Pierce Morgan gone

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
It is with great sadness that I have to announce the passing of Pierce Morgan. His show was just canceled. Apparently, they found out there are more people at a high school game than watching his show. Those anti-gun crusades didn't help much either.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
It is indeed a sad day.....I will miss having a poorly educated Brit telling us what is good for us here in America!!

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Should have never messed with Manchester United. you fuck with Red Devils and your ass will get handed to you in due time. yet another lesson for ABU cretins. :)

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I did not find him particularly insightful or ignorant.

But there is a love affair in the U.S with Anybody who has a British accent.

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
what else do you expect from common Americans with below average knowledge in everything ... not surprised , you should stick to your Bill Maher and Dr.Phil ....loollll

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
what else do you expect from common Americans with below average knowledge in everything
This is false perception that all Iranians have of Americans. That is they have no knowledge of anything.

indeed one of the faults of the Iranian society abroad is they do not know a thing about the very societies they have been living in for 30 odd years.

if you compare the Elite of American Society they know more about the world at a high-level view (not just the middle east) than Iranian Elites would do.

if you ask Iranians well what's the deal in India they would have no clue. If you ask Iranians about the history of anonymity between Japan, Korea, China Triangle they would be clueless.

Even the Iranian Middle Class is clueless compared to the American middle class.

Iranian Middle Class thinks knowing the capital city of a few European countries equates to being worldly.

The Matrix

Bench Warmer
Jul 25, 2007
Truly sad day. But I bet you redneck republicans are having party's and celebrating.. I feel sorry for you pathetic humans only thinking about your selves! What about the 99%???.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
indeed one of the faults of the Iranian society abroad is they do not know a thing about the very societies they have been living in for 30 odd years.
Know too many of them, and it is not just Iranians. They flee their homeland but when they come here they try to bring over the corrupt culture and bankrupt policies they supposedly left behind. The reason is that immigration is not what it used to be. The original immigrants were truly fleeing their homeland. Today, immigration is about getting a US passport so they won't need visas when they travel. They could not pick out Founding Fathers in an FBI line up.

Nov 29, 2002
Piers Morgan is like the Rasoul Khatibi of British media presences. I don't understand how he still gets work and gets invited to do britain's got talent or cnn interview work. Everyone hates him everywhere. Even on UK TV comedy panel shows in the 90s he was mocked to high heaven. I remember watching this episode live in 1996 and thought how can anyone take this guy seriously again?

[video=dailymotion;xrea1h]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrea1h_hignfy-s11e06-felix-dexter-piers-morgan-clive-anderson_fun[/video]

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Let me a put in a good word for him. When he was a straight interviewer, i.e. asking straightforward questions and wait for the answer, he was pretty good. We don't need leading questions or opinions phrased as questions if you bill yourself as a reporter. His tirade over gun control was tiresome. May be one show but night after night? The other thing was his constantly comparing the UK with the US. America came about on whiskey and guns and you are going to change that.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Please don't watch CNN for news. It is a stupid propaganda machine. Who cares if he is gone or not. The agenda of the channel is not showing the truth.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
This is false perception that all Iranians have of Americans. That is they have no knowledge of anything.

if you compare the Elite of American Society they know more about the world at a high-level view (not just the middle east) than Iranian Elites would do.

if you ask Iranians well what's the deal in India they would have no clue. If you ask Iranians about the history of anonymity between Japan, Korea, China Triangle they would be clueless.

Even the Iranian Middle Class is clueless compared to the American middle class.

Iranian Middle Class thinks knowing the capital city of a few European countries equates to being worldly.
Come on man, you know that we know everything better than anyone. It is just a misrepresentation of the facts that we belong to the 3rd world! If it wasn't for "professpr Hesabi", US could never land the man on the moon 45 years ago!