Obama in Cuba to pose for ironic photos to be used later, after US destroys nation

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
Fidel Castro's Naa khlaf Son , nation ro be baad daad , shir-e khar khordeh madar be khataa ...

natarsin oon yeki halgheye gomshodeh daarvin nist " baba Michele-e "

and look at our Bozoo at the back, baa koon gohi dar haal dar raftan Zupta khaan

Nov 29, 2002
Damesh garm, never thought I would see this happen. Bringing Cuba back from the cold is another coup.

He's already done great many times over but for last few months I want Obama to go all-out on guns and climate.

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
Damesh garm, never thought I would see this happen. Bringing Cuba back from the cold is another coup.

He's already done great many times over but for last few months I want Obama to go all-out on guns and climate.
Aareh vaaghean damesh garm, first Nobel peace prize winner who started 4 wars, founded ISIS, armed fanatic muslims va endaakht be joon mardom, sad haa hezaar koshteh, million haa avaareh ke betooneh bereh gym o golf ...

have you heard from Jeremy Hammond? Bradley Manning chetor? Edward Snowden ? Julian Assange ro ke digeh hatman shenidi ?

How the CIA Helped Fuel the Rise of ISIS

raasti emial haaye candidaatoon ham loo rafteh , agar too emrikaa nemizaaran befahmin jaaryaan chie :

Wikileaks Drops Hillary Email Bomb That Could End Her Campaign but FB Censored It

Hillary Clinton Email Archive

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
emrikaaei haa hamashaoon az akhbaar rooz bi khabarna, beporsi soorieh kpojaast , migeh babam parsaal shireshoo forokht

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
emrikaaei haa hamashaoon az akhbaar rooz bi khabarna, beporsi soorieh kpojaast , migeh babam parsaal shireshoo forokht
That is BS.

The fact is that average joe's in Iran are stupid too, otherwise things that are happening now would have never happened.
The people who understand about things are involved and are small portion of every society.

The things is that Iranian think they understand about politics, sports, economy and nuclear physics and their idea is the best one :D

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Iranians are not better. yes they all know who the u.s president is and where the U.S is because it is in news all the time.

see if 90% of Iranians who is the President of Turkamnistan.

Jan 2, 2015
Milanello
Afriran jan, may i ask you a question? Yes there is no denying the fact that the US caused the emergence of IS by simply destroying Iraq and handing it over to shia and specially to iranian mullahs who immediately did what they have always done whenever they had the power: They simply started to hate on the rest and so they made insurgents and militant groups to come together to set an end to that shia insanity. Ok, but now IS is de facto there and they are actually fighting against all those who are friends with IR. What do we do? Do we really have to get ourselves in involved in arab matters and make the whole thing even worse? Or do we have to go the IR way and support their purely secatrian plans in Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Saudi, Bahrain, Lebanon...? I am not talking about Obama or Putin..i dont care, because i solely care about whats best for iran and iranians and i absolutely distinguish between the rulers of Iran who are de facto occupiers and Iranian peoples interests.

As much as i am sorry for all those people who got slaughtered by those extremist sunnis and as much as i feel sorry for all those who got killed and suppressed by Assads regime, i am still Iranian and i simply see no benefit for Iran and Iranians to side with the Syrian regime who are not angles themselves. This is the main point and probably the only point that i never agreed on with my dear friend Chinaski. I know he was shocked by those horrible videos of people being slaughtered or beheaded by those extremists but he went a bit too early all in to support Assad . I have seen him as example calling Assad a secular. With all due respect to him and you, Assad is not a secular! There more attached to the term secular than just to shave and wear kot o shalvaar. I have red quite a few books and articles about the Syrian history and nothing indicates that Assad was a secular, his father was not a secular either. This "secular" man very well cares about the security of those shia shrines: after the whole war began, Assad hired gunmen from Iran, Lebanon, Iraq and Afghanistan to protect the shrines while in other parts of the country no one even bothered to protect the people. This is not how a secular man conducts himself. Assad supports almost entirely religious extremist groups and countries. He supports the terrorist mullahs in Iran, he supports the terrorists of Hezbollah, he supports extremist Sunni organizations like Fateh al-Islam which fought Hariri’s government in Lebanon as well as ties with Iraqi al Qaeda movements that committed murders and wreaked havoc in Iraq.

He aswell as his friends occupying Iran, have always cooperated with Al Qaida forces. Most veteran al-Qaeda leaders are currently in Iran. Seif al-Adel, one of al-Qaeda’s leaders in Iran, has been residing there since the 90's. Osama Bin Laden’s children resorted to Iran as well after fleeing Afghanistan and they did not leave it until 5 years ago.

So our friend supports Hamas Movement, the Palestinian Islamic Jihad Movement, the Palestinian Fatah al-Islam in Lebanon, almost all jihadi groups in Iraq and of course the Lebanese Hezbollah and calls himself secular in the same breath :)

His father adopted the case of Arab Baath to justify his seizure of power and continuity of sectarian rule. After him, Bashar sought the company of longbearded dirt of Khamenei to Hassan Nasrallah. He even resorted to holding Islamic jihadi conferences in Damascus.

So Afriran jan, i am not a friend of none of them, not of the sunni extremists nor of Assad and hi shia alavis around him but as an Iranian i have to say the more Syria get taken away from those shia rulers, the more there is a chance that the iranian mullahs lose their influence in our region and the more the chance for Iran to not be regarded as sneaky shia expansionists. So when you ask me, i say give Syria to those sunnis to have their Califate and cut the hands of those Mullahs from that region and let Hezbollah of Lebanon who regularly send trained forces to team up with Iranian basijis to beat up on Iranian people on iranian streets, dry out and have a hard time getting Iranian weapons. Whoever helps Assad be it Putin, Hezbollah, Shia militias from Iraq or Iran, they all are working against the interests of Iran and Iranians and in favor of purely sectarian and religious interests of the occupying Mullahs of Iran and when i have to side with anyone, i side with the interests of Iranian people. The weaker the Mullahs in general the better it is for iranian people and the mullahs have already declared Syria the frontline of their fight to survive. Their officials have already said "without Syria, we cant rule Iran".

Last edited:

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
Daash Tehol,

At some stage in this board at the time of heating discussions over removing Assad , growing mushrooms of Rebels, Moderate Rebels ,when ISIS started to slaughtering innocents I noticed that me as one of the Iranian who suffered severely in past bloody 37 years , am saying exactly what these motherfuckers Basiji members here are saying, dash Chinaski was believing these fuckers are evolved to be more understanding and using their brain, I stopped posting for some time just to think how I ended up to this position , my own analysis cleared up the air for me in this way that me and these bastards are at the same side against outside enemy but with whole different reasons , they were just were in to their faith and I was just in to my love to Vatan, they were in to the fact that how can stay more in power I was in to this fact that the enlighten people mind is the only way to stop the jaakesh USA overthrown another Secular country and establish another Barbaric group there.

Syria was Secular and still is secular but not in western definition, also as individual neither Hafez Assad nor Bashar Assad are considered as secular (our own Shah also was not secular ). Secularism in Middle east has got a different meaning, exactly the mistake this Hussein Syaah and NATO made to define /measure dictatorship and democracy by Western definition and apply it in to a Tribal based society like Libya which Ghaddafi was not considered a dictator for his own people , he was A Chief in A Tribal set up.

You are neglecting one point and that is if you don’t have a solution / replacement for this regime you should not give guild line to common people who just reading your posts , you says give Syria to Sunnis, dis-arm IR from their power in the middle east and Mullahs will be gone , so what is next ? who is next ? what guarantee you will provide even on paper that those Skull towers when Arabs invaded Iran will not happen again , me I don’t invest from other people’s life and future.
What we Iranian experienced in the changing regime 1357 is just a joke in compare with what is happening now in the region, why? Because all happened in Iran was a show , starts from leaving shah , to war, to reformists movement, all show based on written script , and because it was one of the first scripts was not as developed as these new destroyed countries like Libya , Iraq scripts…

as much as I hate IR , Mullahs, taghye kaar reformists, kot shalvari Mullahs,at the same time I hate non-realistic so called Intellectual Iranian overseas which living dreams ,swinging from Monarch Reza Shah to aadamkosh Mousavi overnight and swing back again and swing again and again….. , therefore to respond to your question as I don’t see any near bright future for Iran , Iran to remain as One Entity is the most important aspect for me at this dark moment of time at whatever it will costs to Arabs including, Lebonan, felestin, Hezbollah ,etc…., I don’t care.

Last edited:

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
All IQ s,
Interesting is all you guys escaped that very important First post and just sticked to the American IQ ?
First of all you are not an American based on your own scale in this board , cool… .. then , all Iranians are vigilant about political issues just because our own experiences , don’t compare yourselves with those commons, go to your street and see what’s going on
Ps. I suggest you read the first post first … good things to know …

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
So, at the end of the game, does Cuba gain more on having relationship with US or US gains more ?

Even if 10% of tourist that go to Mexico go to Cuba, that bring so much money to the country.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik

the truth is that if Clinton had achieved half of what Obama did in 8 years, everyone would be in line to kiss his ring and put him on Mt. Rushmore.

Speaking of, where's IranZamin? LOL!

​and of course by kiss the ring I mean something else, but I try to behave.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
the truth is that if Clinton had achieved half of what Obama did in 8 years, everyone would be in line to kiss his ring and put him on Mt. Rushmore.

Speaking of, where's IranZamin? LOL!
​and of course by kiss the ring I mean something else, but I try to behave.
Indeed homie, Indeed!
If this man were not black they would canonized him, now neglecting and mocking him instead!
He managed to not get involved in another nasty war, he even managed to keep the boys home away from another war!

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Why should it always be war there?
Imagine, the President of Cuba and US at the same Major League Baseball game!

[video=youtube;klG6Q7daivc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klG6Q7daivc[/video]

Jan 2, 2015
Milanello
You are neglecting one point and that is if you don’t have a solution / replacement for this regime you should not give guild line to common people who just reading your posts , you says give Syria to Sunnis, dis-arm IR from their power in the middle east and Mullahs will be gone , so what is next ? who is next ? what guarantee you will provide even on paper that those Skull towers when Arabs invaded Iran will not happen again , me I don’t invest from other people’s life and future.
What we Iranian experienced in the changing regime 1357 is just a joke in compare with what is happening now in the region, why? Because all happened in Iran was a show , starts from leaving shah , to war, to reformists movement, all show based on written script , and because it was one of the first scripts was not as developed as these new destroyed countries like Libya , Iraq scripts…

as much as I hate IR , Mullahs, taghye kaar reformists, kot shalvari Mullahs,at the same time I hate non-realistic so called Intellectual Iranian overseas which living dreams ,swinging from Monarch Reza Shah to aadamkosh Mousavi overnight and swing back again and swing again and again….. , therefore to respond to your question as I don’t see any near bright future for Iran , Iran to remain as One Entity is the most important aspect for me at this dark moment of time at whatever it will costs to Arabs including, Lebonan, felestin, Hezbollah ,etc…., I don’t care.
Afriran jan, there are a lot of things i dont understand because i cant recgognize a clear line of thought. Please forgive me for saying that but i am trying to understand your point and my answers will be based on the assumption that i have understood your point accurately. If not, please let me know.

Well, first of all, there is no european or ME definition of secular. Secular is secular. When you are not a secular, then simply dont call yourself a secular but Assad is running around calling himself the last bastion of secularism in region while he simply is not a secular, dont get me wrong, he is still better than those daeshis but if you ask me there is only a choice between bad and worse which is sad enough.

Another thing is that its clear and obvious that those iranian bacheh shia who are going there to fight (and are getting killed like moor o malakh) are not there to protect secularism! No brother, the worst kind of iranian trash goes to Syria to protect an IR affiliate in the ME and to protect shia shrines which is as low of a motivation as it gets. Afriran jan, that trash that goes to Syria along with their regime is the reason why you should be afraid of iranian future in that region because they are simply doing their sectarian thing neglecting basic interests of iranian people completely. Iranian peoples interest can not be to be represented by people who are all into other countries matters and you know they are doing it from day one in office. The recent emergence of the sunni extremism is purely a reaction of those shia terrorists ruling iran sticking their nose in the arab matters and all that not even based on strategic or rational plans but purely based on sectarian and shia religious motives. Thats simply not what Iran and Iranians need to be secure in future brother. Please do not the mistake to believe the stories of the mullahs and their wage earners who try to tell you they are securing Iran by protecting shia shrines in Syria! They are hurting the long term security of Iranians with each day in power because they are making people unite against us, they are fed up with this regime and we should too. We actually should take this matter seriously and take care of those terrorists ruling our country before other people do it for us.

You talked about Iran to stay intact as the entity we know. Exactly to achieve that goal, we need to get rid of the Mullahs. There is no way around it because with shia mullahs running your country there is simply not way you can get along with your neighbors. Shias nature is degar setiz and Khomeini himself told it to Montazeri back in the 80s, he said we dont want to have any interaction with the rest, want walls around Iran because he simply wanted one thing: spreading shia terrorism. Thats been their goal from times of Safavis until today. Forget about having friends as long as those terrorists are ruling our country.

We Iranians should generally feel save about our security as this country is big and when you look at our neighbors they have a natural respect for us and even Saddam never really wanted to attack (and you know it) and went out of our soil and stayed behind their borders for the biggest part of the war defending himself and his country against sepahe eslam who refused to accept peace and wanted to reach ghods going through karbala. I always try to do what marhoom Dr. Bakhtiar said: Its always good to sometimes go around the table and look at things from that perspective to understand things better. Looking from the other side of the table tells us, its not we who should be afraid of being attacked by anyone, its more like the rest are simply afraid of being undermined, infiltrated, attacked and destroyed by the shia mullahs in Iran. Dude, our neighbors rightfully see us as a big and powerful tumor and they see no other chance to protect themselves than to unite against us. This is sad because they all were friends with us in times of Shah. They are more afraid of a shia iran led by those irrational and unpredictable mullahs than we should be afraid of them. They just dont want to be attacked by those mullahs and they dont want to accept their shia agendas and campaigns that they clearly have and that they clearly try to export to other countries. Dont be afraid Afriran jan, be sure our neighbors are more afraid of those shia mullahs than the other way around but you cant live with neighbors who are afraid of you and your aggressive agendas, this is not a good foundation for a good neighborhood and its not gonna end well in a long run but it all depends on how long we iranians are willing to let those shia mullahs isolate us in the name of Iran. Our neighbors are still distinguishing between IR and iranian people but we simply cant expect them to do it for ever, at some point they have no choice than to protect themselves against the hostile country called Iran. I think this is understandable.

Look, since those guys have taken over, Irans security has gone down the gutter. Never under Shah we had problems with Azaris crowding the streets chanting "yashasin azarbaijan", we didnt have so many Iranians from different parts of Iran who start thinking about why actually should we still be part of this entitiy and frame called Iran? We never had serious problems like this under Shah, these mullahs have made this country and its people to start thinking about real serious stuff like if no one cares about us, if even the rulers dont give a damn about Iran as a nationality, if they crack down on us whenever they can, why actually should we still call ourselves Iranian and this is a sad and dangerous development and the only ones who are responsible for this mess are those shia mullahs who never strenghtened the national common identy and the communal spirit but they did exactly the opposite, they always denied and rejected the idea of Iran and Iranianhood and the idea of a Nation and its interests. For shia its always about the interests of their sect and this is why they absolutely would kill hundreds of thousends of Iranians before they give up on their shia brothers of Hezbollah. In a heartbeat they would victimize big number of Iranians to help other shias and their agendas. So if you really are concerned about the future of Iran as an entity you should start thinking about removing this anti-iranian tumor who is getting us deeper and deeper in sectarian wars and conflict with each day in power. All wars that are simply not wars of iranian people. No iranian, not one single iranian has any rational interest in syria. Syria, Yemen or Lebanon they all are not even rich countrie that we could say ok, we at least need their oil, gas, water or whatever. Nothing about Syria, Yemen or Lebanon is important to Iran as country, so why do you thing the mullahs are wasting so many iranian resources in all those meaningless countries? There is only one reason: Sectarian nature of those anti-iranian shia mullahs ruling Iran. Nothing else. Nothing. They are wasting our resources to protect their own shia shrines and their own shia compatriots in all those countries and they waste our financial resources to help other shia to infiltrate their own countries and create unrest in our neighboring states. Haalaa kolaahe khodeto ghaazi kon: What do you expect our neighbors to think about us? Seriously, stand up, go around the table and look at the whole thing from their prespective, what do you see? You would see a monster who is milking his own people, cracks down on them, steals their money to give it to other shia terrorists in the region to create havoc and disintegration.

No matter how you look at it, specially if you look at it from the iranian point of view, the biggest threat for Iran, Iranians and our national security are the Mullahs. No body else.

Nov 29, 2002
Evil antichrist muslim kenyan ISIS-founder Obama dancing the tango today

[video=youtube;lJyneBSLmTQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJyneBSLmTQ[/video]