Official How-To-Make-Homemade-Sausage News/Thread/Information

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
داش آرش این در مورد سوسیس موسیس نی ولی چون شما علاقه وافر به ترکیه داری داکیومنتری دهن آب بنداز باحالیه ، خارج ازدونر کباب و راحت احلقوماش ، اصن و واقعی مردیم وزنده شدیم برا سرشیر وعسلش ، آی بسوزه بی پولی وگرنه یارین صاباحا کیه ایمه نی اولاجاک، آللاه کهریستین, سیکتیر
Ben uzun zamandır gördüğüm lezzetli lanet oldu. İstanbul, Kardash, lanet yer partiye!
سیکتیر, kadar senin pislik! :)

Last edited:

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
Ben uzun zamandır gördüğüm lezzetli lanet oldu. İstanbul, Kardash, lanet yer partiye!
سیکتیر, kadar senin pislik! :)
Mohaaahaaaaa nice try , but its not working it doesnt make sense , pislik o khoob omadi vali baazam jomlat ooni ke mikhaasti begi nemigeh , I'm taking it as a complement to my asshole , گرچه ترجبح ما کامپلیمنت در باره تخم و خایمونه بیشتر

... loooollllll

خیلی خندیدیم آخر شبی .... لوووووووول

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
میگم آفری, این موجود اصلا دلقک و حیوون و آدم حروم لقمه ای نیستا. اصلا بهت اجازه نمیدم به این موجود بگی دلقک و حیوون و حروم لقمه. اصلا هم نمیزارم بهش بگی نصف ایتالیایی و نصف ایرلندی. اونا همشون پدر مادر دارن. پدر مادرشونم مشخصه. اگه به این موجود بگی دلقک و حیوون و الاغ و این حرفا با من طرفی. آدم که نمیتونه به این راحتی کسانی رو که پدر مادرشون رو میشناسن رو با این موجود مقایسه کنیم. ایشون به هیچ عنوان دلقک نیست, حیوون هم نیست.
:)

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
ولی تو نه مریضی , نه بیمار نه دلقک که از یه چنین کس و شعرایی خوشت میاد. اصلا نمیگم تو حیوون بیماری هستی ها, چون حیوون پدر مادر مشخص داره
:)

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Dang, it's been a couple of days had no sausage, the life is just going back to the usual and boring as it was.
Time for some sweet Czech sausage "Jak se dělá česká klobása". You remember Jaromír Jágr? One of and absolutely the best right wing hockey player I ever seen.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
been while now no sausage. it's cold, dark snowy, freezin me ass off, and yearn for sunshine and summer.
while that ongoing, help yourselves with sweet baby biscuit!

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
The other day I bought some JOHNSONVILLE BRATS and we smoked him using his smoker for about 30 minutes and they turned out delicious. I never had smoked brats before and I thought of you when I had some actually. It was a great breakfast made some eggs and bacon to go with it.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Siervo muchacho,
Escuchar compañero! huevos y tocino/salchichas es mis favoritos absolutos.

I read you aiming to learn Spanish!
Eggs & bacon .... ohhhh my god, melts like butter, there are days after jogging and swimming I can fry up to 8 eggs mixed with sausage/bacon for brunch!
hombre, JOHNSONVILLE BRATS it's like mass-produced stuff, kind of NOT my way to go, I need to make it myself!

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
This will be a detours from sausage stuffing, just because I am in the right mode, enjoy! :puffpuff:

Bong Appetit, she is 90 years old and just wooowww, what a great meal she puts together, love that grany!

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
The other day I bought some JOHNSONVILLE BRATS and we smoked him using his smoker for about 30 minutes and they turned out delicious. I never had smoked brats before and I thought of you when I had some actually. It was a great breakfast made some eggs and bacon to go with it.
YooO homie, time's here...it is "chahar shanbeh soori" soon, you better load with loads of those "BRATS" of yours, dang they're good!

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Damn, was a long time back I joined my great parentage, almost two week here at my folks now, I love it. BBQ, out anchor the boat on the sway once again, setting up the lateen sail without any mast in to the free!
However here it goes some buttchering before BBQ when you people get together in "All Mass"!
Ciao, ciao...amore!