People cant drive...

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
I wish getting a drivers license was more difficult, some of these morons dont belong on the road... They cause traffic and ive been hit like 3 times in past 2 years... If someone hits me again I swear im gonna lynch them...

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
hehe,akhey! hala chi shode? was your car just being hit again?!
was the driver a Chinese woman by any chance?!

I think two groups shouldnt or should barely get a license.
1)Chinese drivers
2)65+ years old seniors

They make u wish u were driving a bicycle instead of a car,to pass through them.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Niloufar said:
hehe,akhey! hala chi shode? was your car just being hit again?!
was the driver a Chinese woman by any chance?!

I think two groups shouldnt or should barely get a license.
1)Chinese drivers
2)65+ years old seniors

They make u wish u were driving a bicycle instead of a car,to pass through them.
lets add a third group
3) GIRLS

GIRLS are not ment to drive, they are too scared behind the wheel.

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
No i got a new car and im paranoid about it... if someone hits me i swear ill break them in half. My old car got hit 3 times...

Cheshtang drivers are garbage, everytime i yell at a car, guess what its a cheshtang... Old people are slow and retarded, but they dont do stupid things like cheshees do. Girls are getting better thank god...

The worst thing is when people brake for no reason... wow i just want to head butt them... Also slowing down to merge, thats really retarded too!

artavile

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
MD, USA
Overwhelming number of accidents is caused by Orientals and Indians (to a lesser degree), in most cases the new inexperienced drivers (AKA FOB)have never driven a car before arriving in north America.

There is a company here in Maryland with a sizable Indian contract employees. The company used to place them in executive apartments and used to give them access to free company car when they arrived here. Guess what? In one year the employees (yes all Indians) had so many accidents that the insurance company cancelled their policy!! Needless to say the new employees have no access to company cars any more. :)

Fatso

Captain
Oct 1, 2004
artavile said:
Overwhelming number of accidents is caused by Orientals and Indians (to a lesser degree), in most cases the new inexperienced drivers (AKA FOB)have never driven a car before arriving in north America.

There is a company here in Maryland with a sizable Indian contract employees. The company used to place them in executive apartments and used to give them access to free company car when they arrived here. Guess what? In one year the employees (yes all Indians) had so many accidents that the insurance company cancelled their policy!! Needless to say the new employees have no access to company cars any more. :)
Similiar thing happened where I am, before in my province they used to accept driver's liscense that were fromd different countries, but eventually so many accidents happened that they got rid of that policy.