OFFICIAL: Karimi joins Bayern Munich

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Per IRIB news, Fazeli(Karimi's agent) claimed that Karimi has signed a 2 year contract with German giants Bayern Munich. Apparently all the medical-tests and investigations by Bayern are already done and Karimi will be going to Germany very soon.

Fazeli did not announce the transfer-fee and said it will be announced by the club soon.

ISP News will be updated with more details in a few minutes.

Sep 13, 2003
USA
It's amazing, direct transfer from a UAE club to Bayern. I bet they had their eyes on him since the Iran-Germany game (after the scene between him and Balack). No wonder, Ali was not motivated to play for Al-Ahli any more.

But, I have mix feelings, why Bundesliga again :confused: Why Bayern??? I hope he doesn't end up leacing Munich after one season like Daei and Vahid. I guess I have to be a Bayern fan again :) .

Best of luck to him.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
well if this is true , then good luck for karimi ..

He wil not have easy job in bayern as i said in other poste bayern has one of the best midfielder in europe .. and karimi playing in ballack position make the job harder for him .. any how good luck for him but again why bayern!
as the other said : i have to follow again bayern , damn! ;)

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
منابع خبري در دبي اعلام كردند : علي كريمي بازيكن تيم الاهلي امارات با تيم بايرمونيخ آلمان توافق كرده است .

گزارش روز دوشنبه خبرنگار ما حاكي است : علي كريمي پيشنهاد يك ميليون ويكصد هزاردلاري تيم الاهلي را براي تمديد قراردادش به مدت يك فصل نپذيرفته و باشگاه‌هاي آلماني بويژه بايرمونيخ را برگزيده است .

در عين حال باشگاه موناكو از فرانسه و يك باشگاه هلندي از متقاضيان جذب ملي پوش كشورمان هستند .

" قاسم سلطان " رييس هيات مديره باشگاه الاهلي در اين ارتباط گفت :
علي كريمي يك پديده منحصر بفرد در ليگ امارات محسوب مي‌شود و اوحق دارد ماندن در الاهلي يا انتقال از اين تيم را انتخاب كند .

وي خاطرنشان ساخت ، علي كريمي بهترين بازيكن آسيا است و با زبان حرفه‌اي سخن مي‌گويد.

گفته مي‌شود : علي كريمي به همراه نماينده تام الاختيار خويش در زمان مخابره‌اين خبربراي قطعي ساختن حضورش دربايرمونيخ در آلمان بسر مي‌برند.

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
Silverton said:
Bayern Munich is a top 5 club in the world ...
and a dream club for many footballers in Iran. Perhaps that's a contributing factor to Karimi's decision despite what happened to daei and Hashemian.
In any case, best of luck to him. May he be even more successful there.

Oct 18, 2002
Even if he becomes a bench warmer, at least this move gets him in shape, and may improve his discipline and teamwork.

And also helps him negotiate deals with other clubs. Positive move IMO.

a_m

Bench Warmer
Nov 9, 2004
boston
congrulations to karimi for finally move on from that UAE league ...........and now trying to get a spot on a really world class team..........