Pierce Morgan gone

Piers has issues in the UK to deal with. Yes, only 600,000 would watch his CNN programme, but having said that, there is a big phone hacking trial going on and his name is buzzing around in the courts. It is bound to make CNN a little nervous. They don't want to associate themselves with a person potentially accused of phone hacking. Particularly if Piers was questioned by police about it in December 2013 (recent reports announced).

I actually think CNN genuinely wanted him to stay. His stance on anti-wars attracted people who despised him, and that would make great television. His encounter with Alex Jones was particularly a highlight.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
what else do you expect from common Americans with below average knowledge in everything ... not surprised , you should stick to your Bill Maher and Dr.Phil ....loollll
Bill Maher is ok but Dr Phil is a p*ussy who tailors his show to desperate housewives the woman is always right and the man is always scum according to Dr. Phil and not every American is uneducated and dumb but I can see how you think that with shows like KartSmashians. I was more neutral to Morgan my life isn't going to change with this news.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Dear TM
Mahr is extremely funny but he needs to stay off politics and philosophy. He is one of the leading promoters of "There is NO God" in America.....as if he knows. I mean, claiming there is a good is a stretch but so is claiming there is no god.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I simply love Bill Maher!! :)
I'll be honest I used to blaze back in the day when I was young back when there were not pot stores and you had to get your weed from the homie across the street and you had to talk in code. Bill Maher, "Ah yes I would like two shirts please and HOLD THE SEEDS THIS TIME!" He said, "You young punks now a days just go to the store and it's all nice, there are cute girls there that is what we had to deal with." I don't agree with everything he said but I never laughed so hard.
Dr. Phil however, = Dr p*ssy the woman is always right he is so dam obnoxous and I hear her is a big time prima donna and he threw a hissy fit tantrum and acted like a baby because he didn't get what he wanted at a restaurant. I'm an independent but Bill Maher, you rock, despite the fact that I don't agree with everything you say but Dr. P*ssy do society a favor and play in traffic.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Dear TM
Mahr is extremely funny but he needs to stay off politics and philosophy. He is one of the leading promoters of "There is NO God" in America.....as if he knows. I mean, claiming there is a good is a stretch but so is claiming there is no god.
Like I said, I don't agree with everything he said but if he can't talk about politics and philosophy then it will be like a regular comedy show such as Conan or well now Leno but you get where I am going with this. Personally, I am not a Christian, Muslim, Jew, Buddhist but I am not going to go as far to say there is no God or higher power. I'm more spiritual and there is a difference between being religious and spiritual I believe in something I'm just not going to be cocky say John 3:16 or anything like that and I went to a private Christian University. Just my take on Bill Maher and religion. I get what you are saying though and some of the things he says are pretty outlandish but that is why I said I don't agree with everything to Bijan's.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
You ever seen his movie - religulous? In it he has a segment discussing God with his mom - and at the end he agrees to stay on the "I don't know" camp which is where we all are - nobody knows. Personally I have kept an open mind on this - because I have come to realize there is something - a higher intelligence - but beyond that I simply don't know....nobody knows.