Pablo Escobar ( Narcos)

If you guys been watching the series then the season 3 is out. Over all Netflix did an excellent job on season 1 and 2 . Narcos was one of the best Tv shows ever.

I found out Wagner Moura who's from Brazil went Back to College to Learn Spanish for Narcos . too bad he is not in season 3.

Attachments

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Good series. Not very addictive though (which is probably a good thing).

Since Breaking Bad, nothing has captured me. That thing was something else. I thought Sopranos was never going to be topped (in some ways it still isn't), but Breaking Bad was as close to perfect as they come.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com

Since Breaking Bad, nothing has captured me. That thing was something else. I thought Sopranos was never going to be topped (in some ways it still isn't), but Breaking Bad was as close to perfect as they come.
Breaking Bad is simply the best TV show ever made for me as well. Game of Thrones has the potential to MATCH it but, i have to wait for ending. Not sure I mentioned before, but if you looking for something new to watch, give The Handmaid's Tale a go ... fantastic show and amazing acting.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Narcos was average. Other than Sopranos and Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones I have to say Boardwalk Empire and Fargo were also the only other addictive series that I binge watched.

To me Netflix did a good job on Narcos , I just finished the season 3, not as good as the first 2 but is ok.

Now if you really want something addictive then I suggest you to watch El Patron del mal. this is the Colombian version of Narcos and I found it much better .

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
yes, i watched all 60 episodes. it is based on the life Escobar's right hand man.

JJ Valasgez. you dont need to understand much. you pick half the vocabulary after the first episode.

mamasita, porta, ratas,...

Oct 1, 2004
Watch Fargo Seasons 1, 2 and 3. Some of the best TV ever.

The Sopranos was truly wonderful and gets better and better with time. Some of the episodes look very dated, but the content is sublime.

The problem with Narcos is that every character on the show is interesting except for the lead (the blonde DEA agent).

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
The series was so powerful I couldn't have enough of it, some days I watched 3 episodes. After it was done, I was so interested I checked the cities in the series with google map, the jungle around the city was where they made the drugs.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Anybody seen Money Heist? Pretty entertaining Spanish series.

Money Heist
La casa de papel (original title)
TV-MA | 1h 10min | Action, Crime, Mystery | TV Series (2017– )
Episode Guide
23 episodes

0:30 | Trailer
4 VIDEOS | 304 IMAGES

Eight thieves take hostages and lock themselves in the Royal Mint of Spain as a criminal mastermind manipulates the police to carry out his plan.
Creator:
Álex Pina
Stars:
Úrsula Corberó, Itziar Ituño, Álvaro Morte | See full cast & crew »
Reviews
338 user | 14 critic

Popularity
47 ( 3)

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Talk to Colombians about Narcos and they will tell you how much they hate it.

Imagine if anyone made a story about Iran without any Persian actor, telling the story from the perspective of an American on an issue that is sacred to Iranians because lots of Iranians lost their lives and made bullshit narratives that were not true and absolute rubbish and sold it to Americans.

Narcos is top5 of the biggest crap ever made.

Oct 1, 2004
Talk to Colombians about Narcos and they will tell you how much they hate it.

Imagine if anyone made a story about Iran without any Persian actor, telling the story from the perspective of an American on an issue that is sacred to Iranians because lots of Iranians lost their lives and made bullshit narratives that were not true and absolute rubbish and sold it to Americans.

Narcos is top5 of the biggest crap ever made.
I find it entertaining, but you can tell its trash historically and politically. I'm amazed Columbia even allowed for it to be filmed on location.
Homeland is also a garbage series for the same reasons.

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
yes, i watched all 60 episodes. it is based on the life Escobar's right hand man.

JJ Valasgez. you dont need to understand much. you pick half the vocabulary after the first episode.

mamasita, porta, ratas,...
I'm at 50th episode and learned lot of swear words so far. :)