PERSIANWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

aabbabb

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2004
Antarctica
wow...hmm..this sucks!!...u guys deleted all the highlights and IPL and everything and started all over?...why couldnt u keep the database...so is there not gonna be free highlights and stuff anymore?...if thats true then its really fucked up...the downloads were the only thing that made ur site unique from all other sites :|

Asus

Bench Warmer
Jul 24, 2004
Montreal Canada
aabbabb , put your theeth on the jigar for a min .. itns not the end of the world they going to start doing the highlights again . getting angry like this , is not good for your blood pressure.

ps..chera maa baz 0 km shodim

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
guys relax, who said anything was deleted? the only reason you can not see them now is because they are offline, bear with us, they will be back very soon. i can assure you 110% nothing is deleted, only things are ADDED ! as far as them being free, well its abit different now (more details will be here soon) , BUT those who were approved on Persianway.com, they will continue to have FREE access for as long as we provide this service. just give us some time, everything will be there.
thank you for your understanding
Pooya

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
hey we on the ISP side are not happy either but lets for once not "BE IRANIAN" and perform team work successfully without bitching and whinning like 25 year old hairy girls that haven't been laid all their lives.

come on we(you) can do it.

btw asus some of us in ISP are from montreal too, maybe we could watch the bahrain game together. love to meet you.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
keyvan jaan, thanks for ur support, its just i was awake to 4 am last night with the rest of mods and admin, and woke up at 8 am (thanks to soroush phone call) and been behind this computer for 13 almost 14 hours now. its not as easy as afew click i can assure you. lots of things to do and lots of problems to solve. i just ask all PW and ISP members to wait. it will be all back up soon. once again, shawshank has finished IPL highlights, we are up to date now. so its just matter of days for this to all be back to normal.
Thanks guys
Pooya

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
well dude,

even though we don't say it but we do really appreciate it and believe me i am not one of the "nice" guys in ISP.

there are a lot of dudes and a few girls that, once they get around to it, they will really be happy with what you have done.

the more i post the more i like it.

p.s. i was up till four last night doing Java too...
god i hate software.

Behrang(ISP)

King of Posts
Oct 16, 2002
www.iransportspress.com
guys as pooya said we are in a TRANSITION PHASE... this means it might be a week or two albeit we want to do it as fast as we can until we are 100%.

right now we have two goals

Iran Sports Press - To get our main site up and all the news we have... We have done a lot of research and have a lot of articls / analysis of bahrain that need to be put up for you guys

Persian Way - Need to rebuild database of what they already had. More will be announced soon.

We ask everyone to be paitient. We don't have tiem for people to cry and moan. You are getting somethign and peopel are workign their back off to get things off so please think before you post and have some appreciation for what people are doing.

Behrang

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
Behdad said:
one more thing why do i only have 30 posts, i think i had like 150 posts in PW!!
lool! talk about 'az abe gelalood mahi gereftan. come on man, whats 100 posts between friends hey? :)

btw keyvan, look at ur title mate. u are a highly valued member on isp, especially since u hate arsenal.

Asus

Bench Warmer
Jul 24, 2004
Montreal Canada
ladies and gantenlam plz turn off the heat for a min, the weather has 2 much pressure.
Bache TEhroon jan , im sure that aabbabb wasnt underestimate what you guys do here and insult anybody it just was big suprise for us (the merge) .. and i forgot what i wantet to say. alcolesh khob bode hanooz nakhabidam az dishab tahala ..

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
ok guys, i have finished changing setting on the highlight server, and will start the transfering the names from PERSIANWAY.COM (those who were approved) to the new database, unfortunatly i have to do MANUALLY, but i will be done, by the end of today, SUNDAY NIGHT PST. so hopefully it will be done today (if i dont hit any new problems). a big thank you to shawshank for his help on moving the highlights. DASTET DARD NAKONE.
Pooya

Sep 25, 2004
Toronto
Khahesh Mikonam pooya jan, it's the least I could do. You've worked your ass off lately even tho you had a lot of school to deal with so the real props goes to you.

Again thanks for the support from PW member, ISP members and staff.

This merge is great!!

About, IPL highlights. Well, I'm almost done week 15 and I had already finished Week 16. so all is left is Week 17 and 18 and I promise to work on those tonight.

:D :D :D :D

Nov 29, 2002
Guys, silly question, but what was PersianWay?

I remember logging into ISP in the mid part of the 2000s, after eight years here, and suddenly it was "iransportspress and PersianWay". I thought it was cool to have this kind of collaboration, and the guys from Persianway all seemed really nice, behdad, Shawshank - what happened to them...??

What was the origin of the collab? Is anyone from the Persianway site left? (I used to say Persian "vey")

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.