North Korea, strategically wrong decision.

Oct 18, 2010
when even north korea defecates on you then you know you
got real issues :ROFLMAO:

North Korea Slams Israel for Turning Gaza Into 'Huge Human Slaughterhouse,' 'Massacring Children'

In a statement on Friday, the North Korean Ministry of Foreign Affairs said "Israel's horrific crime of killing the bud-like children, yet to be bloomed, is a severe challenge to the future of humankind and a crime against humanity."

"It is no exaggeration to say that the whole Gaza Strip has turned into a huge human slaughterhouse and a place of massacring children," the ministry continued. "Soon after the end of the bombardment, [Israel Prime Minister Benjamin] Netanyahu and the Israeli authorities are trying to conceal their crime of killing even the children."

North Korea Slams Israel for Turning Gaza Into 'Huge Human Slaughterhouse,' 'Massacring Children' (msn.com)

Oct 18, 2010
the faster you clap the better grade of steak you get for dinner after the talk show :D
kim lost weight since his evil twin sister is planning to do him in and take over!

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Let me be honest with you now and skip the giggling!
It is certainly a complicating relationship between these two siblings outwardly, as it shows the sis is certainly sort of a boldy minx pike, yet caring and well aware of her place and position, she wont go pushing it to hard, thats for sure. As it says; "A sister is like yourself in a different movie, a movie that stars you in a different life".
It's actually great to see that excessive fat accumulation Kim, da' notorious gangsta has taken hold of itself, understanding the importance of losing weight before he dies by heart failure.
However, I'm almost certine it's her nagging which has led Kim to the slimmer shapes.
I have to admit I'm a great bit impressed by his way of negotiating away the US-adminstration from harsh reaction, I thought he will standing down fairly quickly, faster than IR-mullas to lift the sanctions, I was wrong. He's hard as lonsdaleite, even harder and most firm!

As I see it, neither Kim the fat-Slab nor the IR-mullas will step down as it is and in a foreseeable future.
Sad it is, but it is what it is!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
My homie I feel like since we are seeing the sister, Kung Fu Panda is in grave health conditions and he could kick the bucket anytime soon.
Dont be surprised if within one or two years, she is the new face of the DPRK party. Well btw I have spoken with my "friend," in China PR, MR. Ro who works with the DPRK government.
Due to the fact that 1- I am born in America it doesn't matter WHAT passport I show a German, A Russian an Iranian (well don't have that for the time being can't renew) because my pp will say, 'Born in the USA." Mr. Ro, "It is not on our end, it is on your government's end, we have no issues with you."
Well perhaps one day if relations between the DPRK and USA improve, I could go. Anyways even China Xi Xinping is distancing himself from DPRK, the he visited South Korea and their female president who can speak Mandurian.

MESSAGE sent to DPRK

China president Xi Jinping visits South Korea, sending clear message to old ally North Korea - CBS News'an exert
Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Qin Gang urged reporters not to "over-read" Xi's decision to visit South Korea before the North. But many in China see the visit as not only a remarkable departure from the past, but also a sign of a budding friendship between the leaders. Much has been made of Park's visit to Beijing last year and Xi's decision to send Park birthday wishes earlier this year.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
MESSAGE sent to DPRK

China president Xi Jinping visits South Korea, sending clear message to old ally North Korea - CBS News'an exert
Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Qin Gang urged reporters not to "over-read" Xi's decision to visit South Korea before the North. But many in China see the visit as not only a remarkable departure from the past, but also a sign of a budding friendship between the leaders. Much has been made of Park's visit to Beijing last year and Xi's decision to send Park birthday wishes earlier this year.
Thanks a lot feeding up all of us unaware the seven years old news.
We all see what it has become!
Thanks again brauw and have a good night, sleep tight!

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Sitting here trying to figure this out, how come everyone is afraid of this guy, except his tailor!

The tailor: Imma' keep it real wiv' yaA me' boss, you know....I think your panties....ehhh um....
The gangsta: Dont think and shut yar trap, deliver ma' sweet panties before I nuke you and your relatives back to the stone age!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Arash_Tombangir That wasn’t seven year old news bro park the president of South Korea gave a speech in Beijing like a year ago Xo Compimg, wished her birthday wihes a moth ago. what that tells me is 🇨🇳, 🇰🇵 biggest ally, are disranxing themselves and if they lose 🇨🇳 they are done. 🇨🇳 fund’s their GDP. Already Putin and 🇷🇺 are distancing themselves and teying to bruld new relationship with 🇯🇵. if 🇰🇵 lose Putin and Xi they are done Beuh this shit hapoened recently no need
to be a smart ass about it i was being topical happy 4th of uly and f u c k 🇰🇵 The new strategy by 🇨🇳 and 🇷🇺 is just let them be two major losses for them! the sister yalimg center stage tells me Kim’s health is in grave ⛔️ otherwise she would not be taking
to western media, he would be.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
@Arash_Tombangir That wasn’t seven year old news bro park the president of South Korea gave a speech in Beijing like a year ago Xo Compimg, wished her birthday wihes a moth ago.
LOL Komrade, yes it was!

First published on July 2, 2014 / 9:24 AM
© 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

First published on July 2 - 2014  9.24 AM.jpg

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
like dude you’re not the only one that has studied North Korea only difference is you can go there but I can’t but I know my shit!
Sure compadre, happy 4th of July!
I actually was home the whole day today cause had a hell of night last night, woke up felt mushy as hell, coffee and went back on stretching on the couch again, that's been all my day.
No fireworks for me today baby, need a beer soon![/USER][/QUOTE]

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
........happy 4th of uly and f u c k 🇰🇵 The new strategy by 🇨🇳 and 🇷🇺 is just let them be two major losses for them!
We can say a lot about NK-known-as-DPRK and da'fat gangsta, I know lot about NK-known-as-DPRK, joke aside....that's guaranteed.

However the countries I care for are USA & IRAN, when TeamMeli or US-team are in actions.
I stop trouble myself about the politic when the sport heals!

However, when Die Mannschaft override in real action on the pitch I stop thinking about TeamMeli or US-team, there goes my calorie limit... Die Mannschaft it is!
By the way let's do not forget about Mexico, I love Mexico too, I love Mexico a lot, my first girlfriend was of Mexican descent, never ever will forget about her, Saludos México!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Arash_Tombangir I can't say enough nice things about Mexico, especially Oswaldo Sanchez and the 2006 team. After the game lol my dad get's them some beers and Gyro's they were looking confused, me, "Essay it's greek tacos and heffenwizen beers," good sports. They all got a team jersey and signed. Anyways i never dated a girl from Mexico but outside of Russia- Germany Canada and UAE, I spent more time combined in Mexico than Iran I would bet I'm down with the Aztec my G.

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
I hope in the near future no war breaks out between the US and North Korea because as a member of the US military (army) it would inconvenience me to break away from managing my properties and working at my offices and not to mention the many trips I have planned. I have settled into a routine and so as much as I would love to kick some North Korean ass it's just not the right time for me. If we do decide to do it though I have some plans involving connections I have in Russia that we can execute which I will share with my superior and hopefully we will implement them.

Oct 18, 2010
ice lady: "don't call me up" :ROFLMAO:

North Korea not picking up hotlines after warning South, U.S. over joint drills

SEOUL, Aug 10 (Reuters) - North Korea did not answer routine calls on inter-Korean hotlines on Tuesday, South Korea said, hours after a senior official in Pyongyang warned the South and the United States over annual joint military drills set to begin this week.

Kim Yo Jong, the powerful sister of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, accused South Korea of "perfidious behaviour" for going ahead with the drills after North Korea agreed to restore hotlines in late July, having cut them last year amid rising tensions

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-...rity-threats-with-military-drills-2021-08-09/

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I wonder what’s going on in the land of the unicorns these days I’ve been so busy with school I haven’t been keeping up. looks like kung fu panda‘s health is deteriorating because we see more and more of his sisters, btw she is a looker, if I were not engaged I would try to import fook me or is it Suk me see what i did there lol. I know her name Park Ro Kim, i was having fun at her expense: One of these days I don’t know how and I don’t know if I have to cross the yellow river I’m going to go to DTRK that’ll be one hell of an accomplishment! i will commender our ship back that they have a a trophy.

Oct 18, 2010
wonder no longer! the 'dear leader' is back with a new strategy: improve the economy
but he surely needs a new hair stylist :D