NHL Playoff 2016

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
Btw, it was yet another dominating performance by the Penguins. The Sharks were looking very ordinary, having serious problems to keep up with the puck skill and speed of the Penguins. They played maybe 7, 8 minutes of good hockey and scored shortly before the regular time but all in all they were once again completely controlled by the Pens.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
OFF DISCUSSION: kirk Muller joins Habs coaching staffs, good move by us. Hope he become head coach with us one day and replace that Therrien clown and they stop this french speaking criteria non-sense for once!

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Sharks wins a crucial game, Murray was so so, he made some key saves but couldn't shut the door when it mattered.

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
I was so frustrated with that loss that i just turned it off and went to bed early in the morning. A frustrating loss because even in SJ, the Pens were the dominating team, wasting so many chances, outshooting them 46-23 in their own house and came up short just because Murray had an off day. However Murray is still a great goalie and you cant ask him to be spotless all the time. I just hope he collects himself and gets back to his usual self for the next game and in that case i simply dont see SJ to have the quality to beat this years Pens in a best of seven series.

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
At the end of the game that NBC ice reporter asked a Sharks player if thats been part of their plan to shoot high on Murray and i think he had a point. In both soft goals he has allowed i wish he was a giant like Vasilevskiy. Murray is a tiny guy who leaves a lot of open holes in the goal so he pretty much always has to use his arms and react to cover the holes while a guy like Vasilevskiy simply stands still and covers the goal with his big upper body. Even with an average goalie performance yesterday, this series could have easily been 3-0 for the Pens. You simply cant let in goals like that in crucial games like this :(

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Number of shots is not good indication how much a side dominated the game, scoring chances is, Sharks scoring chances was much more than Pens and Murray made at least 4-5 key saves before allowing twp softies.

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
Its all about the margin. When you outshoot your opponent by almost double the count of their shots, then it very well matters and it shows you have been very active. Jones made at least as many crucial saves as Murray and the Sharks never seemed like a team that had enough power and talent to put up a dominating performance. It was basically the Penguins (or better say Murray) beating themselves. They were in total control, skating faster than the sharks, being ahead twice but two real bad goals let in by Murray sealed the deal and gave the Sharks a new life.

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
Highlights? Do you want me to upload the complete game in HD quality to watch the whole game? In reality, if Murray doesnt let in those two bad goals, the sharks dont even reach the OT let alone winning it.

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
Good saves i say. Jones had as many as Murray. However it all doesnt count when you let in those really bad goals specially when your team is leading and controlling the flow of the game.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
As i said Murray made some really really nice saves and Sharks could finish it off earlier in game but allowed some softies. Looking forward for 4th game anyway.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Good game by Sharks but Pens defended well. Will be tough to come back in this series, if one team can do it, it is Sharks though.