(OLD THRED FROM 2014) - CL Semi-Finals [R]

Nov 29, 2002
Mark my word, and i said this about barca many years ago: you will not see Real or Athletico in finals for a long time to come.
Damn I miss the confident insights and predictions of our resident genius. So much of what he said was the polar opposite to reality, I didn't know if he was meant to be an intelligent satire on football fans. Khak too sareh Ashley Madison data breach.

Nov 29, 2002
These consistent victories for La Liga clubs will only stop if Moneyjock comes back to ISP and cancels his reverse-jinx.

Every single prediction he made in ISP for 15 years, the opposite happened. We need him back at least to say Iran will not win the world cup.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
These consistent victories for La Liga clubs will only stop if Moneyjock comes back to ISP and cancels his reverse-jinx.

Every single prediction he made in ISP for 15 years, the opposite happened. We need him back at least to say Iran will not win the world cup.
Actually that is a good predictor in data science cause it consistently it is opposite. If he was 50-50 that would have been much worse LOL