NHL Playoff 2016

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
All 3 eastern conference opponents of the Penguins gave the Penguins a harder time so far. Sharks look very ordinary. Its very obvious, there is nothing they can come up with when you dont get intimidated by their physical presence and Sullivan did a heck of a job to adjust to their only strenght. Before the game he reportedly told his team to go out and respond every single hit with one of their own and specially in the first and big parts of the second it worked. In game 3 the Sharks, out of desperation started to become dirty specially Thornton started to push, shove and crosscheck Malkin and Crosby but i am happy the Penguins never responded likewise and did not allow them to get them out of sync and rhythm.

Nov 24, 2002
Pens are new Stanley cup champ, i never thought they could beat Sharks an my only concern was Sharks played few physical series before and they were out of gas in final, Turning point for Pens was MAF injury, they wouldn't win the cup with him..

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
Pens are new Stanley cup champ, i never thought they could beat Sharks an my only concern was Sharks played few physical series before and they were out of gas in final, Turning point for Pens was MAF injury, they wouldn't win the cup with him..
They were simply better than us. Sharks could barely get out of their zone, then it would be icing or overturn and pens were on top of Jones again. I'm proud of Jones though, he was the only one playing like you supposed to play in Playoffs.