No football no Sport

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
The first weekend with absolutely nothing. Feels so weird. What are you guys going to do instead ?

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
You could watch sardar Azmoun in action for Zenit right now, he's already scored twice today.

48'
Zenit St Petesburg 4 Ural 0

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Hooshmand @Iran-Esteghlal-Inter I didn't know the Russian Primer League is still going on, I thought they were going to cancel it.
Well, I tried looking up Azmoun's contract, they said it's 5.5 years but they din't say for how much.
Does anyone know his contract and his salary? it can't be too bad they pay you in the Russian Primer League.
Also, Zenit is kicking buttsky they are 9 points ahead of the #2 team Kransodar. CSKA and Spartak(Moscow clubs) are nowhere to be found(5th and 8th place)

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
@Hooshmand @Iran-Esteghlal-Inter I didn't know the Russian Primer League is still going on, I thought they were going to cancel it.
Well, I tried looking up Azmoun's contract, they said it's 5.5 years but they din't say for how much.
Does anyone know his contract and his salary? it can't be too bad they pay you in the Russian Primer League.
Also, Zenit is kicking buttsky they are 9 points ahead of the #2 team Kransodar. CSKA and Spartak(Moscow clubs) are nowhere to be found(5th and 8th place)
Azmoun's been heavily linked with a big move to Napoli this summer. Let me tell you Azmoun makes six to seven times more than Iranian players in Belguim and Portgual. There's a lot of money in Russian football now a days I wouldn't be surprised if he's on 1.8 to 2 million Euros a year.

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
A 14 second scene in the last season that actually got me teared up. To this day, I still feel the profound effect it had on me. Hats off to the writers, the camera angle and the delivery of the actor.

BT have you watched the entire British The Office(Original version), one of the funniest series I've ever watched on BBC.
Here're couple of clips :D

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Azmoun's been heavily linked with a big move to Napoli this summer. Let me tell you Azmoun makes six to seven times more than Iranian players in Belguim and Portgual. There's a lot of money in Russian football now a days I wouldn't be surprised if he's on 1.8 to 2 million Euros a year.
That is what some people have told me you get paid very well playing professionally in Russia, more so than Belgium and you can get $220,000 Euros a month playing in Belgium.
I bet you you Azmoun is getting close to $1.8-2M Euros playing professionally in Russian, way more than what the average Iranian makes in the IPL.
Russia and Turkey these days are popular because they pay well but Russia pays more.
As for the office I only watched SOME of the English Version, Now that I have some time, I can finally start the English version, watched the US one(it was ok).

BTW Zenit should run away with it this year(where my dad's side of the fam is from so they like them. The control he had was amazing.
Napoli would also be a nice move as well career wise, playing in Sirea A but you could get wasted sitting on the bench, unless they want him as a starter.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
So the Turkish League, the Russian Super League and Liga MX are still a go. Looks like Galatasary wants a piece of Bestikas bad but the hoses will be an underdog.
Since I'm in Vegas here are the odds Galatasary +130 Bestikas +230
Interesting line the writer used to describe the rivalry
GALATASARAY (+125) plays host to Besiktas (+230) in what essentially is the Red Sox-Yankees rivalry of baseball
Ya let me tell you something after Bayern palyed Bestikas, their fans are REAL I like that but they are really hard core.
They were down 5-0 and still chanting, if that were Chelsea fans 3-0, they are filing for the exits.

@Hooshmand I did some research for you and you are right, it pays to play professional football in the Russian Super League
The Turkish Super League doesn't pay as well as the Russian league but Iranian players have played in Turkey before, we might have one guys there now.
I know Turkey and Russia are attractive because Iranians don't need a visa process to go to those countries.
Napoli might be pay more but getting that visa might be difficult. Maybe Azmoun doesn't make as much as we think,
Here is a list of the top 70 best Russian players, Nemanja Pejcinovic, Lokomotiv €1.5 million and he was ranked #70 so Azmoun makes less but over 1M.
Side note Hulk for Zenit makes 5,000,000,000 Euros
http://russianfootballnews.com/the-...ussia-and-what-they-tell-us-about-the-league/

Last edited: