please post a photo of someone you find to be attractive

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
جایزه بزرگ ریدن تو حال مردم و تبدیل كردن ترید به قبرستون مرده ها قطعا و حكما میرسه به داش كسری، دلمون به جای اینكه وا شه پكید ‏

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Vaghan Zedeh Haal ... LOL !!

Ana De Armas (Cuban Actress) is very attractive to me.

armas1.jpg
armas2.jpg
armas3.jpg

May 9, 2004
Very pretty, she doesn't need this much make up and don't tell me she is Kuwaiti, Lebanese maybe.
کویتیه
از اهل بادیه هست البته موهاش رو رنگ کرده
الان چند تا دیگه از دختر خوشگلهای کویتی رو پست میکنم حال كرىم حال كن

Attachments

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
sorry I broke down, pls tell me he only pays for her shopping and that's it.

Raffaella Fico (model, actress, singer) is the daughter of two shopkeepers of fruit and vegetables. Mario Balotelli had finally acknowledged paternity of her daughter Pia on 6 February 2014.
In 2011, she was involved in the Silvio Berlusconi's "Bunga Bunga" sex scandal as one of the girls who regularly met the Italian Prime Minister in his alleged sex parties

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Since posting pics are a pain in the rear end I will post a video. I nominate every Russian girl in the Army. BTW they need to change the title of this video, it's hasn't been the Red Army for a long time now. Nothing hotter than a smoking hot Russian girl, in uniform who also happens to be a sharp shooter. Watch the Vid some of the girls suck but some girls hit bulls eye, very impressive. What makes them hot is they are not even models,
these are average, every day Slava Russian women. Slava Rus girls just have the smoking hot DNA in their genetics.
[video=youtube;5zFKFHViHdI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zFKFHViHdI&t=114s[/video]

Last edited: