Nobel Peace Prize 2013 goes to...

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
lol at the whole Hitler thing........first we have to struggle for secularism......now we have Hitlerism to worry about ....lol

Did you know the mind behind Hitler was his best friend and his Propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels?
Did You Know?
Joseph Goebbels earned a PhD from Heidelberg University in 1921, writing his doctoral thesis on 19th century romantic drama; he then went on to work as a journalist and later a bank clerk and caller on the stock exchange. lol Either 19th Century was not a very good century in romantic drama - or was it the bank and/or stock calling??!!! anyways the bozo wrote several plays and got rejected by those who had cornered arts market in Germany - probably a few Jews - then decided all Jews are bad and must die..... No boyz - for every bad Jew there are 10 bad non Jews - you can't decide to eliminate a group based on your personal experience. True leaders are those who turn bad into good and not by the process of elimination.

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
lol at the whole Hitler thing........first we have to struggle for secularism......now we have Hitlerism to worry about ....lol

Did you know the mind behind Hitler was his best friend and his Propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels?
Did You Know?
Joseph Goebbels earned a PhD from Heidelberg University in 1921, writing his doctoral thesis on 19th century romantic drama; he then went on to work as a journalist and later a bank clerk and caller on the stock exchange. lol Either 19th Century was not a very good century in romantic drama - or was it the bank and/or stock calling??!!! anyways the bozo wrote several plays and got rejected by those who had cornered arts market in Germany - probably a few Jews - then decided all Jews are bad and must die..... No boyz - for every bad Jew there are 10 bad non Jews - you can't decide to eliminate a group based on your personal experience. True leaders are those who turn bad into good and not by the process of elimination.
specially you, can not talk about secularism , stick to your religion based opinion ( politically and personally ) nothing wrong with it ,until you start judging people then maa oonvakht 13 litr knoonemoon miaad too kalamoon looolll , oon 3 taa soálo javaab bedeh taa ba'd bersim be secularism bebinim toosh migonje yaa na ? raasti.... shoomaa gofti to Tea Party ozavam hasti na ?

garche neigiri maa chi migim behet vali baaz migim baraa baghye : baa Lable zadan be ye bahs saade va exchage opinion , tabdilesh nakon be yek hadis-e taarikh gozashte-ye expired , yaad bigir , kheili chiaa hast ke too charcoobi ke to saakhti jaa nemigireh , yeki momkene ke combined, mixed, self-created idea daashte baashe ke to natooni esm bezaari roosh , daari kam kam mishi mesl "Doost Ali " o logic-esh : Martykeye Hitleri ... loooolllll

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa

Did You Know?
I kept reading and reading, waiting for the British link! Are you sure you have got this right Mass?!!! :)

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
I kept reading and reading, waiting for the British link! Are you sure you have got this right Mass?!!! :)
Yes I have noticed your extra sensitivity!! towards the Brits.......I care for America too, but I do dare call our current president a bozo and our policies in Syria Evil. The question is do you? can you?

AFRIran - Goo to see you are following....Yes I am a proud member of the Tea Party....do you know anything about it....or just what you heard on CNN? BTW - religion is the biggest obstacle between man and God. I believe in God not in religion. just FYI

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
Yes I have noticed your extra sensitivity!! towards the Brits.......I care for America too, but I do dare call our current president a bozo and our policies in Syria Evil. The question is do you? can you?
Yes well, I call every British PM a bozo, other than Thatcher a little the rest of them play to the gallery. This has nothing to do with the fact that you love the conspiracy theory involving Brits though :) I am not sensitive, I just find it funny :D

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Opening of the US embassy in Tehran is more effective than a hundred more sanctions. That's why akhoonds will never allows it. Can you imagine the symbolism of evicting Sepah to make room for the US ambassador?

Hassan1980

Bench Warmer
Feb 17, 2008
Opening of the US embassy in Tehran is more effective than a hundred more sanctions. That's why akhoonds will never allows it. Can you imagine the symbolism of evicting Sepah to make room for the US ambassador?
There will be no US embassy in Tehran for the next 20 years. rest assured

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Yes well, I call every British PM a bozo, other than Thatcher a little the rest of them play to the gallery. This has nothing to do with the fact that you love the conspiracy theory involving Brits though :) I am not sensitive, I just find it funny :D
you complaining about PM's is the same as me complaining about Al Sharpton........I will give you do respect when you dare calling the whole Lord vs. commoners flawed.........and do you know why I am sensitive about the whole thing? Because that idiot Khamenei now creates his own version of Avam (commoners).......

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
you complaining about PM's is the same as me complaining about Al Sharpton........I will give you do respect when you dare calling the whole Lord vs. commoners flawed.........and do you know why I am sensitive about the whole thing? Because that idiot Khamenei now creates his own version of Avam (commoners).......
Huge difference between British khavaas and ours though.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Huge difference between British khavaas and ours though.
Well I don't know any Brit Khavas - but the IR version of Khavas, is certainly way way down there on intelligent scale - somewhere next to the Saudi Royal family, and slightly bettern than Taleban!!