NHL play-off 2017

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Although CGY lost DAAAAMMM 9 goals between two games. I am such a Hocey fan, mainly because you can beat the crap out of one another and you take a two minute time out, very Bavarian/Slava haha that game was INSANE! First CGY dominates on PP but then the Ducks come charging back. Now I said this before in another post go earlier-never underestimate the DUCKS, they are good and even if they lose, they will make the Flames work for it. Nothing will be easy with the Ducks but people underestimate them ALL THE TIME.

Nov 24, 2002
Habs lost all the battles in 2nd and costed us the game and Price should probably have both. I can't stand King in our 4th line, fcuking slow, seems he has Piano on his back when he is skating. Hope Julien insert Flynn instead of him for the next game. Radulov and Weber were best Habs again. Weber with three cross bar, unfcuking believable.

Next game is a must win for us, hope boys play like they did in game 3.

GO HABS GO.

Feb 4, 2005
habs and oilers both died last night. (but totally different types of death)

i have a feeling the rangers game will stretch to 7 games.

can't wait for leafs vs. caps ...it will be explosive.
Except for Pens-BJ (hehehe BJ!!!) all other Eastern Conference games will go to game 7. Very close competitions. Game 7 will probably happen in Edmonton - SJ series as well. Chicago, St.L. and Flames need miracles to win or even force a game 7 in their respective series.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Except for Pens-BJ (hehehe BJ!!!) all other Eastern Conference games will go to game 7. Very close competitions. Game 7 will probably happen in Edmonton - SJ series as well. Chicago, St.L. and Flames need miracles to win or even force a game 7 in their respective series.
Bro missed the last few games been too busy working out well looks like Anaheim advances they desreved it honestly CGY didn't play well that last game 4-1. They also let a 4-1 lead in game 1 disappear and lost 5-4 Now the Ducks can rest and wait for oilers v sharks, I knew this much never underestimate the ducks, I am not found of them but they are tough.o busy putting in work getting ready for work but Ill join in in the 2nd or at least 3rd rounds, got to handle business first,
sports is second and entertainment. https://www.nhl.com/stanley-cup-playoffs/

Nov 24, 2002
I don't have much hope on this Habs team(even if they win this series), we miss depth up front, and even on blue line and Price can't outplay many goalies in playoff, He wasn't bad but Lundq was much better than him. Biron, Anderson, Lundq and the list goes on for Price.

I mean if this Habs can't beat Rangers, they sure don't deserve to go far, this is our easiest road to the final in last god know how many years, avoiding Caps, Pens before conference final.

Another proof that building a team around a goalie is not that ideal in a salary cap world, sure having a great goalie PLUS a great team helps but looking at Cup winners in last 10 years(except Kings) there was no so called ' Elite status goalies' among them. Get a decent goalie, spend the money upfront or on top 4 D and you are most likely set(Wings, Pens, Hawks).

Now if Price asking for 10 + millions, trade him for a good assets(not shits in case of Patrick Roy trade) and get a good depth up front. Our goalie depth of future with Lindgren and McNiven is actually pretty good.
Price is good goalie but as i said in salary caps world it building a team around a goalie is not a best idea.

Go Habs Go

Nov 24, 2002
Habs are out, as i said we were not good enough, scoring was an issue(even though we only scored two less than Rangers) and Price allowed softies in last 3-4 games, including one on Zuccarello first goal on PP. He wasn't ' The Clutch' like he never was in playoff anyway. But blames are not on his shoulder only, Max Patch and Chucky sucked big time.

Nov 24, 2002
And Oilers beat Sharks, Todd McLellan was HUGE in Oilers win, coached Sharks in last 8-9 years before joining Oilers and his family still lives in San Jose, so he knew Sharks from A to Z. Sharks need a rebuild, 10 players over 30 years old in their line up.