norman parke vs Reza "maddog" - UFC Dublin

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Saturday Oct. 24, 2015 at UFC Fight Night 76 inside 3Arena in Dublin

LOL, that irish caravan-ditchdigger (hope my mama not reading this... lol :)) threw a pink momma-bag at "Mad Dog" reza, the fucker having said that he asked Reza to steal a nice one for his girlfriend, fuck I would love to be there, bot I cant, cuz I'm a heavy one fighter. I would pinch that mofucka irish pussy his nose.

as I understand maddog has spent some quality time behind the bars for "smash&grabb" burglary... lol, wot a n!gga!
Reza will rip the face of that irish-fudge tomorrow!

[video=youtube;fcPmCevxFI4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcPmCevxFI4[/video]

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Again and again some iranians show how inferior they are to many other people in the world. Someone who likes this heyvaan, can not be anything better himself. How they conducted themselves from the begining shows a very quite irish guy who actually came to weight and go again, while this iranian heyvaan conducts himself like the animal he in reality is. I have seen this terrible animal losing and not accepting the loss after the fight making trouble... this guy is also a convicted robber who got jailed for 1,5 years for robbery in sweden. I have said it and i say it again, i have seen more arabs and turks with dignity, sense for culture and justice than iranians. Any sane person who watches this video will automatically wish for the irish guy to beat the shit out of this iranian animal.

[video=youtube;-aNK-M1Lgrk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aNK-M1Lgrk[/video]

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
shut the fuck up bitch.... fucking cunt!
damn it would be nice to bloody smash ur fuckin jaw bloody.... FUCK.... bitch!!!
Beshin saresh baba hamaale gooz. kos kesh vaase man aadam shode :)

I am 6,1, 243 lbs, i would eat your little robber alife, to kosmashange haparooti ke sahle

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
fuck... i find u... time u nigga... time!
This Semetic piresag aka ''Seyed Ghassem'' is only brave behind his laptop he's even scared to have a debate in PM, chand bar bodo bodo rafteh be bacheh tehran complain kardeh . Mojoode tarsoo va bozdeli bish nist.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
This Semetic piresag aka ''Seyed Ghassem'' is only brave behind his laptop he's even scared to have a debate in PM, chand bar bodo bodo rafteh be bacheh tehran complain kardeh . Mojoode tarsoo va bozdeli bish nist.
Sports, crime and money have long been intertwined. Babe Ruth once said, "If it weren't for baseball, I'd be in either the penitentiary or the cemetery."

Floyd Mayweather, Johnny Tapia, Naseem "Prince" Hamed, Edwin Valero, Diego Corrales, Dwight "Muhammad Qawi" Braxton, Mike Tyson, Sonny Liston, Bernard Hopkins, Charles "Kid" McCoy, Pernell Whitaker, Carlos Monzon.......and so on!!
See, here you got a list of all good fighters who went to prison for one or another reason. I CAN'T SEE ALL of them are iranian, but arabs, paki, white boys, blacks, compañeros or what so fuck ever, I DO NOT CARE!

I remember I saw a fight with "MadDog" vs Cristiano Marcello in Rio de Janeiro and at the beginning I thought the fuck this fella is no good stuff, but at the end of the same fight which he lost very close I learned to like his way to fight, that's it.
If I like the way he fights, that doesn't mean I like the way how he's acting outside the ring, the fuck I do!
Here is a fight vs Michael Johnson!

[video=youtube;vRtW0eICRUg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRtW0eICRUg[/video]

Last edited:

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Olgoo haatoon ham che too varzesh, che too siaasat, che too....eyne khodetoon ye mosht aashghaale bi hame chizan :)

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Here goes third and last round, even norman admits that maddog is a "tough mo'fucker", norman had home crowd advantage and that was good for him. It's always good fighting at home, you have so many out there cheering for you.

Anyway that maddog is 37 fucking years old, wtf I did not know that nígga is so old, but he still can fight as a freestyle wrestler!