the game ...LOL
A few things that simply dont go among most NHL fans:

Canadians and Flyers
Canadians and Bruins
Flyers and Penguins (not to me though, i am a long time flyers fan but i enjoy watching Pens winning it all when Flyers are not around)
Flyers and Devils

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
never underestimate the ducks.

i know what you mean about kings bro. playoffs look weird without the kings. total hockey town (even though they get no snow). my cousin is an avid fan. has season tickets. he is fucking depressed and he is also a football fan and pissed at Padres moving.

i, myself, when i lived there, went to watch the habs @ san jose ...it was nothing like watching them in Canada people's minds were not on the game but it was still fun.

I had more fun watching USA play real football against Wales in Stanford university. Welsh people showed up with flags ....this was in the early 2000s
I am glad you said that and go Ducks man hey at least I have them. I also grew up in the OC Irvine and Mission Viejo so that is another reason why I like them, then I moved to LA. Everyone underestimates and underrates them, story of the Ducks but you would be a fool to do it. I'm not saying the will win but you have to EARN the W in the series v them, even if you happen to win. They will not make it easy for you.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
another icon from magical days of hockey in the 90s.
Detroit's Russian Five

RED WINGS RED
LOVE THANK U

Pure MICHIGAN/Slava Russ :)

So weird saying this NO DETROIT in the Playoffs :(

I think the whole point of the CBA was to make it more balanced so teams like Colorado and Det don't just always dominate I believe it was 26 years in a row, TAKE A BOW RED WING REDS come on you got to respect that!

Oh and how do you set images, I have problems it won't let me click the thing do you need to put a link and do the [/IMG] code? I shared this pic with my FB friends, most of them from Eastern Europe or Mi and they all loved it so thank you doost e khoob.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
you gotta search the image then go to website click save copy image link then embed it in the php tag

you are welcome for the photo. combine those russians with Shanahan and Yzerman with osgood in nets ...team of the decade !!!![/QUOTE]

Jesus H Christ I'll just post videos fuck that shit homie :) Thx for the pic though shared it and everyone loved it so thank you.