Player ratings: Iran - Ordon

Apr 19, 2004
3-6-1
GK
Hassan Roooud: Why is he playing for Iran? he's grass rolling skillz are bahrain class! But awesome save in min 93!

Defense
Sheyz: Not bad dude, good forward runs, showed passion, 1mistake or so in defence, but escaped it...

Jalal H: Solid, belongs in iran top 30 squad

Shiri:yea okey..

Midfield
RW: Amir Shah: Good game, good passing! he's not a right winger but had an okej game, bad finishing but it was all long range finishing

LW: Beikzadeh: had an assist, did okej for sure
Lw: this dude with a long funny name, good game, had a good left foot, unusual in iran!
CM: Iman, shiiire, barikalla
CM: Ashobi: khob kar kard, mostly defensive duties, well done
CM: Rahmati, did the defensive work, okey

Rajabzadeh: good goal, was okey, (okey dr. strange) he had good passing too, good 1-2 wall passes, we hate u anyway ;)

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2002
Why cant we be more fair?

Rajabzadeh gave a very fine performance today and yet we are still criticising him.
Its hard working up front but he did fine.

liverpool

Bench Warmer
Jul 28, 2006
U.S.
How did Shapour Zadeh play today? I was reading the other thread and some members were saying he had a bad performance today??? So, what's the truth???!!!

Apr 19, 2004
How did Shapour Zadeh play today? I was reading the other thread and some members were saying he had a bad performance today??? So, what's the truth???!!!
he was not bad thats the truth!
He kept posession within the team very well!
He played 1 touch football!
He finisihed a lot more than LW did, although his finishing today was bad..
He was totally okey! same level as others..

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Baikzadeh & Rajabzadeh & Ashoobi were pretty good. The rest were mediocre. I have yet to see a good game from Mobali since he went to UAE. Shase was pretty sloppy. Its beyond me that this team can't pass the ball other than Shapoorzadeh & Rajabzadeh.

Oct 18, 2002
704 Houser
Baikzadeh & Rajabzadeh & Ashoobi were pretty good. The rest were mediocre. I have yet to see a good game from Mobali since he went to UAE. Shase was pretty sloppy. Its beyond me that this team can't pass the ball other than Shapoorzadeh & Rajabzadeh.
There were some good signs from Mobali today. He started running with and controlling the ball much better. But his passes were off. I think he may be getting into his rhythm. We'll see against Syria.

Bauvafa

Bench Warmer
Oct 26, 2004
The best part of this tournament is that the 7-man list will come back to TM with a lot more international experience than they had going in; it has also helped their conditioning. This was also great for Roudbarian; he has had a good tournament and he may end up stealing the starting job for the Asian Cup.