PERSIANWAY.COM MEMBERS PLEASE READ

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Hi to all members ! if you were not a Persianway.com forum member, this post doesnt really effect you, but for those who were Persianway.com forum member and were APPROVED for Video highlight Forum. this post is for them.
ok here we go !
guys i finished the move of moving your user id to the new forum. you all should see the highlights forum with all the posts in it. in about 4 days, persianway.com will have a new interface, which means, the old forum files will be DELETED for EVER. so if you think you should be on that list but you are not, you HAVE to e-mail me latest by friday night , or i will not be able to check anything anymore. and you must pay for access. so deadline to have free access for life is FRIDAY 11 FEB 2005.
let me know by e-mailing admin@persianway.com
thank you. and Enjoy the highlights.
Pooya

romario187

Bench Warmer
Sep 29, 2004
Los Angeles
Pooya jan, khaste nabashi, first I'd like to appologize for not having been very active recently I had a large project at work and school and had been extremely busy with them, and now that the load is much lighter I'll be around like the good old days. Great job with all your hard work, and appreciate your work man!!!