NHL Playoff 2016

Nov 24, 2002
Sharks weren't there in first period but they had solid performance in second and 3rd. Now they need to win next game and they should be Ok.

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
Aside from the second period, there was absolutely nothing solid about that sharks team. In the first it was men vs. kids and the sharks were lucky not to have conceded a few more. In the second they played a lot better but in the third again if it wasnt for Jones who had a stellar night, they could have conceded 5 more. Sure they had a few chances of their own too but 3-2 is not telling the whole story. Pens had loads of clear and 100% chances and most of them got saved brilliantly by Jones.

Feb 4, 2005
Here is to summarize:

PI: SJS in 7
Babr's signature should change to: 'Hockey is Leafs, Leafs are Hockey'
China's signature should change to: 'Go TM, the true representatives of Iran history and culture! Make Iran and Iranians proud'

Babr: SJS in 6
Babr has not suggested what our signatures should be if he wins

China: Pittsburg in 7
Babr and I will change our signatures to: 'Fuck all IR teams, representatives of the shia forces occupying Iran'

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
LOL! Emruz ke yadam narafte i have something to do and can't watch the whole game unless it goes to OT :(

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
Now thats fucked up. I have to go to office tomorrow but a little later, so i will watch the game which will usually go until 5 in the morning. I will have 3 or 4 hours of sleep before i go to office. My best friend will be my strong Mexican coffee.

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
I never thought about this one but i definitely sacrifice more to watch a desired hockey game than a football game. I dont remember to have been awake, up until 5 in the morning for any football game while i have done this countless times for hockey and american football games.

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
I love this sports because this is a very tough and honest sport played by mostly very straight and honest men with no nonsense mentality. I really think going into a hockey field, needs a lot of mental and physical toughness because the intensity of body contact is immensely high and you always have be prepared to defend yourself or to step up to defend your teammate in whatever possible way. Football is a game of sissies in compare to hockey.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Hockey is toughest team sport IMO, you need to be really in amazing shape in training camp, otherwise it shows right away. I know some people who played it in Junior League and i know how demanding it is, imagine in pro-level. Is also growing sport, i never thought Hockey would have some real fans in some stats like California but it does by my surprise. We had evolution in every sport but Hockey is probably most improved one compare to 20 years a go. The game is so fast, kids at 20 rock and dominate the league. That is why i have all world's respect for a guy like Jagr who at age of 45 still producing and is second best all time League pointer.

I was not much into Basketball and Football(American), so i can't comment about that.