Othello, a tragedy by William Shakespeare

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Act; I & II
Desdemona and Othello in an innocent and intimate conversation. Can't imagine Jared "Rodrigo" Kushner will let it go homely.
There will be revenge, which ends with a tragedy, the death of Desdemona.

Act; III Le Finale
Kushner accuses her but she declares herself innocent, he doesn't believe her and tells her that Bolton has killed Pompeo. Desdemona reminds herself to have called Pompeo traitors. out there, the force of storm has now increased its power. Kushner descend upon Desdemona and sticks the dagger in her and she dies.
It knocks on the door, it's Sarah "smokey eye" Sanders telling Othello that Pompeo has killed Bolton, before he died, he revealed his fraud.
Kushner is now desperate, Trump comes in and promises him his forgiveness, Sarah "smokey eye" Sanders tells Othello that he is allowed to marry Desdemona. Bolton offers Othello's friendship.
Stunned, Othello pulls off the drapery of Desdemona's bed and shows off her dead body......
Othello commits suicide with the same dagger.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
See, you might fink I am sharing "fake news" here, but the evidence talks for itself.
These are latest images showing Ivanka peeping out of one of the Buckingham Palace windows together with the brave bRuw navy fella/Othello, its taken before and after Othello sneaking away hiding right before Rodrigo/Kushner coming in.

See, no happy faces out there in that window.... no wonder Desdemona has gone sour on Kushner.

I know Ivanka/Desdemona and the brave bRuw navy fella/Othello both are stone-dead by know. No one has seen them since yesterday, they both gone down the drain, its all over.
However I like "Otello" the Opera by Giuseppe Verdi much more than the tragedy play by William Shakespeare, Shakespeare original version smells "Fish&Chip" excrement!

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
This is one of my favorte Shakespeare books but I read it when i was 15 so I need to revew it agan. The endng was sad but also very cool and Shakespearian
All that's spoke is marr'd.OTHELLOI kiss'd thee ere I kill'd thee: no way but this;Killing myself, to die upon a kiss.410[Falls on the bed, and dies]CASSIOThis did I fear, but thought he had no weapon;For he was great of heart.LODOVICO[To IAGO] O Spartan dog,More fell than anguish, hunger, or the sea!Look on the tragic loading of this bed;This is thy work: the object poisons sight;Let it be hid. Gratiano, keep the house,And seize upon the fortunes of the Moor,For they succeed on you. To you, lord governor,Remains the censure of this hellish villain;420The time, the place, the torture: O, enforce it!Myself will straight aboard: and to the stateThis heavy act with heavy heart relate.
For those of you who are having problems wth the language, this may help:
thee, thou, and thine (or thy) are Early Modern English second person singular pronouns. Thou is the subject form (nominative), thee is the object form, and thy/thine is the possessive form.

Before they all merged into the catch-all form you, English second person pronouns distinguished between nominative and objective, as well as between singular and plural (or formal):

thou - singular informal, subject (Thou art here. = You are here.)
thee - singular informal, object (He gave it to thee.)
ye - plural or formal, subject
you - plural or formal, objec​