Obama just offered Iran ...

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Sweet Jesus, if this keeps up Obama's going to take a serious beating domestically, much worse than he took on the Syria issue and the democrats can kiss the next election good bye! There was very little chance of Republicans mounting a comeback, but the Democrats just handed it to them. ;)

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
who picks the translators?!?! this is unbearable.. and rouhani's speech itself isn't much better.. talking about fucking palastine now!!! fuck this
Drop this Palestine bullshit already.
I told you guys! We Iranians are just optimistic, to the point of being naïve, by nature! That's why these hateful warmongers can take advantage of us and come and represent our nation with these bull shit hateful speeches year after year. :(

Seriously, if I'm a western watcher, I'm thinking this guy's going to pick up a gun and shoot me!

Oct 1, 2004
1 - Terrible delivery by translator
2 - The material is boring, flat, dry - suffers what pretty much every Iranian speech ever has suffered from - jargon heavy, meaningless, extremely cautious and filled with hidden meaning that no one but the speech writer understands.
3- Assuming an average masters student in political studies wrote this.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
1 - Terrible delivery by translator
2 - The material is boring, flat, dry - suffers what pretty much every Iranian speech ever has suffered from - jargon heavy, meaningless, extremely cautious and filled with hidden meaning that no one but the speech writer understands.
3- Assuming an average masters student in political studies wrote this.
Actually, considering the 2nd point, it's obvious an akhund wrote it - jargon heavy, meaningless and filled with hidden meaning that non one but the writer understands - almost like the Quran itself! ;)

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I just started seeing this. He was indirectly criticizing the US. Now even if Obama planned to meet him, he must have changed his mind!

Is Obama sitting there BTW? Anybody knows?

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Not indirectly Ali joon, he took jabs at him left and right, not to mention the Israelis. I would think the US delegates are there, even if Obama is not, but Israelis were supposed to leave...

Oct 1, 2004
Deputy ambassador of the US is in the audience.

Basic message of the speech besides zzzzzz

There is no issue... that cannot be resolved by mutual respect... Iran's nuclear dossier is a case in point.

Acceptance of the inalienable right of Iran constitutes the best and the easiest way of resolving this issue...

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Has anyone understood anything he has said whatsoever?!

P.S. Dude, you're a genius, if you actually got the following out of his speech! ;)

There is no issue... that cannot be resolved by mutual respect... Iran's nuclear dossier is a case in point.

Acceptance of the inalienable right of Iran constitutes the best and the easiest way of resolving this issue...

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Not indirectly Ali joon, he took jabs at him left and right,
Really?? I thought he was gonna to be softer towards Rohani as he had given the signs several times recently!! No wonder Rohani's speech!

Anybody has left the place in the middle of his speech yet? :D

BTW, thanks Behrou joon

Oct 1, 2004
Has anyone understood anything he has said whatsoever?!

P.S. Dude, you're a genius, if you actually got the following out of his speech! ;)

I got that and the WAVE.

I think most of us feel like we were witnessing some weird new age hippie talk. lol.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Really?? I thought he was gonna to be softer towards Rohani as he had given the signs several times recently!! No wonder Rohani's speech!

Anybody has left the place in the middle of his speech yet? :D

BTW, thanks Behrou joon
No dude, Obama was really nice, It was Rohani who took jabs left and right at the US! :(

May 9, 2004
دلار رفت زیر سه هزار تومن
رئیس بانک مرکزی گفته نمی گذاریم دلار ارزانتر شود زیرا تاثیرات منفی در بر دارد !!!ا
حتما بخاطر همین گفتند به روحانی برو و بگو فلسطین تا دلار دوباره برود بالای سه هزار تومن
:10:

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Holy fuck (pardon my French), I don't think I ever even had a nag and scream session from the ex-wife that sounded this angry and annoying!

Honestly, I don't remember any of AN's speeches even being this bad. These idiots don't even try their speeches for an English speaking audience to see if it makes sense before they babble out that shit in front on representatives of 190 countries with different languages?!