please post a photo of someone you find to be attractive

Feb 4, 2005
I can never answer questions like this ... Attraction for me requires intentions ...
Do I want to marry this person ?
Do I want to sleep with this person?

very different criteria defining attraction depending on the intention.
falsafeh nabaf! Post a photo of nice pair of boobs instead.

May 9, 2004
I can never answer questions like this ... Attraction for me requires intentions ...
Do I want to marry this person ?
Do I want to sleep with this person?

very different criteria defining attraction depending on the intention.
کاملا حرفت درسته
ممکنه یک دختری ادم رو از نظر سکسی خیلی جذب کنه ولی از نظر عشق اصلا ادم رو جذب نکنه همینطور برعکس

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
many and I dont discriminate. Am sure as men we all look for beauty and have preferences in fantasizing. I pass posting a picture as am not in my 20s or 30s.

still very attractive.

and by the way who do you find attractive ? (since it was the initial point of this thread)

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Iranian

Non Iranian
RIP
I agree when it comes to Tannaz Tabatabaei.

I have an Iranian colleague who's a copy of that Audrey Hepburn. In fact, I'd say my colleague is even more beautiful. Not really my favorite look though.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
ممکنه یک دختری ادم رو از نظر سکسی خیلی جذب کنه ولی از نظر عشق اصلا ادم رو جذب نکنه همینطور برعکس
How is the other way around possible General jan? Can you fall in love with a girl but not be sexually attracted to her?

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir

you guys falling for that made up look. Iranians in general tend to gain due to love of wrong food, she's already got some pounds.