(OLD THRED FROM 2014) - CL Semi-Finals [R]

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Mezah mikoni Houman jAn? RM ro ba MU (this season) ghias mikoni? I'm not saying BM doesn't have a chance but they have not been the same BM (at least in CL) that won the title.
They haven't been the same offensively speaking I think they are pretty solid defensive wise (this is only their 8th goal given up thus far) and we are in the semi finals. Again I'm not saying Real Madrid is garbage.
Wow Ronaldo just blasted it over the crossbar and he was lucky he was not called offsides. WHAT A MISS!!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
what a miss by Ronaldo!!!
I am shocked he normally is a sure thing from that distance hell we could of put the ball in the back of the net from there and he got lucky the offsides flag didn't come up. Man that could of put Bayern Munich in a real bind down 2-0 they really ducked the bullet on that one! I'm glad I missed yesterday's game this game is exciting man.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I must admit RM is playing perfect football, minus the Ronaldo gaffe but other than that they are playing good ball and Bayern Munich better get it going soon all they need is one equalizer and they can take care of the rest in the return game but you need that one. 10 min left until HT.

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
how much bale would love to play against this soorakh defence of bayern.

attacking wise they are very good, and should have scored at least one but their defence is soorakh. made for bale to run at them. they need to take advantage now, cos they might not get the chance in the second leg.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
how much bale would love to play against this soorakh defence of bayern.

attacking wise they are very good, and should have scored at least one but their defence is soorakh. made for bale to run at them. they need to take advantage now, cos they might not get the chance in the second leg.
I bet Real will take a 1-0 win right away
Bayern were hammered 0-3 @ Home by B.Dortmund couple of weeks ago

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Hand ball by Isco. Anytime you have two infractions within two minutes you are going to get booked and that was intentional. Tony Kross does not take a good free kick at all.