North Korea, strategically wrong decision.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Kim Jong-Un is riding again and he's on top.
This n!gga ain't no scared of no shit, he's got'nough fire power to fight any fucking crap-packer, he's on fire...... mucho mucho tagged.
This means major political instance, he's going behind eight ball now. Watch out!

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
This brouw keeping his country free from the disease, while the rest of the world mouthing around whether they are coronavirus free or not, bunch of motha'fuckin profuse thick bums.

You know what, I say FUCK U TRUMP (that dose not mean I'll not voting for'm for another 4 more years).
Its fucking time to pick up the president phone, asking ma'fatn!gga brouw Kim here how he manages to keep this shit out of his land and his beloved folks. Trump must stop acting bloody bitch on national network TV and pose together with that retarded bastard fat'Mike, do fukin something!

By the way this is my meleody al they long these days (even though I load my portfolio with Tesla @ $338) Nothing Else Matters, the song goes all day long here with me, isolated working remote at home for now.
So close, no matter how far.... Couldn't be much more from the heart

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I'll say this much homie, I think Trump is doing the best job with Kung fu Panda aka Kim Jung Un that eh can. Love playing Nothing Else Matters,
played that on the piano on my facebook but love playing this MORE
Ramstein-Deutschland THE HARDEST PART OF THE SONG and lyrics. Hope you've been good, nowruz piruz.
Du (übermächtig, überflüssig)
Ich (Übermenschen, überdrüssig)
Wir (wer hoch steigt, der wird tief fallen)
Ihr (DEUTSCHLAND, DEUTSCHLAND üBER ALLEN!)
Now that is how you do industrial death metal,German style. Learned how to play through this.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
You know what?
It's real nice to "shut the fuck up" sometimes, that's what I want Trump to do right now, he's frightening his inner-circle hardcore fan out there.
The fucker ruining the coming presidential campaign, just shut the fuck up I say and let them proficient experts (not fat'Mike) around him to talk, OK be the one who taking the crucial decision at your backyard and play the fuckin boss, yeah.

However, I still want him to give a call to ma'fat gansta Compadre-Kim to get some advice.
See, this is the status in NK right now "1+ confirmed case and 1 executed due to breaking quarantine", watch and learn.
UN: 85% of New Infections, Deaths Coming From Europe and US
No sign of COVID-19 in NK.
OK, I know it sounds very cynical but I have invested quite a lot on down-driven stock market these days, I need Trump to shut the hell up and go for another four more years.
Watch here, damned thicko baboon acting tardos!!!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Arash_Tombangir You are asking for the IMPOSSIBLE and I agree with you but Trump is a MEGALOMANIAC, that means he loves the sound of his own voice. That's like asking an Arab who is driving a Rolls Royce, to be humble.
He reminds me of some people in my family.
I agree with you, he is putting the fear of God in his administration and everyone needs to constantly praise him.
It's like you are in church, PRAISE HIM!
He got rid of Dr. Fauci and he was doing everything but kissing his rear end on camera. Guy says one thing he don't like and get's rid of him.
Anyways as for Kim well you have to apply a full court press, you can't let kung fu panda be too comfortable.
I said on D.P..R.K he is doing the best he can
on Coronavirus, he is $hitting the bed.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
@myDearBrouTeamMeli
There is no sign of Coronavirus in NK, whatever some irritating asshole trying to implicate, maybe....maybe a very few cases, thats all.
You got that... NO Cronoavirus in NK, nofin, ništa, rein, niente, nada, niema, nijets, nix, zero............
I am going to visit the holy land of NK once again next year in summer and this time I will do all in my power to meet (of course not in person) the omnipotent leader of NK.
Look around you, suddenly it discloses that Coronavirus is more important then the rough leaders in countries like North Korea and IRIRGCorps, suddenly it fucking doesn’t matter that much to the US of A and them bunch of jew_sandie-lovers.

Keep my French baguette free from coronavirus, that’s all I am interested in for now, see it’s all about “Get Bent”.
Man I fucking can’t understand why someone need to start another bloody dumb thread named “@Coronavirus” to frightening the last few and remaining members of ISP here!?

However, watch what’s going on in our beloved country right now. Try to do this in Pyongyang, yeah try it brouw.... man they fucking executed you on the spot if you do this in Pyongyang!
This thicculent licking deodorants at Walmart while saying "coronavirus".

In my opinion the movie Trump_I is soon over and I don’t know if we can see the continuing of Trump_II.
It looks like Hollywood won’t produce any more of Trump movie as I see it, we are talking about 20-30% unemployment 4-6 months from now!!!!
Either, he'll get all the support he needs from voters just because of the Coronavirus crisis, or he'll go all the way down the drain thanks to his big mouth.
I say it again and my advice to Trump "shut the bloody fuck up!", call ma'n!gga in NK for some great advises and let the experts talk, they know how to wriggle away from the truth!

Good morning, please pass me that cup of the :coffee:, was very late late last!
Peace brouw und Na’zdrowie

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Arash_Tombangir Send my warm regards to our glorious LEADER, tell Kim that I can't come because I'm an American.
LOL for the glory of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea. Now All rise for Ageukka, the National Anthem of the
Democratic People's Republic of Korea. :)
BTW I just talked to Hollywood, they confirmed your assessment, no Trump movies. All hail Kim Jung Un!
Oh and my dear tavarisht-(i know you are not a Tavari slang for komrade) I am down with French baguettes, anything French and have nothing but nice things to say about France.
I was treated very well and although when the spoke French I didn't know what they were saying,
they would want to practice their English on me. Anyways viva la France and DPRK, stay safe in the holy land.
Don't do anything stupid, like get locked up in SOCA(Russian slang for Gulag) I won't be able to go there and rescue you.
I even contacted the consulate Kim ill sung.jpg in Beijing and TRIED to get a visa with my RF PP, no dice- says born in the USA, Los Angeles, CA
Send my respects and warm regards to our glorious leader.
Side note, Mr. Ro was very apologetic and said, "We just don't want any issues with your government so Russian, Iranian PP doesn't mater,
however, your DAD can visit because he was not born in the USA." They were hip to the jive and shot me down,
a part of me will NEVER be the same so I need you to be my DPRK ambassador and give my respects to our glorious leader lol.
DPRK the only country where a dead dude is still the President-Kim Ill Sung.
Side note, It was hard for me to let that Iranian PP expire but my dad said it's too dangerous so I'm down to 3-BDR, RF and USA.
So on a positive note if you have an Iranian PP, you can go to R.F, Turkey, PR China or DPRK, without a visa.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
@SupremeComradeBroTeamMeli
I've told you once, said that twice, now for the last time :geek: "I'm allowed to hold an Irish piece of paper "PP" (thanks to my Ma.) and as an Irish you are most welcomed to enter the holy land of NK. You'd better start looking for an Irish sweety, that helps!

Now check this NO CRONAVIRUS IN NK, NK is not even mentioned among infected lands, but we have passed China, we're numero uno and in the endgame now!
Brother Kim taking care of its own folks.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
In Brother kim we trust and it is starting to make sense to me, now I know your mamma is Irish so that is why,
you think differently than me. I can go to DPRK with a German BDR PP, I can go there with a Russian PP or an Iranian one.
However, I can't if any of those say born in the USA, that was the dagger. Now for real what is going on with them and the real numbers
in corona? SupremeComradeBroArashT aka McArash, O'Tombangir. Of course publicly they will deny it but privately,
they are nervous and asking for corona aid. I don't think they will mess with you Irish Iranian that is a good combo
Me even worse German Rus Iranian so 1- I got the vodka and beer belt covered 2- I am a sharp shooter 3- I can fight both striking and grappling
and I'm musical.
Despite those genetics, I hardly ever kicked a soccer ball in my life! . Anyways I know it's hard to get pics but I hear they don't know how to check the memory stick
They know how to check your computer so put it on a flash drive, it would be nice to see some pics of DPRK. Stay safe smy supreme irish Irooni
comrade bro. So I must know favorite Irish footaller of all time is? For me I would say Keane, Roy not Robbie.
https://news.yahoo.com/north-korea-secretly-asking-coronavirus-110901212.html

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Now you going on disprove me with the help of Yahoo, come'n bro you kidding me or what?.
Yahoo or let me use the upstanding name of it, it's Altaba eyCaramba AlhAji.
You know the day they fucked that Marissa Mayer of her CEO position, they call the shit Altaba part of Alibaba, or the owner of Alibaba some shit is it. lol

However ma'Baboon on it Live.... check out see if the fuckin piece of work say some new!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Honestly I didn't know they forced CEO Marissa Mayer out, that is jacked up and there is no loyalty.
She was the one with her innovation and vision who helped turn youtube into what it is today
Btw ma'Badoon on it live, I think the Mensa Members of Trump's Adminsitration and Trump himself,
like you mentioned before, sometimes needs to STFU. If you need me to comment on a link let me know bro
@Arash_Tombangir I got you and thank you for the info about Marissa Mayer.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
I think the Mensa Members of Trump's Adminsitration and Trump himself,
like you mentioned before, sometimes needs to STFU.
Do you think the Supremeleader Fat’Kim would ever accept standing in front of any camera together with his task-force team holding press briefing on Coronavirus?
This is the man I want to listen to and even see more of on national TV, why not twice a day until further notice.

However, what do we have now regarding the Coronavirus around the world, "Rounded off";
Let's say
Coronavirus cases: 600,000 - Deaths: 30,000

Now THIS, the current World Population stat;
Rounded off down here, follow the link to get a the better image of the stat.
Births 2020 - 33,300,000
Deaths 2020 - 13,980,000
Births today - 272,000
Deaths today - 114,000
Net population growth 2020 - 19,310,000
Net population growth today - 157,900
....... and its ticking and tocking!

I am absoulutly sure this corona shit is designed in Hollywood, released as a product in a couple of different labs, it’s been idle for many years, say approx. 10 years and now it's in full production for real!
I call it pure manufacturing, what do you call it?
See, they have colorized even NK with the disease (Red) like many other countries, however the motherland Russia is free from the crap.

Contagion

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
ComradehomieArash I don't know if this is hollywood but I don think it is manufactured by the Chinese, as
a method of population control. It started in China and btw Dr. Fauch is off the task force.
At first he was praising trump but nobody knows what he said that pissed him off, Dr. Fauci left the building.
As for this virus I do believe it is man made and I did an MBA research 2/3 of Fortune 500 companies
are pharmaceuticals and most of our pharmaceutical come from where, P.R China.
Game plan of the Commies, you first create a virus, then you can sell the vaccine and make massive profits.
This is dirty politics, that is my take and I don't believe the real numbers reported from countries like
Iran, China or North Korea. Great Britain, sure they will provide you the real numbers, same goes for Italy and Germany.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Comrade they kicked him out maybe did it today. We have one way to determine if this is real or fake news.
Let's see the NEXT press conference if he is there or not. BTW ya the way to be on the admin is to be christian
version of haji. Check this article out comrade McArash. Looks like he is briefly banned.

The Trump administration briefly barred a top US diseases expert from speaking freely to the public
after he warned the
corona virus might be impossible to contain.

Source business insider.
Tom Porter

Feb 28, 2020, 4:10 AM

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, at a White House press conference on the coronavirus on Wednesday. Michael Brochstein / Echoes Wire/Barcroft Media via Getty Images
  • The Trump administration has barred Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, from speaking publicly about the novel coronavirus without approval, according to The New York Times.

https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-anthony-fauci-trump-admin-stops-discussion-2020-2

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
BTW homie this is how WE do coronia Privet civilized world, stay safe We know Fauci wil be back. WN1CAD5P_g:22 _италя Альбатрос
Dang...crap morning again and da shit still ticking-&-tocking, need to go for a real and steady partnership (no wonder why my folks are so worried)!
Hombre, good thing you still have the ability to perceive loada humour, I really appreciate that. That's exactly how I am, always kidding around.... we need to laugh more and not to take things too serious, that aint no over yet brouw. It will be fine at the end.

I remember once I read when Paul Simon turned to Johann Sebastian Bach and borrowed one of his favorite chorals "O Haupt volt Blut und Wunden". At the time (1974) he was deeply concerned over what was happening in our American society, see them romans und jews together preparing the Christ before crucifixion!

J. S. Bach harmonized this choral on so many different ways in Christian "Matthaus" Passion, It simplay says "looks very dark right now, however we'll be fine -it'll all work out"!

Choral No 63, Johan Sebastien Bach - Vocal Works
O Haupt voll Blut und Wunden, voll schmerz und voller Hohn.
O Head full of blood and wounds (
O sacred head, now wounded), full of pain and full of derision.
And here is the cover version composed by Paul Simon "American Tune"
Kurt Elling, Laurence Hobgood - American Tune
Album: 1619 Broadway, Composer: Paul Simon

Having put this here, I say so long @BroComradeTeamMeli hAji, am checking out until next time when I have more and accurate news from the holy land of NK and our Supreme leader FatKim.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Bro it's getting bad, I've never seen Americans more scared in my life and I don't blame them. We need to get agent oranje out of here ASAP homie.
Stay safe for me comrade homie please, I can't afford to lose you. Whom else will put up with my Russia posts and talk to me about DPRK?

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
See, I met this fella last time I visited NK, Anton Lyadov a russky snake.
He sure is on Putin's payroll, the skier acted and moved like he was a fucking king, no fear - no shame.
He sounds like he doing a hidden documentary but he was doing more than that!
However, I'll give this one to him, he's done a nice jobb there!