NHL Playoff 2016

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
As i said, Pens are playing Caps. A team that many expected to reach the finals. Its absolutely naturally that the Caps will have stretches where they play dominant hockey specially when they get behind and have nothing to lose. this is a very normal behavior and reaction in hockey. All in all, you always felt like the Pens could win the decisive situations and they did.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Yesterday (game 4) was all Capitals specially 2nd and third periods. It's all over now. Pens will go all the way to final.
Caps was better in game 4 no doubt, that is their playoff story since i remember, dominate the opponent in most of games but fail to score and allow some crucial goals in other end.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Preds beat Sharks in 3rd OT. WOW. In this year playoff the level of intensity was very high and no wonder there were too many games which went to double or triple OT.

In west both series are tied now at 2-2. In east it seems we may see Pens and Bolts conference final.

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
Well the Pens lost the game five but they still lead the series 3-2. In game five, the Pens simply made too many mistakes and couldnt stay out of the box in decisive moments. They also couldnt match the Caps level of despeartion. They came out hitting like there is no tomorrow. However the Caps tried to be physical in their first 3 games aswell and they lost because the Pens made fewer mistakes and never forgot about their superior skating skills. If the Pens stay out of the box and limit the mistakes, they are one heck of a team and very very tough to beat because of their blazing team speed. Now they seriously have to match the Caps level of desperation because losing another one would send the whole thing back to Washingtona and that would be hell to say the least.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Bolts advanced to conference final one more time and this time without Stamkos, i didn't see this coming, what a clutch Kucherov is in playoff. 4 goals vs NYR. 9 goals and 3 assists in 10 game. Hedman and Kucherov carrying the team and lead by example. Hope Marc Bergevin(Habs GM) took some notes and stop using Price injury as his team main failure excuse.

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
I dont have to be at office in recent days. I am trying to decrease my presence at office so i can realize my old dream of buying a little vineyard to make my own vine....a nice side effect of this has been that i had time to watch games live and in europe its not easy to watch live as most games start at 1 or 2 AM. I am not gonna miss the Pens game today at 2 AM. Go Pens.

Feb 4, 2005
I just realized that in our office hockey pool I am the only one who picked Stars-Caps for the final. There are plenty of Caps-Hawk, Pens-Blues, Starts-Pens, etc but one out of 70 is Dallas-Washington and that is mine. Should it happen, I'm gonna win a sweet $400 (first prize).

Feb 4, 2005
What a game, series, playoffs indeed! Fell asleep in frint of TV and didn't catch the OT. Ovechkin's playoff failure saga continues.

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
بعد سال ها تا ۵و نیم صبح بیدار بودم که بازی پیتسبورگ رو ببینم. خداییش امسال بازی ها انقدر قشنگ و نزدیک به هم هستن آدم دوست نداره از دستشون بده

Feb 4, 2005
Best playoff season in last 10-15 years as I remember. Pool shartbandi keh giram nemiad vali refigham has picked Dallas-Pittsburg and we have this unwritten rule in our office among 4 colleagues that whoever win $200 or more in any sort of gambling should buy lunch for other three. So now my hope is to at least get a free lunch!

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
Dallas vs. Blues will be a monster game today. You barely see any fighting in the playoffs but these two teams are fucking each other up so intensively that they even lined up their enforcers in game 3 to take zahre cheshm from eachother. Thing is Ryan Reaves of the Blues is the heavyweight champ in the NHL. The guy barely loses a fight

[video=youtube;Rr7kRz011O0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr7kRz011O0[/video]

Nov 24, 2002
That is the year for Hitchcock, the windows are closing for them. I doubt he keep the job if they don't qualify to conf final.

Hitchcock has interesting story, never played the game in any pro level, people were making fun of him being fat and all that and he coached over 1000 games in League, Demers, former Habs,Wings, STL coach is another one with similar story, being illiterate, had a hell of career in NHL as coach. Funny is he even was GM in Tampa for couple year despite being illiterate. I read his book in French, he had lots of determination in life to achieve what he achieved.