Pics: Komite crackdown on Badhejabi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002

On a side note, has this girl sewed a Rupush out of their carpet at home?!!!lol:--biggrin

more to come..

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
.... enam az TARIKHE 2500 salamoon, wakeup people, this is the REAL IRAN, not what u make in ur DREAMS !!!
vaghean...and these poor girls/guys are "Burned Generation"(nasle sookhteh).

whatever crack their parents(& and our parents) were smoking when Rev happened, these poor young ppl shouldnt pay for it, u know..
cheghadr bekeshan badbakhta..when enough is enough?!

eerooni

Bench Warmer
Nov 9, 2002
Toronto
enam az TARIKHE 2500 salamoon, wakeup people, this is the REAL IRAN, not what u make in ur DREAMS !!!

Yeah!! thanks to 30 million who went into the streets and chanted " Margh bar Shah" AND " Estheghlal ,AZADI, Jomburiyeh Eslami"!!!!????!!!

Jun 18, 2005
Until when are Iranians going to sit quiet and let this shit happen to be them? If you want to be great then please care a little about your pride and dignity.

I seriously would like to know who is behind these stupid and utterly disgusting campaigns? I mean how do these SOBs do this when Shahroudi who is the head of Judiciary opposes it?

رییس* قوه قضاییه ایران به برخوردهای اخیر نیروی انتظامی با زنان و جوانان اعتراض کرد

Mage in mamlekat ghanono hesab ketab nadareh? Keh ye mosht avazi be lebaso hejabe baghie irad migiran? Akhe martike aldange police to gharare be javoonaye mardom gir bedi ya donbale khalaf kara bashi?

Man aslan mani in kararo nemifahmam? Isn it said in Quran that people are free to choose their faith? Chera mardomo majbor mikonin ke hejab sareshon konan? Its supposed to be a free society! You worry about fesade akhlaghi and all that koso sher..

Well you are sexually frustrating the Iranian youth with all your chador bazi and then you expect what? You are truly driving people to the edge. In dinetoonam din nistesh.
On Emame Zamanetonam mizad pase kalaton ba in karatoon..:mad:

Oct 1, 2004
Why the hell do they do this? Its so pointless. Every year we hear and see the same thing, and then a month after its same old, same old.

Keeper

Ball Boy
Apr 7, 2005
why do all these Zeynab komandos are so ugly...they all have acne...maybe they should take a bath once in a while...

imagine how hairy and sweaty their bodies are...

i think i am going to throw up.
Thank you for the imagery, not only I can not sleep anymore, but I just vomited my dinner. :9:

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
LOL @ that fatemeh komando holding on with one had to her chador (which is obvious she really doesn't want to have on) and then trying to by one had reaching this girl who walking the other way.

by the way last time I checked we have plenty of bad hejab in uniform

maybe they should begin with their force. :mad:

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
You know what bugs me most? It is when they link this to the blood of martyrs! It is so disgraceful and so shameful when they do the link for those, despite whatever they believed in, fought so bravely against an aggressive force who, for whatever reason, had decided that Iran was an easy target to invade.
Those brave souls and fighters, if alive today, might have fought for freedom of Hijab and freedom of Iran today. I am sure many on this board fought and fought bravely for Iran during that bloody war. (Lets not touch the sensitive points about how and why the war happened and who took the most advantage of the war now. I am sure we all have some facts and figures which constitutes opinions of ours about the matter and I do respect all parties who differ on this.)

My dream is the day that everyone in Iran is allowed to wear or not to wear what they like to. That has not happened in Iran. That regime used to set policies and stereotyping against Hejab and this government, doing worse, is forcing people.
Mind you, this is not only Iran's problem. France and Turkey have similar attitudes towards the matter. Not the same but that does not matter, does it? Once you are not free to do whatever you like (is not in conflict with the freedom for society), then the line is crossed and is as bad.

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
They actually doing this one a favor. Is she carring a gooni on her back?:8:.
No favor if are insulting her intelligence over choosing a GOONI and treating her like a school kid and telling her what to wear and what not to wear!

They would be doing a great favor to all Iranians if they stop thinking of themselves as GHAYYEM of all and pay some respect to MARDOM who they claim owe everything they have to them.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Actually I was speaking to my fiance couple of nights ago and she told me this was happening. People are fed up. Summer is starting and the bastard are craking down. But the thing is that they can't keep this up. The numbers and the resistence is too much for them.

They actually doing this one a favor. Is she carring a gooni on her back?.
Yep, that's the whole point. She can wear whatever she likes. She can even wear a PALOON like all the ayatollah and it shouldn't be anyone's business.

They would be doing a great favor to all Iranians if they stop thinking of themselves as GHAYYEM of all and pay some respect to MARDOM who they claim owe everything they have to them.
Respect went out of the window 28 years ago when these oghdeyee savages took charge. Look at the faces of these policemen and women. They are the ultimate in oghde.
Their faces will be remembered and recorded in history. All these incidents will be recorded in the history of our country and future generations will look down on them with scorn and hatred, just like Mogols and others attackers on our people. This is what these creatures don't realise.

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
...They are the ultimate in oghde.
Their faces will be remembered and recorded in history. All these incidents will be recorded in the history of our country and future generations will look down on them with scorn and hatred, just like Mogols and others attackers on our people. This is what these creatures don't realise.

I am not sure that all Iranians are capable of fermenting their hatred as such or otherwise they will be not so much different from those whom you describe them as OGHDEH-ei.

IranZamin

IPL Player
Feb 17, 2006
Man, why do I find politically correct people so annoying.....:rolleyes:

But anyway, the Oghdeh issue brought up by Behrouz is central here. For most of these animals, "morals" are the last thing they're worried about. This hejab farce is basically a vehicle for these ugly whores and their male counterparts to f*ck with people that they perceive to be richer/better looking than them. Their predecessors in the 80's took full advantage of that. They spent that whole decade taking out years of oghde and frustration on innocent people. Seeing young people and even older women being beaten mercilessly by these thugs was all too common in the streets of any city.

Hate is the least these savages deserve from Iranians. But hey, maybe I'm just "hateful". Maybe when this is all over we can all hold hands and skip down the street singing atal matal tootooleh.:rolleyes:

Toofan

Elite Member
Nov 14, 2004
Qom
www.toofan.org
do you notice that those komite women are ugly as shit? maybe thats why they put so much time on making others look ugly like themselvs?

i think the correct term is "oghde"

btw... this is pretty ironic isnt it?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ8pkIRwws8[/media]

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
I am not sure that all Iranians are capable of fermenting their hatred as such or otherwise they will be not so much different from those whom you describe them as OGHDEH-ei.
Well of course not ALL are capable of 'hatred' but it's human nature and many Iranians today hate these people more than you care to open your eyes to see. You can keep making excuses for the actions of these police and disguise it anyway you like. It's upto you but it becomes all too aparent after a while ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.