Parking lot...

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I wonder how many of Iran's home-made stealth fighters will be needed to overcome this particular parking lot!!!!

Attachments

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Absolutely photo shopped . Under no bloody circumstances and due to security reasons No Air Force keep planes like this next to each other but I can't argue against the number of the fighters and planed they own
Apparently and according to what I've read, it's not fake :)

I guess it must have been a show. I don't see much evidence for the pics to be photoshopped myself and I could be wrong.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
soroush jaan cheraa rahe door miri azizam....

do taa goozooye talebani ke kooneshoon saali ye baar mishooran sar e 10 diplomat e irani ro boridan.

Sepaah e pasdaaran e jomhooriye eslami HICH GOHI NAKHORD.

aftabe mikonan havaa fek mikonan kir e ghool e shekastan. Dar asl 30 saale daran kir e ghoolo SUCK MIZANAN.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
Apparently and according to what I've read, it's not fake :)

I guess it must have been a show. I don't see much evidence for the pics to be photoshopped myself and I could be wrong.
This place is real . I remember watching a show about it on TV, it's near Phoenix, Arizona . It's where they take all the retired or unneeded fighter jets in the US. It's a huge junk yard for planes. But for regimes like the IRI this place is a gold mind.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Fariborz, next time do some research before dismissing things right away.

Confirmed they're not fake:

Photographer's name, location and date of all these photos can all be accessed at airliners.net

Here's a recent pic
-

Tucson - Davis-Monthan AFB (DMA / KDMA)
Photographer: Bill Blanchard - AirTeamImages
USA - Arizona, December 5, 2009

Attachments

JazzedUp

Bench Warmer
Dec 1, 2002
London
It's not photoshopped at all. I saw this on Stephen Fry's tour of America too. It's a airplane junk yard. Think about it though this their junkyard and think how many newer models they have in operation that there is no need for these ones....