Oooh Lakers..

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
where are lakers fans now??

Even the Clippers have a better record than you.. :D

Kobe ain't even Scottie Pippen...so don't confuse him with MJ.

Honestly...the rise of Dwayne Wade should prove it...almost everyone can look good next to Shaq.

Payam

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
Earth
www.iransportspress.com
Im happy Kobe came back and played after hurting himself. I still hate him though.

I like Dwayne Wade though, better then LeBron James.

But who can be better then me Nuggets? Carmelo Anthony, Earl Boykins.

And this Wizards who are playing shit basketball. But you can't handle Larry Hughes. :D

Arian

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2004
Seattle
westwienmaskulin said:
where are lakers fans now??

Even the Clippers have a better record than you.. :D

Kobe ain't even Scottie Pippen...so don't confuse him with MJ.

Honestly...the rise of Dwayne Wade should prove it...almost everyone can look good next to Shaq.
FYI, Lakers and Clippers have same record as of today. They didn't do too bad this season, considering all the new players they got, plus they still don't have a decent center (Divac is too old and was injured most of the season), and you have to give credit to the Clippers. They're doing better than last year.

Kobe tried to carry the team all by himself to the playoffs, but that's impossible.

The team who was really disappointing this season was the Timberwolves. With all those stars, they managed only the 9th spot in the west.

Interesting fact: Last season's Western Conference finalists (Lakers and Minnesota) are not gonna make it to the playoffs this year.

And for all you Wade lovers... without Shaq, the Heat and Wade are nothing. As you can see, they've now lost 2 in a row without him.

TODAY, WADE managed 1/6 shooting with 5points and fouled out early in the game. He still has a lot to learn, so I say James is way better than Wade in terms of consistency. After all, James made it to the a winning All-Star team while Wade only managed the Sophomores to a victory.

PHOENIX SUNS are going to take the championship home this year. NASH FOR MVP.

Enjoy the rest of the season, as it unfolds.

Payam

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
Earth
www.iransportspress.com
Ari@n said:
FYI, Lakers and Clippers have same record as of today. They didn't do too bad this season, considering all the new players they got, plus they still don't have a decent center (Divac is too old and was injured most of the season), and you have to give credit to the Clippers. They're doing better than last year.

Kobe tried to carry the team all by himself to the playoffs, but that's impossible.

The team who was really disappointing this season was the Timberwolves. With all those stars, they managed only the 9th spot in the west.

Interesting fact: Last season's Western Conference finalists (Lakers and Minnesota) are not gonna make it to the playoffs this year.

And for all you Wade lovers... without Shaq, the Heat and Wade are nothing. As you can see, they've now lost 2 in a row without him.

TODAY, WADE managed 1/6 shooting with 5points and fouled out early in the game. He still has a lot to learn, so I say James is way better than Wade in terms of consistency. After all, James made it to the a winning All-Star team while Wade only managed the Sophomores to a victory.

PHOENIX SUNS are going to take the championship home this year. NASH FOR MVP.

Enjoy the rest of the season, as it unfolds.
As for Wade without Shaq, he only played about 21 minutes...

And while Carmelo Anthony plays around 28 - 35 minutes a game since george karl took over, Lebron has played about 3-4 full 48 minute games...
not to mention he is always playing around 42 + minutes

Minutes per game

Carmelo Anthony - 34
Dwayne Wade - 38
LeBron James - 42

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
Lakers suck... Kobe will never win anything again... No one wants to play with that selfish egotistical SOB...

Finals:

Phoenix v Miami

Wade sucks?!?!? HAHAHA, yeah they were much better last year with all the players Kobe now has....

westwienmaskulin

Oct 18, 2002
the problem with kobe is that he can't carry the team all alone, because he is no leader and as ADC pointed out he is a pretty egoistic SOB.
He is not a leader guy like Iverson....Kobe sucks..plain and simple.

Yeah...Wade is no much without Shaq...but Kobe is absolutely nothing withóut Shaq.
I would put my money on some other franchise player than Kobe..

Payam

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
Earth
www.iransportspress.com
Iverson, now that is someone who deserves to play with another big player...

It's taking CWEB some time to adjust, hopefully next season they will have a great team.

I just want to see New Jersey and Phili win some more games and knock Cleveland out the playoffs.

westwienmaskulin

Oct 18, 2002
c-webb unfortunately usually chokes when it matters..

Really...since his days in college with the Fab Five, where they had one of the better college teams in history, until today....when he had the Lakers already to the floor with the Kings.

However, there's still THE answer to his problem...