Official Khiabani antics thread

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
he has a basic functional handle on english.

what is the controversy here? has he been promoted to professor of English literature in Tehran University?

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
his has a basic functional handle on english.

what is the controversy here? has he been promoted to professor of English literature in Tehran University?
No controversy but Javad is a prime candidate for taking a piss at.
He asks for it with his talk in any language he speaks.
Nobody hates him as he has a good heart.
He is our Sammad in broadcasting! 😃

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
The best part was when he asked the guy to translate his question :geek:
LOL.

No controversy but Javad is a prime candidate for taking a piss at.
He asks for it with his talk in any language he speaks.
Nobody hates him as he has a good heart.
He is our Sammad in broadcasting! 😃
More like عین الله باقرزاده . LOOL

در شهر به ما پیشنهاداتی شد

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Hi Farsi isn't much better either :D
That's the problem. I don't care about his weak English. It's shit like this that drives me up the wall every time:

بیرانوند تمام قد ابی پوشیده. دروازه بن بولیویا تمام قد زرد. بازیکنان ایران تمام قد قرمز و بازیکنان بولیویا تمام قد سبز. تمام بازیکنان تمام قد یک رنگ پوشیدند و در زمین بازیکنی وجود نداره که لباس ۲ رنگ پوشیده باشه

Feb 4, 2005
That's the problem. I don't care about his weak English. It's shit like this that drives me up the wall every time:

بیرانوند تمام قد ابی پوشیده. دروازه بن بولیویا تمام قد زرد. بازیکنان ایران تمام قد قرمز و بازیکنان بولیویا تمام قد سبز. تمام بازیکنان تمام قد یک رنگ پوشیدند و در زمین بازیکنی وجود نداره که لباس ۲ رنگ پوشیده باشه
Khoda bood oon lahzeh

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
I don't know if you guys caught it but there was a part where Iran kept shooting the ball and khiabani said this:

Baleh, Bache ha hey shoot mizanand, vali eshkali nadareh, shoot yeki az .............( And after "az" said some word I cant remember which you couldn't really connect it to anything and then there was a long pause where he couldn't figure out what to say next as he had put himself in a hard situation. I was actually trying to figure out a word myself in that time and could not come up with anything right away. After like 5 seconds of awkward silence he dug himself out with connecting to someyjomh and continued.

It pretty comical how this guy can't really think straight and his mouth outruns his brains. He keeps talking about being a nice person and how to act after a foul blah blah blah. He has a good heart but he is a nokar to the regime and the only reason he is there is because he use to be a Pasdar or Sepahi and actually a jaan baz too. That's why he limps when he walks. He is from Azarbaijan and some small village which I don't know the name currently. Overall not professional at all to be in this post. In his idiotic interview the Bolivian coach spoke for like a minute and his translation was literally 5 seconds long. It reminded me of " Assadollah Mirza" in Daei Jaan Napoleon translating. By far this was the weakest and shittiest translation job I have ever seen.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
It pretty comical how this guy can't really think straight and his mouth outruns his brains.

In his idiotic interview the Bolivian coach spoke for like a minute and his translation was literally 5 seconds long. It reminded me of " Assadollah Mirza" in Daei Jaan Napoleon translating.
LOOL.