Ozil retires from International football and targets the head of GFF

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
is there discrimination against "Turks" in Germany? you bet you. (is it as bad say the southern United States. hell no)

I had an Iranian/German friend whose dad was iranian mom was german. she has never traveled to iran. Her Dad basically impregnated the Mom in the 70s. Had basically had 2 months of interactions with her dad total. but her mom decided that she should have her Dad's last name.

She has professional job. but to this day she says she faces discrimination trying to rent a house.

As for Ozil. let's face if there was jewish/German player that took a photo with Netanyahu the German Media would not dare or have the balls to question that player.

Ozil perfomrance is certainly not on par with his performance say 4 years ago. But there is this myth that somehow an athlete with great skills can also get away with doing unpopular things.

Remember Mohmmad Ali during his best years chose not to go Vietnam and paid the price for having the title be taken away from him. at the end of the day you should do what you believe is right.

in this particular case Ozil is not a saint worth crying about. it is not as if he took a photo with Mandella and got slapped for it.

He took a photo with a strong-man.
every single sentence that you put together here, are either utter and partial bullshit.

to compare Mohamad Ali's situation to the current one is the CUP CAKE of the series of bullshits.

May 21, 2003
Who is more racist? Germans who have let in thousands of immigrants or Turks, who discriminate against everyone?
Discuss.
they open the door and let in 750 k refugees in one shot and people from countries who have let in only hundreds rant about German racism

being Iranian at its height.

i reiterate, i wish this donner eating asshole had retired prior to the world cup.
we might have had a slight chance to at least beat korea

him and the other slow-mo fuck in midfield,

May 21, 2003
and what i learnt from this thread:
a new definition for a strong man

Strong man: megalomaniac, salafist piece of shit that has no respect for ethnic and gender rights; he also is a person who murders and imprisons anyone with a different political ideal

i guess in your dictionary a Social Democrat = 'fucking fairy'

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Matthaus, Deisler, Hamann. There are probably others.
I asked for a 10. Neither of Matthaues or Hamann were 10s/playmakers. They were central/defensive midfielders or box to box midfielders. Deisler was one but LOL, Deisler didn't have a career. He had 2 good seasons at Hertha BSC. How was he better than Özil who at his prime was one of the top10 players in the world? Other than that, Germany over the past 30 years did not have a 10/playermaker as good as Özil. He is still the most expensive German player of all time.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
It actually very much is. A Turk Hitler. Erdogan might have some rep with some European idiots, but at this point in time he's nothing short of a well known mini-Hitler who hasn't got his hands on the gas chambers yet.
Please read a Book on German history or Nazis. It was industrialized killing of Jews. It was not "gas chambers". This is such an ignorant and wrong comment, it's not even funny. Most importantly, it's besides the point.

Erdogan is +/- 5% of Putin or Netanyahu. Putin is sanctioned by the EU, Erdogan is needed by the EU and Netanyahu is treated as a statesman by the EU. The point is that he took a photo with a politician the German chancellor also took a photo with and who is part of the NATO. Either you stop taking photos with Erdogan and sanction him, or you don't and allow everyone to take photos with him without creating a big fuzz.

Erdogan is the most open minded and liberal president Turkey has had ever.
Its been nothing but genocidal fascists running that place since Ataturk the Kurd and Armenian killer started his cult.

People have short memories. Turkey was a country that looked poor compared to Iran even in the early 90s!
Kurds were called mountain Turks.
Freedom of press was nil.
Military and intelligence agencies made lives of people hell while there was basically a civil war.
People could drink so our sadeh compatriots thought there was freedom.

Erdogan has significantly approved the lives of ordinary Turks. Yes, the pseudo-intellectual elites of Istanbul might not like him, but the teacher who works in a small town in central turkey can breathe a bit easier with his family.

And if Germans want to criticize Ozil for a photo they can go yell at Merkel or whatever CEO is selling weapons to some fat sheikh in Saudi.
That's not true. Really. Demirel, Ciller, none of them were as terrible as Erdogan. Erdogan is a dictator and crazy. That's just what he is. But so is Netanyahu. Also Erdogan is not treated by Germany or the EU as a criminal.

The non-intellectual elites of Izmir don't like him either btw. Erdogan is a neoliberal, masked as a...no idea what he is. But his policies are neoliberal, life has become more terrible and difficult for all turks over the past 6 years (TRY vs. EUR has tripled over that time) and he has created a security state. So it is a mistake to say that the guy is anything but an asshole.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
I asked for a 10. Neither of Matthaues or Hamann were 10s/playmakers. They were central/defensive midfielders or box to box midfielders. Deisler was one but LOL, Deisler didn't have a career. He had 2 good seasons at Hertha BSC. How was he better than Özil who at his prime was one of the top10 players in the world? Other than that, Germany over the past 30 years did not have a 10/playermaker as good as Özil. He is still the most expensive German player of all time.
Well I would take Kroos, Reus and Goetze in a shot over that lazy asshole.

None of them compare to Littbarski or Schuster but way better than Ozil in my book.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
i reiterate, i wish this donner eating asshole had retired prior to the world cup.
we might have had a slight chance to at least beat korea

him and the other slow-mo fuck in midfield,
I disagree. I am glad he was there in Russia so the world could see, through his shit performances, that he is nothing special.

Imagine if he was not selected and Germany still failed in group stages? Every idiot would be saying: "if Ozil was there Germany would have done better blah blah blah....."

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
I don't know turks but am hearing they're bunch of not to be trusted gang... I am sorry if I may be mistaken, not aiming to insult but calling it as I heard very recent.

True, but it is true Turks gets discriminated in Germany so as Arabs in France, the same way Mexicans and blacks get it in the states. We do that to Afghans!

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
I guess he is talking about Mexican without papers. You just have to see how they live in south cal, new mexico or arizona or blacks in some part of detroit...
No I'm not talking about just blacks in Detroit or undocumented Mexicans, I can just take any of you guys to places even in San Diego and shows you guys the differences.