• NO to Hijab

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • UNDECIDED

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
May 9, 2004
من از این عقلیت برخی از دوستان تعجب میکنم
که دست کمی از عقلیت همون افراطیون مسلمان نداره
با این فرق که مثلا میهن دوست و نیلوفر می فرمایند بچه باید بره اموزش ببینه و تو کتابخانه بره دنبال کتاب بگرده تا ببینه با موها خودش می بایستی چکار کنه
چه کتابی؟
اگر کتاب فلان اخوند که ده هزار حدیث و دلیل نوشته که حجاب خیلی خوب است را پیدا کردو خواند و حجاب پوشید قبول دارید ؟
یا منظور شما کتابی پیدا کند که نوشته باشد حجاب خوب نیست و فرقی بین پسر و دختر در مورد لباس نیست
این طرز فکر درست مثل طرز فکر اخونداست
اخوند هم بهش بگی اقا دختر من نمیخواد حجاب بپوشه
سریع میگه برو کتابخونه اما رضا بگرد و کتاب بخون تا ببینی حجاب یعنی چه
بعد یک لیست کتاب هم بهت پیشنهاد میکنه
1- حجاب عفت زن است نوشته علامه دهر
2- چرا حجاب پوشیدم نوشته مارگرت جیمس (فاطمه جیمس )ا
3- دلایل پوشیدن حجاب نوشته استاد فلان
خلاصه از این کتابها بهت پیشنهاد میکنه
بعد دختر دیگری که حجاب پوشیده میره پیش مثلا نیلو خانوم یا مهین دوست
انها هم همین پیشنهاد میکنند که
نه عزیزم حجاب یک چیز عقب افتادست برو فلان کتاب را بخوان در فلان کتابخانه تا ببینی که چه چیز عقب افتاده ای ست
یک لیست هم قطار میکنند
یعنی هر کسی ساز خودش را میزند

May 9, 2004
خوب ایرج میرزا هم ضد و نقیض میگه
مثلا این ابیات ایرج میرزا را ببین تا چه اندازه کوته فکرانه سروده
ایشون بچه بازی را ثمره حجاب میداند و فکر کرده مثلا در اروپا بچه بازی نیست چون حجاب نیست
خنده دار نیست
البته انجا که گفته عارف و عامی دچار است منظورش به خودش هم بوده
چون ایشون یک شعر هم داره که شبی با دادن یک ساعت جیبی پسر بچه ای را اغفال کرده و با او همبستر شده

خدایا بچه بازی این چه کار است
که بر وی عارف و عامی دچار است

اورپایی بدان گردن فرازی
نداند راه و رسم بچه بازی

چو باشد ملک ایران محشر خر
خر نر میسپوزد بر خر نر

حجاب دختران ماه غبغب
پسرها را کند همخوابه شب

که تا این قوم در بند حجابند
گرفتار همین شی عجابند

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
At first, I thought in this forum there would be no dispute and this would be a non-issue.

No hijab, because hijab is just stupid. Nobody should ever be forced to wear or not to wear hijab, because it's a personal decision. However, if someone does not follow logic and evidence, and wants to wear hijab, then so be it, there are a lot of stupid people around. That's just one more stupid person with a stamp on their forehead that I am stupid (and I am talking about the situation that there is no compulsory hijab and someone freely chooses hijab.)
You want to teach your daughter your bias against hijab and try to make her follow you. That is because in YOUR opinion hijab is stupid. That is not different than an akhund teaching her daughter to wear hijab! What everyone here is saying is to let her grow up and make that decision herself. Because that's a highly personal decision. It's as if your father would teach you not to wear jeans at all times while in reality you should be free to choose your own cloths when you are grown up. You should let your daughter be free as you are free.

Also, the comment that I am a man and don't have to decide makes no sense. Women have sexual urges too, so why don't you cover up? Just because there is no law requiring you, you are not stopped from covering up. So, you have chosen not to wear hijab.
I don't know what you are trying to say here. who said this?

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
You want to teach your daughter your bias against hijab and try to make her follow you. That is because in YOUR opinion hijab is stupid. That is not different than an akhund teaching her daughter to wear hijab! What everyone here is saying is to let her grow up and make that decision herself. Because that's a highly personal decision. It's as if your father would teach you not to wear jeans at all times while in reality you should be free to choose your own cloths when you are grown up. You should let your daughter be free as you are free.
To think hijab is stupid is no different than what Akhund is teaching her daughter? Are you for real? Man, I don't know what to say. As I said people can do whatever they want, and others have the right to judge them for their decision. Like, if someone wants to worship a cow, he is free to do so, and I just call him stupid. I won't stop him, but if in light of all the evidence he still thinks that the cow is holy, he is ignorant and stupid. Just like hijab. If someone has a choice to not wear hijab, but still does it, she is ignorant and stupid. Your logic really sucks. Highly personal decision to wear hijab? Of course, it is. However, if someone decides to do it, in my opinion (not yours), is simply stupid. Based on your logic, if you have a daughter, just let her get wasted and drink all day long as well, and don't tell her what you think, because you should let your daughter to be free. For me, it's my duty to talk about any issue, but let them do their own research and make the final decision. See the difference? If you want to abdicate your responsibility as a parent, and let others, like Akhunds, teach your kids, that's up to you.

You sound like you have no compassion for women who are forced to wear hijab that you compare it with wearing jeans. Listen, they are ruining people's lives and taking their freedom away, and you compare it with jeans. I am amazed people still don't understand what hijab does to women. You have normalized this prison that is made for women. As I said, why don't you cover up yourself? It sounds dumb right? It's because it is not normal to you, but because you/we grew up seeing women wearing hijab, so you think it's normal. Not it is NOT normal. It's crazy. Nobody deserves to live like that. Us, men, have a lot to apologize for to Iranian women for putting them through this, and accepting this situation.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
To think hijab is stupid is no different than what Akhund is teaching her daughter? Are you for real? Man, I don't know what to say. As I said people can do whatever they want, and others have the right to judge them for their decision. Like, if someone wants to worship a cow, he is free to do so, and I just call him stupid. I won't stop him, but if in light of all the evidence he still thinks that the cow is holy, he is ignorant and stupid. Just like hijab. If someone has a choice to not wear hijab, but still does it, she is ignorant and stupid. Your logic really sucks. Highly personal decision to wear hijab? Of course, it is. However, if someone decides to do it, in my opinion (not yours), is simply stupid. Based on your logic, if you have a daughter, just let her get wasted and drink all day long as well, and don't tell her what you think, because you should let your daughter to be free. For me, it's my duty to talk about any issue, but let them do their own research and make the final decision. See the difference? If you want to abdicate your responsibility as a parent, and let others, like Akhunds, teach your kids, that's up to you.

You sound like you have no compassion for women who are forced to wear hijab that you compare it with wearing jeans. Listen, they are ruining people's lives and taking their freedom away, and you compare it with jeans. I am amazed people still don't understand what hijab does to women. You have normalized this prison that is made for women. As I said, why don't you cover up yourself? It sounds dumb right? It's because it is not normal to you, but because you/we grew up seeing women wearing hijab, so you think it's normal. Not it is NOT normal. It's crazy. Nobody deserves to live like that. Us, men, have a lot to apologize for to Iranian women for putting them through this, and accepting this situation.
Dude calm down. If you read my text properly, you see we are actually on the same page but have a misunderstanding. I agree with you about COMPULSORY hijab! That is stupid and yes, we men have a lot to apologize for to Iranian women. But if the hijab is not compulsory and still some women decide to wear it, it is their own free personal choice! If women choose freely to wear hijab, that can exactly be compared to you wearing jeans. That's also a selection of their own cloths, no matter the reason. Trying to teach your daughter how to wear her cloths is way different to trying to teach her not to get drunk all day long. An akhund also tries to teach her daughter how to wear her cloths. In that sense, what you are saying is just the other side of the same coin.

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
Dude calm down. If you read my text properly, you see we are actually on the same page but have a misunderstanding. I agree with you about COMPULSORY hijab! That is stupid and yes, we men have a lot to apologize for to Iranian women. But if the hijab is not compulsory and still some women decide to wear it, it is their own free personal choice! If women choose freely to wear hijab, that can exactly be compared to you wearing jeans. That's also a selection of their own cloths, no matter the reason. Trying to teach your daughter how to wear her cloths is way different to trying to teach her not to get drunk all day long. An akhund also tries to teach her daughter how to wear her cloths. In that sense, what you are saying is just the other side of the same coin.
We are just partly on the same page. Hijab is based on ideology and religious belief, and is very different than a fashion taste in jeans. When someone puts hijab on, she is following an ideology and a religion. You are mixing things up to make a point here. Hijab is not just clothes or a choice in clothes. Please don't equate hijab with regular clothes. Hijab represents an ideology, where clothes is just a simple taste in fashion. When an akhund tells her daughter (and all other women and forces them) to wear hijab, it's for religious reasons, and not is not making a fashion statement. Very different than giving your opinion to another person what looks good on her.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
We are just partly on the same page. Hijab is based on ideology and religious belief, and is very different than a fashion taste in jeans. When someone puts hijab on, she is following an ideology and a religion. You are mixing things up to make a point here. Hijab is not just clothes or a choice in clothes. Please don't equate hijab with regular clothes. Hijab represents an ideology, where clothes is just a simple taste in fashion. When an akhund tells her daughter (and all other women and forces them) to wear hijab, it's for religious reasons, and not is not making a fashion statement. Very different than giving your opinion to another person what looks good on her.
Yes, you want to tell your daughter what ideology is good and what is bad according to you! The same way an akhund does to his daughter. Don't you see this is the same procedure? Ideologies are highly personal dude! You need to let your daughter choose her own ideology, cloths, etc. That is not the same as letting her getting drunk all day. That is a personal choice and if she happens to choose an ideology which goes against yours, as long as it's a free choice and it doesn't hurt anybody, you simply need to respect that! Even if it means that she wants to cover her face like the Arabs do! What you want to do is brainwashing your daughter to agree with what YOU think is right. The same way an akhund does to his daughter.

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
Yes, you want to tell your daughter what ideology is good and what is bad according to you! The same way an akhund does to his daughter. Don't you see this is the same procedure? Ideologies are highly personal dude! You need to let your daughter choose her own ideology, cloths, etc. That is not the same as letting her getting drunk all day. That is a personal choice and if she happens to choose an ideology which goes against yours, as long as it's a free choice and it doesn't hurt anybody, you simply need to respect that! Even if it means that she wants to cover her face like the Arabs do! What you want to do is brainwashing your daughter to agree with what YOU think is right. The same way an akhund does to his daughter.
Not sure if you have a kid, but if you do, good luck man. This is what they would call false equivalency when you compare parental advice to akhund's advice (who claims to be speaking for God.) You make it sound like giving advice to your kid with evidence supporting it is like some dumb akhund telling a kid that God wants you to wear hijab so you don't go to hell. Telling your kid that some ideology has no support or evidence behind it is not forcing an ideology onto your kid, it's simply rejecting dumb ideas and teaching them to be analytical and not accept anything without support and evidence. This is teaching free thinking, which is opposite to teaching an ideology. If you teach your kids free thinking, they would never ever wear a hijab, that's just 100%. I cannot imagine a free thinker choosing to wear a hijab. I am done talking about this. Don't want to beat the dead horse, since I have said all I could about this subject.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Not sure if you have a kid, but if you do, good luck man. This is what they would call false equivalency when you compare parental advice to akhund's advice (who claims to be speaking for God.) You make it sound like giving advice to your kid with evidence supporting it is like some dumb akhund telling a kid that God wants you to wear hijab so you don't go to hell. Telling your kid that some ideology has no support or evidence behind it is not forcing an ideology onto your kid, it's simply rejecting dumb ideas and teaching them to be analytical and not accept anything without support and evidence. This is teaching free thinking, which is opposite to teaching an ideology. If you teach your kids free thinking, they would never ever wear a hijab, that's just 100%. I cannot imagine a free thinker choosing to wear a hijab. I am done talking about this. Don't want to beat the dead horse, since I have said all I could about this subject.
Fair enough. I respect your opinion, even if I don't agree with you. because to me teaching free thinking is saying to your daughter: Girl, this is how and why I am the way I am. You go figure out for yourself what ideology, cloths, religious belief, political view, etc. you want or don't want to have. Because these are all personal choices.

Meehandoost

Bench Warmer
Sep 4, 2005
The whole problem starts with the question, dude. Why would any father/mother have any conversation with their daughter to recommend/force Hijab on them? What is the difference between a boy's hair and girl's hair that girl's hair has to be covered as of 'certain age'?

Even in our grandparents' era, they didnt have such conversation with their daughters about Hijab, why should we in 21st century? Thanks to existence of library and books, our daughters can read books , do some research on their own and decide what they want to wear/do with their body.
Niloufar jan, I wasn't suggesting that one should, rather wondering if one "would" and treat girls differently, like some evidently do.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
مشکل ما اینجاست
که از یک زاویه به امور نگاه میکنیم
مثلا کسی نباید دخرتش را مجبور کند که حجاب بپوشد
در مقابل اگر همان شخصی که دخترش را مجبور نکرده که حجاب بپوشد
یک دختر دیگری داشت و دختره خواست حجاب بپوشد
من مطمئا هستم گه او را مجبور میکند که حجاب نپوشد
البته این رو که میگم بین ما ایرانی ها خیلی اتفاق میفته
ریچارد داوکینز داشت با یک نفر بحث میکرد
و بحث به انجا کشید که داوکینز گفت تو حق نداری بچه هایت را مجبور کنی که به کلیسا بروند و سعیی کنی که انها را متقاعد به مسیحیت کنی
طرف گفت اگر برفرض بچه هایم خودشان خواستند چه
داوکینز گفت بچه هیچوقت بجز اینکه پدر و مادر او را متقاعدکنند کاری نمیکند !!ا
در صورتی که خود داوکینز دخترش که هیچ سعی میکند بقیه را متقاعد کند که به کلیسا نروند !!!آ
:--confuse
این مشکل ماست
حالا من نمیگم میهندوست ولی اشخاصی مثل میهندوست با همین طرز فکر اگر فردا بچه شان فرضا خواست برود و مسلمون شود یا کمونیست یا هرچیز دیگر
مینشینند سه روز برایشان روضه میخوانند که حضرت بهاالله چه گفت و چه نگفت

lol,

dawkins hich vaght ham chin chizi nagoft ke bache hich vaght ....

mese joohoodaa to ham nesf raast nest dooroogh minivisi fek mikoni mardom kharan

May 9, 2004
lol,

dawkins hich vaght ham chin chizi nagoft ke bache hich vaght ....

mese joohoodaa to ham nesf raast nest dooroogh minivisi fek mikoni mardom kharan
نه جانم
اینطور که پیداست تو با عقاید اشخاصی مثل داوکینز و افراطی تر از او مثل سام هاریس خیلی هم اشنا نیستی
اون بحث رو نمیتونم از بین صدها بحث داوکینز که هر کدام یک ساعت اندی است و ان گفته تنها یک دقیقه بود پیدا کنم
اینجا تنها خلاصه ای از نامه ریچارد داوکینز به دختر10 ساله اش (مال چندین سال پیشه ) رو به فارسی می زنم تا ببینی
عقیده او چیست و چطور می خواهد مثلا یک مسلمان یا مسیحی و یهودی پندارهای غیر مادی رو که باور دارند به بچه هایشان یاد ندهدن
یا به قول داوکینز یاد دادن انها دست کمی از تجاوز به یک کودک ندارد
در صورتی که او در این نامه می خواهد به دخترش بگوید هرچیزی که با ماده و مادیت جور در نیامد غیر قابل قبول است
یعنی درست نظر یک ماده گرا محض
فکر کنم متوجه شدی چی میخوام بگم ؟
یعنی او نظر خودش را که بر علم و حواس پنج گانه است را صد درصد میداند و می خواهد که دخترش از این روش مادی تنها این روش
اساس زندگی خود را بگذارد
یعنی همان تابعیت از پدر
در صورتی که اگر یک مسیحی یا مسلمان و یهودی یا هر ایین دیگری به بچه اش نظر خود را بخواهد بقبولاند
از نظر داوکینز اشتباه است
قطعه کوچکی از نامه داوکینز به دختر 10 ساله اش

هم اکنون که ده ساله شده ای میخواهم درباره مسائلی برایت بنویسم که به نظرم مهم هستند
ایا هیچ وقت فکر کرده ای که ما چگونه به چیزهایی که میدانیم پی برده ایم؟
نخست سنت را با هم بررسی کنیم
چند ماه پیش به یک برنامه تلویزیونی دعوت شده بودم که در ان پنجاه کودک از دین های گوناگون گرد هم امده بودند
وقتی از انها در مورد عقایدشان سئوال شد پاسخ های انها کوچکترین ارتباطی با مدرک نداشت
سنت ها از هیچ و پوچ اغاز میشود
ولی علم بنا بر حواس پنچ گانه مسائل را جواب میدهد
--
بعد یکسری روضه خوانی که دنیای ما فقط یک دنیای مادی است و هر نظریه و عقیده ای خارج از حیطه علم و مادیات پوچ و نادرست است
خوب اینجا داوکینز مستقیما به دخترش همان را میگوید که یک اخوند به بچه اش میگوید و یک کشیش به فرزندانش
اخوند هم نامه ی به دخترش می نوشت توی همین مایه ها بود
مثلا نامه حجت السلام و المسلمین به دخترش
دختر عزیزم بدان که دنیا فقط این جهان مادی نیست و انهایی که میگویند فقط این جهان مادی وجود دارد در خطا هستند
چنانکه علم نمی تواند چیزهایی را ثابت کند که غیر مادی هستند
حتی خود علم بارها اصولی را که حقیقت علمی محض دانسته میشده را رد کرده
یعنی تکیه بر مادیات نمیتواند جوابگوی همه ان چیزهایی که درک میکنیم احساس میکنیم باشد
وسلام نامه تمام
حال از نظر مضمون نامه حجت الکفار با حجت الاسلام چه فرقی میکند
بجز اینکه هر دو می خواهد افکار خود را به بچه بقبولانند

Meehandoost

Bench Warmer
Sep 4, 2005
No hijab, because hijab is just stupid.
Or perhaps it is even worse and hijab is demeaning to women. It seeks to subjugate women by literally presenting them as second class citizens. It puts the entire responsibility of chastity on women because under the notion of hijab, men are too savage to behave like civilized human beings. Perhaps men that are so savage and so easily aroused should cover their eyes or sit inside their homes, raising the children, and associating only with men and women that are related to them (mahrams), because the shortcoming seems to be from them!

Keep voting!

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
^^^ I think you forgot your own question. You said if you were a woman would you put on hijab. Obviously a woman who decides to do it is not because she wants to demean women. Also, a parent who tell his or her child to put on hijab is not aiming to demean his or her child. Rather, it's based on religion, which is in turn based on stupidity and ignorance. The end result is demeaning women, but that is not the reason.

As I said, those men and women who are for hijab, they need to require hijab for both sexes, and not just women. They are hypocrites.

Meehandoost

Bench Warmer
Sep 4, 2005
^^^ I think you forgot your own question. You said if you were a woman would you put on hijab. Obviously a woman who decides to do it is not because she wants to demean women. Also, a parent who tell his or her child to put on hijab is not aiming to demean his or her child. Rather, it's based on religion, which is in turn based on stupidity and ignorance. The end result is demeaning women, but that is not the reason.

As I said, those men and women who are for hijab, they need to require hijab for both sexes, and not just women. They are hypocrites.
Fair enough, that was the question.

At the same time there are many women who don't know any better and demean themselves and all other women. Did you see the video of the woman on Iranian TV that was giving advice to other women that even if their husbands are abusive to stay with them, wash their feet and kiss their feet and so on? This is the result of bad education which conditions the women into being inferior and subservient to men. By education is meant in life not science and math. This is why hijab is a symbol of that mentality and there is no justification for it. This is further evidence that the ideology that teaches that and enforces it is totally out of step with modernity and belongs in the past.

It is nice that some try to be liberal and accepting, but when it comes to ideas such as hijab, we must speak against it. Outdated practices such as this thrive in a liberal atmosphere because they are invasive. In a garden if the gardener practices liberalism, it will taken over by weeds.

The other challenge for Muslim Iranians to speak against hijab is because they associate it with some one they know or used to know, grand mother, aunt, mother, some one. However, viewed independently on its own, it becomes quite clear how discriminatory and demeaning it is to half of society. It is no different than forcing non-Muslims to pay (jazyya) tax or Jews to wear a patch on their clothing. All belong in the dust bin of history.

Meehandoost

Bench Warmer
Sep 4, 2005
Some people seem to have missed the point about education. By education is meant life education for today and based on the challenges of today. In today's world a woman walking down the street without a veil is not a problem, rather is expected as people see no difference in the way a man or a woman should dress that would be consistent with modernity and propriety. Every one dresses for the place and occasion, where one may put on a suit for going to work, another jeans and shirt and jacket and so on, and they both might wear something more casual for going shopping or shorts and t shirts for going to the park. Even mentioning this seems ridiculous for some that why do we even have to talk about it; it's just natural.

In this day and age, in this time, how does wearing a veil or a scarf on the head of women enhances society? This is the discussion. And I would really encourage, especially those that are in favour of hijab, to speak on its benefits. It's ironic that those in favour of hijab decry about their human rights and choices to wear hijab when they come to open and free societies, yet they don't afford the same freedom to people that don't want to wear hijab in their countries! If they say in Iran for instance that hijab is part of the country's dress code (which it is not according to the people), why do they complain about other countries when they say not wearing hijab is their code, especially when they have a strong case in terms of security. So forget what others do, why is it that YOU are in favour of hijab? And don't be shy, keep voting!

May 9, 2004
Some people seem to have missed the point about education. By education is meant life education for today and based on the challenges of today. In today's world a woman walking down the street without a veil is not a problem, rather is expected as people see no difference in the way a man or a woman should dress that would be consistent with modernity and propriety. Every one dresses for the place and occasion, where one may put on a suit for going to work, another jeans and shirt and jacket and so on, and they both might wear something more casual for going shopping or shorts and t shirts for going to the park. Even mentioning this seems ridiculous for some that why do we even have to talk about it; it's just natural.

In this day and age, in this time, how does wearing a veil or a scarf on the head of women enhances society? This is the discussion. And I would really encourage, especially those that are in favour of hijab, to speak on its benefits. It's ironic that those in favour of hijab decry about their human rights and choices to wear hijab when they come to open and free societies, yet they don't afford the same freedom to people that don't want to wear hijab in their countries! If they say in Iran for instance that hijab is part of the country's dress code (which it is not according to the people), why do they complain about other countries when they say not wearing hijab is their code, especially when they have a strong case in terms of security. So forget what others do, why is it that YOU are in favour of hijab? And don't be shy, keep voting!
به نظر من موضوع حجاب در ایران با سیاست امیخته شده به همین خاطر
با کشف حجاب الان مخالفت شدیدی میکنند
والا نه در اسلام و نه در مجتمع ایرانی رسم نبوده که همه به یک شکل لباس بپوشند یا اینکه در شکل لباس پوشیدن معیار مشخصی بوده باشد و به زور
کسی را مجبور کنند که چه بپوشد چه نپوشد
بجز در یکی دو مقطع زمانی مانند کشف حجاب رضا شاه و حجاب اجباری الان
ولی الان همانطور که گفتم حجاب با سیاست دولت به هم امیخته شده است
و کشف حجاب و حتی به قول خودشان بدحجابی را یک نا فرمانی مدنی می بینند
و با ان به این شکل برخورد میکنند
والا اگر حکومت جمهوری اسلامی بداند که کشف حجاب ضرری به رژیم وارد نمیکند و در پی ان نافرمانی های مدنی بیشتر نمیشود
همین فردا اعلام خواهد کرد که هرکس هرچیزی دلش خواست بپوشد
چنانکه فکر کنم یاد دارید اویل انقلاب حتی مردانی که استین کوتاه می پوشیدند را منع میکردند !!ا
یا مثلا موهای بلند یک تابو بود که این اصلا نه ربطی حتی به اسلام و دین داشت نه چیز دیگری
یا کراوت و فکل که باز به شکل بی حجابی تابو شد
این کروات و فکل و بی حجابی را انقلابیون بعد از اینکه تمکین کردند از یک طرف مظهر رژیم سابق و رضا شاه و کشف حجاب دانستند
و از طرف دیگر حجاب که یک فرض اسلامی است را بیش از پیش تبلیغ و بد حجابی را مذمت کردند
و کم کم حجاب مظهر انقلابیون و بد حجاب مظهر ضد انقلاب شد والا
اصلا حساسیتی بر این موضوع حجاب نخواهد بود نه اسلام و نه هیچ دین و ایین دیگری حجاب یا هر پوشش دیگری را اجباری نکرده است
در جایی مجتمع و فرهنگ باعث میشود که نوعی پوشش همه گیر شود و کسی که از این قاعده کج میرود
در بین ان مجتمع منبوذ میشود
چنانکه مثلا اگر در سواحل برهنه که هرکسی می بایستی بعد از مکان مشخصی همه لباسهایش را از تن در اورد
اگر شما با پیراهن داخل شوید یا از ورد شما جلوگیری میکنند یا در ان جمع منبوذ خواهید شد
حالا حتی اگر قانونی هم در ان سواحل نباشد

خود انهایی هم که در مقابل رژیم قرار گرفته اند میدانند که موضوع موضوع بالاتر از حجاب است و فقط منظور ازادی پوشیدن حجاب یا بی حجابی نیست

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir

What amazes me a lot of guys in west support this (read comments on YT) but they also don;t hesitate to hire prostitutes as Islam has left a way out for men.

Meehandoost

Bench Warmer
Sep 4, 2005
Another example of this way of thinking by another woman on Iranian TV talking about kissing the feet of abusive husbands:
https://www.rferl.org/a/iran-state-...-wash-kiss-husband-feet-apology/29009708.html

Even though the Iranian TV apologized for her comments, surely that thinking has not changed over night and there are women like that both inside and outside Iran who are conditioned to view themselves as subservient to men and the veil as a symbol of their chastity. Yet none can explain the veil and its benefits, but simply do it because they learnt it!

Same as the inferiority complex, if not deliberate machination, of some Iranians that say Iran will always be the same and never free! Such attitudes are counter productive to be sure, yet steel our resolve to never stop fighting for freedom and equality of all people, even if they themselves cannot yet understand or appreciate it!!