(OLD THRED FROM 2014) - CL Semi-Finals [R]

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Only if we had a a dollar every time you tried justifying the losing of English teams....... Be a man and take the loss. They didn't feel charitable with the parking of buses in all their games. They tried not to be charitable and were raped!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
And just about how many times someone should remind you not to put the scores when you start a new thread? :hau:
:) Rookie mistake, I'm even guilty of doing that once at an old website that no longer exists, IK and I got a talking to but I don't post scores in the threads because some people record the game on their DVR and watch it later.

Foo

Elite Member
Feb 12, 2006
Den Haag, Holland
In Da Money, Whaaaa happend? Damn referees, corrupt UEFA, lucky spanish teams, what chance does the great English teams that are the best can possibly have? Cheaters, lucky, useless Spanish players. Chelsea is the best, it is all the people who have been brainwashed and cant see it.
don't forget, the Chelsea players were tired from the EPL match they played last weekend..wait...

Foo

Elite Member
Feb 12, 2006
Den Haag, Holland
just changed the title so there's less info in it.

btw, earth to IDM, if u 'hand over' 3 goals you're not playing well and deserve to lose. So I don't know what ur complaining about.

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
and this is for you

[video=youtube;JLBknu0vwLA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLBknu0vwLA#t=96[/video]

دمت گرم فریبرز،عجب حالی*** دادی.بسیار خوش حال هستم،حسابی*** هم حال پپ را گرفتیم،هم بکن بائر و هم حال بایرن مونیخ را.جالب اینجاست هر ۳ تیم آلمانی*** را حذف کردیم.هیچ چیزی لذت بخش***تر از دیدن،چهرهٔ ناراحت،و در هم فرو رفتهٔ،پپ گواردیلا برایم نبود.آخه این آدم نمیداند که هر کشوری فوتبال و فرهنگ خاص خودش را دارد.آخه تیکی تاکا چه ربطی*** به المانهایی دارد که فوتبال خشن و شوت***های از راه دور در سر لوح شون است،مثل اینکه به برزیل بگویی که دریبل نکنید،به جایش،توپو سانتر کنید.

همین بلایی که سر پپ،و بایرن اومد،در سال ۱۹۷۶،چکوسلواکی،سر کرویف و بکن بائر آورد،هر دو تیم هلند و آلمان را در کونشون زد و حذف کرد خودش شد قهرمان اروپا.اون زمان هم کرویف تحقیر شد هم همین جناب اقای قیصر،که فکر کنم همراه با پپ گواردیولا باید کمی***،بنشینند،و سماق بمکند.هر دوی اینها عجیب تحقیر شدند،بایرن تا به امروز نتوانسته بود اینچنین،بایرن را تحقیر کند.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002

دمت گرم فریبرز،عجب حالی*** دادی.بسیار خوش حال هستم،حسابی*** هم حال پپ را گرفتیم،هم بکن بائر و هم حال بایرن مونیخ را.جالب اینجاست هر ۳ تیم آلمانی*** را حذف کردیم.هیچ چیزی لذت بخش***تر از دیدن،چهرهٔ ناراحت،و در هم فرو رفتهٔ،پپ گواردیلا برایم نبود.آخه این آدم نمیداند که هر کشوری فوتبال و فرهنگ خاص خودش را دارد.آخه تیکی تاکا چه ربطی*** به المانهایی دارد که فوتبال خشن و شوت***های از راه دور در سر لوح شون است،مثل اینکه به برزیل بگویی که دریبل نکنید،به جایش،توپو سانتر کنید.

همین بلایی که سر پپ،و بایرن اومد،در سال ۱۹۷۶،چکوسلواکی،سر کرویف و بکن بائر آورد،هر دو تیم هلند و آلمان را در کونشون زد و حذف کرد خودش شد قهرمان اروپا.اون زمان هم کرویف تحقیر شد هم همین جناب اقای قیصر،که فکر کنم همراه با پپ گواردیولا باید کمی***،بنشینند،و سماق بمکند.هر دوی اینها عجیب تحقیر شدند،بایرن تا به امروز نتوانسته بود اینچنین،بایرن را تحقیر کند.
Germany style of playing has been changed since 2006 . they play some beautiful football and brining Pep as it was mentioned is more than a club issue .it is a nation thing . Germany noticed they had hard time beating Spain twice in euro and WC and by brining a coach who was behind Barca success ( and therefore Spain , as most of Spain played come or used to come from Barca) , they wanted to be able to beat them in incoming competitions

Feb 22, 2005
It is also Bayern are hoping to have a legacy to join the top 3 teams of all times (Milan, Ajax, and Barcelona).

I think loss in the semi-final the first year is not a bad thing. People are assuming Bayern would have been able to continue the same year as last year if the coach has not said. That is a assumption. Teams change and learn to defend against a way a team plays. There is no guarantee last year's team would have done better than their current team this year.

Bayern will replace players and get the right ones for the system of Guardiola and next year will be super strong.

I think Robben and Ribery will be sacrificed and Thiago will take central stage.

Germany style of playing has been changed since 2006 . they play some beautiful football and brining Pep as it was mentioned is more than a club issue .it is a nation thing . Germany noticed they had hard time beating Spain twice in euro and WC and by brining a coach who was behind Barca success ( and therefore Spain , as most of Spain played come or used to come from Barca) , they wanted to be able to beat them in incoming competitions

Feb 22, 2005
Foo easy for you to say. You dont know enough about Football to know Chelsea are the best. And you dont know enough about it to know that it was too windy, balls did not have enough air in them, etc. The world cheats and takes every measure to keep Chelsea, the best team every year, from winning. The rest of the teams are horrible, average, lucky, etc.

How can you watch the game today and not see Chelsea was by far the best team.

just changed the title so there's less info in it.

btw, earth to IDM, if u 'hand over' 3 goals you're not playing well and deserve to lose. So I don't know what ur complaining about.

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
It is also Bayern are hoping to have a legacy to join the top 3 teams of all times (Milan, Ajax, and Barcelona).

I think loss in the semi-final the first year is not a bad thing. People are assuming Bayern would have been able to continue the same year as last year if the coach has not said. That is a assumption. Teams change and learn to defend against a way a team plays. There is no guarantee last year's team would have done better than their current team this year.

Bayern will replace players and get the right ones for the system of Guardiola and next year will be super strong.

I think Robben and Ribery will be sacrificed and Thiago will take central stage.
Bayern's record in the CL in the past 5 years has been nothing short of incredible. 2 finals, 1 won, 2 semifinals. But still, that is the kind of expectation that is on this team, and that is to make the final and to always challenge for the title. 5-0 aggregate loss to R.Madrid hurts, but it will hopefully bring us back stronger next season. Guardiola admitted his mistake tactically, now all that matters is for him to get back to the drawing board and fix this seasons weaknesses and make amends next season by winning it. Guardiola signed a 3 year deal with Bayern, if he fails to win the CL in the 2 years remaining on his contract after this season his stint in Bayern will be seen as a failure by many if not most Bayern fans (and probably by the rest of the world as well)

If by sacrifice you mean they will be sold or let go, not going to happen. But if Goetze (who had a disappointing season to be honest) nowhere near justifying the 37million, steps up and and finds the form he showed in Dortmund he should naturally become a starting player and will replace either Robben or Ribery in the starting 11. Sadly age is catching up to both of these players (Ribery specially quite disappointing in the second half of the season), but they still have enough quality to be key members/starting players for at least the next 2 seasons.

Key for next season will be making sure we can renew Kroos contract, and i can see Guardiola making a push to sign players like Koke & Laporta in the transfer season. Thiago was fantastic and crucial to Bayern when fit, and will continue to be a focal point in Guardiola's team next season, no doubt about it.

Last edited:

InDaMoneyz

IPL Player
Mar 13, 2007
Frankly i thought sunderland were a tougher opponents few weeks back, they had more chances tonight. i just can't believe chelsea decide to have their worst game of the season tonight. They should have beaten this shitty team.