Paraguay v. Japan (R) Live Updates

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Now tell me are these japanese dumb or what? They are once again doing the same shit they have done in group stage (excepting the game against the Danes). They once again are parking the bus (like against the Dutch) and invite the Paraguayos to score one on them and i am sure then the will start being all over them just to realize its too late! Hell why cant you just go out and do what you did to the Danes?

Oct 18, 2002
Sydney, Australia
Now tell me are these japanese dumb or what? They are once again doing the same shit they have done in group stage (excepting the game against the Danes). They once again are parking the bus (like against the Dutch) and invite the Paraguayos to score one on them and i am sure then the will start being all over them just to realize its too late! Hell why cant you just go out and do what you did to the Danes?
To be honest they weren't that attacking against the Danes, don't forget their first 2 goals were directly from Free kicks!

Messi

IPL Player
Mar 14, 2007
Horrible horrible game thus far, compared to the previous round of 16 matches this has been the worst by far, Japan cant do anything except shoot from 100 miles out and hope to get something, and Paraguay, despite seeming more in control of the game, seem as if they don't even want to win it...boring.

ehsan

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
we should stop waiting every 4 years for the world cup, instead we should look forward to the three years the wc is not played.

waiste of time 02,06, and now 2010.