Ozil retires from International football and targets the head of GFF

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Well I would take Kroos, Reus and Goetze in a shot over that lazy asshole.

None of them compare to Littbarski or Schuster but way better than Ozil in my book.
Kroos is not a number 10, Reus is a winger and not a number 10 either, Götze, again, he had 1.5 good seasons with Dortmund, was a nobody at Bayern Munich. Littbarski never played for a club like Real Madrid. Schuster was not a 10 either but a central midfielder. You either don't understand what a 10/advanced playmaker is, or you have never seen Özil play or you just like to say something for the sake of saying something.

Fact is that Özil, Kroos and Ballack are the only players after the Matthäus etc. generation, that won a league title outside of Germany with their club, playing a major role. None of them had the same impact Özil had on Madrid in 2012 though. He finished with 17 assists, top of the charts, in a league featuring Iniesta, Xavi, Messi etc.. You can dance around it as much as you want and name 15 other German players that have nothing to do with Özil, but the fact is that Özil has been one of the best players Germany has produced in the past 30 years and is an all time great of German football and it would be difficult to find a better playmaker/number 10/attacking midfielder/whatever in the history of German football than him.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
I have probably read more on the subject than most people.
I don't think so. Otherwise you wouldn't compare a second rate dictator with Hitler and the 3rd Reich industrial killing and the final solution. Killing Jews was an industry, a job like any other in Germany under Hitler and he doubled down when everything was lost. To compare that with Erdogan is insane.

Last edited:

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Kroos is not a number 10, Reus is a winger and not a number 10 either, Götze, again, he had 1.5 good seasons with Dortmund, was a nobody at Bayern Munich. Littbarski never played for a club like Real Madrid. Schuster was not a 10 either but a central midfielder. You either don't understand what a 10/advanced playmaker is, or you have never seen Özil play or you just like to say something for the sake of saying something.

Fact is that Özil, Kroos and Ballack are the only players after the Matthäus etc. generation, that won a league title outside of Germany with their club, playing a major role. None of them had the same impact Özil had on Madrid in 2012 though. He finished with 17 assists, top of the charts, in a league featuring Iniesta, Xavi, Messi etc.. You can dance around it as much as you want and name 15 other German players that have nothing to do with Özil, but the fact is that Özil has been one of the best players Germany has produced in the past 30 years and is an all time great of German football and it would be difficult to find a better playmaker/number 10/attacking midfielder/whatever in the history of German football than him.
Well I tell you what, if I could take any 22 players in the world for my team to make a squad, Ozil wouldn't even make the boot cleaner. Of course I am basing it on what I have seen of him at Arsenal. Extremely inconsistent and lethargic. He is not a big game changer in my book.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Well I tell you what, if I could take any 22 players in the world for my team to make a squad, Ozil wouldn't even make the boot cleaner. Of course I am basing it on what I have seen of him at Arsenal. Extremely inconsistent and lethargic. He is not a big game changer in my book.
That's your opinion. I also wouldn't want him at Barca. But that's my taste and preference as a player and not an objective assessment. And Arsenal just makes you lethargic because it's Arsenal and Wenger is your coach.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
But he didn't do the right thing by taking photo with the dictator/
It's the same dictator that EU and Merkel kiss his a$$ and a close ally to the US and they all take pics with him but all of the sudden Ozil is the only one that gets criticized for it, who cares, I mean Obama killed many children with his drone strikes but he receives a noble piece price but Ozil is the bad guy now.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
That's your opinion. I also wouldn't want him at Barca. But that's my taste and preference as a player and not an objective assessment. And Arsenal just makes you lethargic because it's Arsenal and Wenger is your coach.
You are right, we can't mix our prefeences with facts. What other German players were able to be at top of assist chart every year while he was at Madrid?

Oct 1, 2004
they open the door and let in 750 k refugees in one shot and people from countries who have let in only hundreds rant about German racism

being Iranian at its height.

i reiterate, i wish this donner eating asshole had retired prior to the world cup.
we might have had a slight chance to at least beat korea

him and the other slow-mo fuck in midfield,
Didn't Turkey take in about 1 million Syrians? Granted, they are backing the groups that would cause millions to flee, but they did take them in.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
You are right, we can't mix our prefeences with facts. What other German players were able to be at top of assist chart every year while he was at Madrid?
Ozil was phenomenal in 12/13 season both for Real Madrid & Germany. An absolute joy to watch.

Enjoy.

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
It's the same dictator that EU and Merkel kiss his a$$ and a close ally to the US and they all take pics with him but all of the sudden Ozil is the only one that gets criticized for it, who cares, I mean Obama killed many children with his drone strikes but he receives a noble piece price but Ozil is the bad guy now.
Other EU politicians have to, but he wasn't forced to. He could have found so many reasons not to meet Erdogan, but he CHOSE to. Read his post, this guy has "RESPECT to the highest office of his family's country", would you have respect for Rouhani or Khamenei? you have respect to a person who respects human rights. respect is the thing of past.
حرمت یعنی که ما برابریم.... احترام یعنی اینکه ما با هم نابرابریم.... مساله
یکی از خطرناکترین چیزهاست.... یعنی تو بالاتری من پایین ترم..... تو بزرگتری من کوچکترمRespect