North Korea, strategically wrong decision.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Pence to North Korea: "Era of strategic patience is over"
Trump and his team have bluffed once too often, stupid act!

Absolutely stupid to pursue policies that might lead to full-scale war with North Korea, completely irresponsible.
That little guy wont back off, he's not a big-mouth mullah.
North Korea swears to "leave NO Americans alive" and Putin will back up that little guy, mark my words!

North Korea is reckless, but not suicidal
Jonathan Cristol;
"Kim Jong Un is not crazy". Kim Jong Un is not irrational. He’s probably not stupid either. We Americans frequently make the mistake of assuming that our enemies are crazy, irrational or stupid.
We expect every other nation state to go along happily with what we want it to do.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Putin's forces moving to North Korea's border, a very precarious situation now, they both fukin crazy.
Little chingsky and Putin are boiling some fanhood all together now, that's for sure!
Little chingy is stressed now, he will bomb the chick out of South Korea, Japan, the Philippines and Taiwan .....to beginning with.
The hawks need to back down now. Trumps team are a bunch of stupid fuckers!

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
As Bob Dylan sang in his famous song "like a rolling stone " when you got nothing you got nothing to lose ....can't scare or intimidate north koreans who don't have a pot to piss on ,they have nothing to lose ,they will take you on with all they have .

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
As Bob Dylan sang in his famous song "like a rolling stone " when you got nothing you got nothing to lose ....can't scare or intimidate north koreans who don't have a pot to piss on ,they have nothing to lose ,they will take you on with all they have .
I love "like a rolling stone" like many others on this earth, but I do not agree with you on interpretation of the situation, this lyrics can not be applied in this case. Kim Jong-un has every single reason to not lose anything here, and he will come out of this pinch with embroidered pride (If there is any pride in letting his own people starving to death), and all thanks to trump's retarded administration.
Trump's boys will back-&-fuck off, mark my words.

The song that I would like to propose as appropriate for this situation is "Universal Soldier" by Canadian singer-songwriter Buffy Sainte-Marie.
The rulers always need "Universal Soldiers" to fight for them, dont be one of the "Universal Soldiers".

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Maybe you are right , I don't disagree with you , I tend to spend as little time on politics and all the negativity of it as possible ,there is not enough time to spend on peace and love and I tend to concentrate on those as much as I can .

One of my idols George Harrison so beautifully describe them in his songs ,such beautiful words mixed with beautiful melodies is this :

Give me love ,,,give me love ,give me peace on earth ,give me life ,give me life , keep me free from birth ,give me hope ,help me cope ,with this heavy load

Trying to reach and touch you with heart and soul .......

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
IN ORDER TO STUDY DPRK YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO THE BEGINING. I will keep it short but study up on Kim Ill Sung and Ju Che, the only nation that a dead man is still the president. After Kim Ill Sung, it passed on to Kim Jong Ill and now Kung fu Panda Kim Jong Un. I will stop it there but you have to go to Russia/CCCP and study that first before you study the DPRk and understand Ju Che-basic tenants man controls his own destiny I am a DPRK/CCCP/DDR you name it buff when it comes to that subject

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Thank you bro Team Meli, I've also done my homework properly and can the far-east front, from Vietnam to Cambodia and the Korean Peninsula.
We have nothing to gain on the east-front, we have always lost our fights against the far-east men. The Korea and Vietnam war, we already have lost those wars once, that was pathetic and degrading.
OK I know, we have nuked Japan, that was the only solution for not having the Japanese as the native language here in US, but we have lost even that war in the eyes of the outside world.
This little fella kung Fu Panda wont back off, he is not a fudge-packer mulla or a sandie pedo-abuser. He will bring it on and we are going to lose!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Thank you bro Team Meli, I've also done my homework properly and can the far-east front, from Vietnam to Cambodia and the Korean Peninsula.
We have nothing to gain on the east-front, we have always lost our fights against the far-east men. The Korea and Vietnam war, we already have lost those wars once, that was pathetic and degrading.
OK I know, we have nuked Japan, that was the only solution for not having the Japanese as the native language here in US, but we have lost even that war in the eyes of the outside world.
This little fella kung Fu Panda wont back off, he is not a fudge-packer mulla or a sandie pedo-abuser. He will bring it on and we are going to lose!
On Vietnam, this part pisses me off, where do you think they got their SAM's and where do you think DPRK got their weapons from in the 1950s v ROK-CCCP. Nuking Japan was a necessity otherwise, the war would have gone for another 5 more years it sucked but it had to be done. You have more Vietnam and Cambodia info on me but I am well aware of the genocides and Poll Pot(spelling) Brother #1 that entire region is a mess and honestly, I am pulling for China, at least Xi Xiping has a relationship with the R.O.K female president visited R.O.K 5-DPRK 1-even CCTV said-DPRK Kim Jung Un does not have China in his heart, pissed off their last ally baby.

Good stuff you are helping me close the caps and I too have done some homework. Vice docs are not bad, his trips to DPRK and basketball diaries but I find him to be too ethnocentric and western bias but good info. Same mentality as sandies but btw lets talk UC Berkeley prof Dr. Julius Robert Oppenheimer, father of the atomic bomb and the Manhattan project. He discovered that you can create an atomic bomb by splitting an atom with an atom, only way to do so. -Truman checked him saying-What did he think, we were goin gto build the bomb and not use it? Oppie got labeled a commie but it was because of an Ask German Jew we got saved. Same thing with the space race VonBron defected to the west-but at first he had to do military weapons, until JFK proclaimed we will land a man on the moon before the decade(also the most overrated and P.O.S President, one of them). He made so many promises to the blacks, did not do $hit, sounds familiar(Obama) BTW VonBron-icht juden.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
I told you that, that little fat homie won't back off, he got balls big as head of all IRI-mullas!
Dammmn, pass me that cup of coffee, what a morning!!

Test of first hydrogen bomb... :help:

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
^^Arash T that North Korean woman is famous, I have seen her many times before. She is the spokeswoman for KCNA Korean Central News Agency. I love how when she talks about Fat Boy it's like she is having the big O. Of course she better do that or she will end up in the gulags, everything is staged in that state. As for fat boy, Oh and he has testicular fortitude but he is being reckless and stupid. This is just posturing and grandstanding, his father Kim Jong and grandfather Kim Ill Sung Ill did the same thing, this is nothing new. Oh and on the topic of Kim Ill Sung, DPRK is the only nation where a dead dude is still technically the President/leader. We also mentioned before that they have a sandi mentality due to the philosophy of Ju Che or man controls his own destiny and up yours to the rest of the world. Now it is interesting to see what Xi Xinping of China and Vladimir Putin will do. They have red lines as well, one red line is developing an H Bomb, they might not care about ICBM but they will care about that. . I think based on the rhetoric, Xiping is not too happy and even Putin warned that the DPRK and USA could be heading for war. I don't think Putin wants to get his hands dirty in this one, They have their hands busy with Crimea as is, the last thing they need is the Korean Peninsula headache.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Thank you so much ma'braw..... for your enlightening lines above.
She is actually my absolute favorite news anchor, I literally love her and her pink dress, that little moma, aint that cute?
That said, this little fat homeboy has everything to win in this mouth nagging VS short-finger Donald!
Trump and his staff tried to bluff their positions, but were called by that faty little fox.

Here comes a better clip as it is more understandable!

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Sons of US defector to North Korea James Dresnok speak out after father's death.
James and Ted Dresnok say the former US soldier told them to remain loyal to Kim Jong Un.
James Dresnok, the former US soldier who defected to North Korea in 1962, died last year.
Image from 2006.

Damn, it seems the SOBs have had practiced a lot koran!

[video=youtube;tPD83i9wMOM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPD83i9wMOM[/video]

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I know all about that traitor Dresnok there is a documentary about him. Rather than give you a description I will just post the BBC documentary. You can't trust any man who is in one Army, picks up his rifle, and crosses the 38 parallel with his rifle. It is a very good doc though they show him with his family, why he joined the army(tough childhood), why he defected etc. It's a little bit long 1:30 but very good.
I read some of the commentary on youtube from Koreans they said "He speaks Korean like a Medong Guk," I guess that is like the Quintilian of us saying , "Mesle bache dahati harf mizaneh." I Remember Dresnok is not very bright, he is not college education, and he is not going to be speaking perfect Korean, more like perfect dahati Korean. The funny part was when he was reminicing about the Army and when he was stationed in Korea, what the C.O said, "Take a look at the guy to the right of you and the guy to the left, hafl of you will have V.D," LMAO. [video=youtube;yd2dCk3N8cE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd2dCk3N8cE[/video]

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
These sharp images coming from surveillance cameras inside the south korean so called the heavily fortified demilitarized zone (DMZ)
The KPA soldiers crosses MDL (Military Demarcation Line) in pursuit of defector, what the fuck..... you kidding me?
@ min' 2:55 the car stops/strikes or on some engine failure, the fella North Korean soldier fleeing across the border into South Korea while being shot at by his former comrades from close range, he's been hit by at least five bullets...... still alive?
The KPA should plan this a bit better!!

Aside from the wounds, the doctors discovered that the soldier is infected by a large number and multiple forms of parasitic worms (up to 10 inches). One type of worm they discovered is typically found in dogs.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Arash T do you know why they found worms because they(DPRK Government) tell the people to use feces as manuer and eat rice cakes. Meanwhile Kung Fu Panda is sipping on coginac, smoking like a chiminey and living in a lap of luxury, while his people are starving. However, I see that the end is near for them. They are losing their key allies, China and even Russia. Xi Xinping is not too happy and even warned Americans of a military exercise Pyongyang is having, that is totally breaking protocol for them. Putin and the Russians are distancing themselves, they have enough issues ie Crimea to worry about them. The DPRK soldier crossed just to correct it for you the D.M.Z Demilitarized Zone Zone/. I can't imagine what was going through his emotions having his fellow comrades shoot at him. Welcome to DPRK, the only country where a dead dude is still President, this is HELL ON EARTH. You thought Iran was bad, brother you haven't seen anything yet.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Yet another example, what a good negotiator Trump is. Europeans will become lot more wary and IRI-bastards will move forward their positions. That’s what happens when you don’t honor your previous agreements namely the IRI-deal.

A meeting with Kung-Fu Panda could have made Trump difficult to defeat in the coming re-election 2020.
I am not sure this retard will occupy that chair for yet another four more years in the White House.
Trump says US military is ready...., sure my hairy ass you motherfucking bluffer.....you tunnel of crap!

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
"A spectacular show with lean result"
Trump shaking hand with a murderer, a bloody butttard with hands soaked in blood of many poor North koreans!
Fantastic, amazing and very well done Mr. President!

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
This means, the human rights and moral principles highly valued shit.
A representative for the world's greatest democracy kneels in front of a fat murderer commy.

What's next, shaking hand with IRI-mullahs?
Let the business began, yeah!

Last edited: