Not a day goes by without an embarrassing episode

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
Poor guy. I feel for him. He had no choice because the stupid government running Iran. Also, this reminds me. I hated it that during the World Cup draw, they kept calling Iran, Islamic Republic of Iran. Fuck that. These bastards have changed the name of the country as well. What a disgrace.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
omg, hadnt seen this..So sad..:( Poor guy..
From what I read, World Wresting Association is on Iran's case bc Iran sanctions its players if they play Israel, or forces them to lose(Alireza Karimi issue), and they are pondering to ban Iran Wrestling teams unless they chance course.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
He way too cautious.
hand shaking is not considered that big of a deal. he had prematurely cut his own nuts off.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Poor guy. I feel for him. He had no choice because the stupid government running Iran. Also, this reminds me. I hated it that during the World Cup draw, they kept calling Iran, Islamic Republic of Iran. Fuck that. These bastards have changed the name of the country as well. What a disgrace.
Iran was the only team being called by the government's name. I bet IR had notified them to call Iran IRI. I cringed every time I heard it.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
[video=youtube;kvEz89G5Ib8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=41&v=kvEz89G5Ib8[/video]

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
He way too cautious.
hand shaking is not considered that big of a deal. he had prematurely cut his own nuts off.
No he is not cautious ... he is what we call khayemall (sorry for language) ... to make some money for this shit. I have no respect for him ... zero.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Guys every time I hear Islamic Republic, attached to Iran's name I want to vomit in my mouth and a bit of me dies Kind of like back in the day when I would hear CCCP or ZSSR and wished it was not so. Well, my dream came true then and something similar could happen in my lifetime, again.@Zob Ahan, the poor guy had NO CHOICe, I feel so terrible for him. If he would not have shaken his hand, he would have been banned, like Masoud Shojaei and Ezotalli(Spelling). @Niloufar that is so sad I am such a huge martial arts and wrestling fan. BTW What is the dam big deal, even Palestine plays against Israel in sports competitions, this is so dam stupid and why we are the laughing stock of the world.