Opinion Wanted!! (About Iran VS Bahrain Highlights)

Sep 25, 2004
Toronto
Guys, I want to make the best damn highlights for the Iran vs Bahrain game comping up , specially if we win. So I need some help on how you guys like the videos. The reason I wrote this in the General Sports section is so that I get everyone's opinion.

Answering the following questions:
1. Would you like commentary in the background and music in front or vice versa, Or would you prefer just music only?

2. How long do you think the highlights should be?

3. What songs to use if we win, this one is controversial. If lots of ppl don't agree on the same song I will choose the songs myself.

4. Would you rather I take more time on the game or get the highlights to you faster?

5. You want short highlights quickly and then long extended nice ones later?

That's about it, if you have any other comments tell me.

Behrang(ISP)

King of Posts
Oct 16, 2002
www.iransportspress.com
Answering the following questions:

1. Would you like commentary in the background and music in front or vice versa, Or would you prefer just music only?

-- I like music mixed with the commentary and you make the commentary louder when it gets more exciting.

2. How long do you think the highlights should be?

-- As long as you want to make them.

3. What songs to use if we win, this one is controversial. If lots of ppl don't agree on the same song I will choose the songs myself.

-- I'm not to picky on this and neither should others be. Your doing something that not many people do :)

4. Would you rather I take more time on the game or get the highlights to you faster?

-- Would it be possible to have two sets of highlight... One thats a small file with just the goals that could be up ASAP. And another set with the music etc? I'm not sure of the time it takes but I do know its time consuming.

5. You want short highlights quickly and then long extended nice ones later?

-- hehe, i guess i should read before i post :)

peyz

Bench Warmer
Oct 11, 2004
1- commentary ( foregorund ) over music ( backfground ).

2- music : Bryan Adam's "We're gonna win" & ACDC's "TNT".

3- lenght of highlights: 20 minutes ( +/- 5 , depending on the pace and interesting and exciting incidents )

4- quality is far more important than anything else.
so if it takes an extra day to get it at a better quality, I'm sure everyone will bear the wait.

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
Welcome aboard Shawshank jAn!
I'd like to see short highlights rather quickly, followed with an extended version a bit
later. Include all highlights in the extended version. You decide what "highlight"
means! :) Add background music, but make the commentary louder on scores and/or
real exciting scenes.

thanks

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Agree with Peyz.

-Having commentary is more imp than music.
-length of highlights is not that imp for me,longer the better though!!
-The music could be a very nice trance music(DJ Tiesto`s song for recent Olympic games) or Bryan Adam`s "Here I am"(he performed this for Canada`s candidancy for Olympic 2008) or "we win".
-Quality matter most.Take your time as long as u want..

and thanx alot!

Fatso

Captain
Oct 1, 2004
I posted before but I guess since we have the new forum, I post again.

Only commentary, all goals, plus good opportunities, as well as all bookings and the players celebration after the match if we win.
Also how long the clip is doesnt matter to me.