Poop was born Jewish??!

RoozbehAzadi

National Team Player
Nov 19, 2002
Thanks to Ref in the updates post for this, but I think it deserves its own thread.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad revealed to have Jewish past

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's vitriolic attacks on the Jewish world hide an astonishing secret, evidence uncovered by The Daily Telegraph shows.

By Damien McElroy and Ahmad Vahdat
Published: 7:30AM BST 03 Oct 2009

Ahmadinejad showing papers during election. It shows that his family's previous name was Jewish

A photograph of the Iranian president holding up his identity card during elections in March 2008 clearly shows his family has Jewish roots.
A close-up of the document reveals he was previously known as Sabourjian – a Jewish name meaning cloth weaver.
The short note scrawled on the card suggests his family changed its name to Ahmadinejad when they converted to embrace Islam after his birth.
The Sabourjians traditionally hail from Aradan, Mr Ahmadinejad's birthplace, and the name derives from the Jewish for "weaver of the Sabour", the name for the Jewish Tallit shawl in Persia. The name is even on the list of reserved names for Iranian Jews compiled by Iran's Ministry of the Interior.
Experts last night suggested Mr Ahmadinejad's track record for hate-filled attacks on Jews could be an overcompensation to hide his past.
Ali Nourizadeh, of the Centre for Arab and Iranian Studies, said: "This aspect of Mr Ahmadinejad's background explains a lot about him.
"Every family that converts into a different religion takes a new identity by condemning their old faith.
"By making anti-Israeli statements he is trying to shed any suspicions about his Jewish connections. He feels vulnerable in a radical Shia society."
A London-based expert on Iranian Jewry said that "jian" ending to the name specifically showed the family had been practising Jews.
"He has changed his name for religious reasons, or at least his parents had," said the Iranian-born Jew living in London. "Sabourjian is well known Jewish name in Iran."
A spokesman for the Iranian embassy in London said it would not be drawn on Mr Ahmadinejad's background. "It's not something we'd talk about," said Ron Gidor, a spokesman.
The Iranian leader has not denied his name was changed when his family moved to Tehran in the 1950s. But he has never revealed what it was change from or directly addressed the reason for the switch.
Relatives have previously said a mixture of religious reasons and economic pressures forced his blacksmith father Ahmad to change when Mr Ahmadinejad was aged four.
The Iranian president grew up to be a qualified engineer with a doctorate in traffic management. He served in the Revolutionary Guards militia before going on to make his name in hardline politics in the capital.
During this year's presidential debate on television he was goaded to admit that his name had changed but he ignored the jibe.
However Mehdi Khazali, an internet blogger, who called for an investigation of Mr Ahmadinejad's roots was arrested this summer.
Mr Ahmadinejad has regularly levelled bitter criticism at Israel, questioned its right to exist and denied the Holocaust. British diplomats walked out of a UN meeting last month after the Iranian president denounced Israel's 'genocide, barbarism and racism.'
Benjamin Netanyahu made an impassioned denunciation of the Iranian leader at the same UN summit. "Yesterday, the man who calls the Holocaust a lie spoke from this podium," he said. "A mere six decades after the Holocaust, you give legitimacy to a man who denies the murder of six million Jews while promising to wipe out the State of Israel, the State of the Jews. What a disgrace. What a mockery of the charter of the United Nations."
Mr Ahmadinejad has been consistently outspoken about the Nazi attempt to wipe out the Jewish race. "They have created a myth today that they call the massacre of Jews and they consider it a principle above God, religions and the prophets," he declared at a conference on the holocaust staged in Tehran in 2006.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this is true it's really a huge shock. I thought Poop may have been one of those Iranians who centuries ago was Jewish and then during the Safavid Dynasty his family converted to Shia Islam. But if he was actually born Jewish in this day and age, it's a completely different story. This is really astonishing if it's true. For me, it's on par with the shock I had when reading about raping of men and boys in IRI jails after the selection protests. This is really incredible!

IraneMan

Bench Warmer
Mar 14, 2009
Sydney
Is Ahmadinejad trying to hide his Jewish roots by bashing Israel?

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's scathing attacks against Israel and his repeated denials of the Nazi Holocaust could be motivated by a desire to conceal his own Jewish roots, an Iran expert told The Daily Telegraph on Saturday.

The British newspaper examined the Iranian leader's identity card which he displayed in public during his country's elections in March 2008.

The ID card bears his family's original surname, Sabourjian, which is a Jewish name that means cloth weaver, according to The Daily Telegraph.

The Sabourjians have historically been concentrated in the same region of Iran where Ahmadinejad was born, according to the report.

Ahmadinejad's identity papers indicate that his family changed its name and converted to Islam after he was born, the British newspaper said.

Iranian observers suggested that the president's constant verbal assault against Israel and Jews may be an attempt to prove his loyalty to Shia Islam while making every effort to hide his Jewish past.

"This aspect of Mr Ahmadinejad's background explains a lot about him," Iranian studies expert Ali Nourizadeh told The Telegraph. "Every family that converts into a different religion takes a new identity by condemning their old faith."

"By making anti-Israeli statements he is trying to shed any suspicions about his Jewish connections," Nourizadeh said. "He feels vulnerable in a radical Shia society.

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
Did Hilter have a Jewish bloodline?

Also, I told you guys about the verse in Koran that says those Jews who did not respect Sabbath were turned into monkeys. Koran is talking about AN and his family.

May 12, 2007
I cann't find it now but i once saw a pic of him from when he was two
or 3 years old. Looked an ordinary family. The rest was in nice clothes
women without Hejab.
He was very different. It is obv that he is not ideologically bound to
Islam but has joined IR gang for financial and other adantage.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
[ame="http://forums.iransportspress.com/showthread.php?t=61652"]Is AN a Jew? - Community - IranSportsPress.com[/ame]

Bauvafa

Bench Warmer
Oct 26, 2004

I wonder if Mahmood knows anything about the evil garbage these satanic creatures teach in their Babylonian Talmudic seminaries. :)

RoozbehAzadi

National Team Player
Nov 19, 2002
Zob Ahan I realized there was another thread on this but thought that it was about Poop's background, his ancestors, being Jewish. I never thought that Poop was actually born as Jewish and converted to Islam when he was a kid. That makes this a really crazy situation.

Aug 15, 2009
Hala biyayeem va masaln Aghaye Ahmadi Nejad az yek khanevadeh Yahodi motvalde shodeh ast !!!! Aya in farghi dar in Jaryanat ijad mikonad ??

May 9, 2004

I wonder if Mahmood knows anything about the evil garbage these satanic creatures teach in their Babylonian Talmudic seminaries. :)
جناب داور
اکثر ایرانیان در این مورد چیزی نمی دانند حتی بسیاری از محققان
بعد از ان فکر می کنم احمدی نژاد می خواهد جبهه دیگری را در برابر اسرائیل تقویت کند و ان برادران یهودی هستند که به صهیونیسم
اعتقاد ندارند

متشکرم

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Do you remember how AN dodged Karoubi's question? Karoubi said my full name is Mehdi Karoubi what is yours? AN looked at him like a khar looking at his nalband.

Oct 18, 2002
704 Houser
Hala biyayeem va masaln Aghaye Ahmadi Nejad az yek khanevadeh Yahodi motvalde shodeh ast !!!! Aya in farghi dar in Jaryanat ijad mikonad ??

عجب فرمایشی می کنید! آقای باوفا از پنج سال پیش كه احمدی نژاد انتخاب شد هزاران قطعه دستمال کاغذی را در تجسم آقای احمدی نژاد به حدر داده. شما فکر نمیکنید چه ضربه روحی بزرگی به این طفل معصوم وارد شده الان كه فهمیده این همه اصطکاک را بیخودی صرف یک جهود کرده ؟ کی به فکر درخت هاست؟

Aug 15, 2009
عجب فرمایشی می کنید! آقای باوفا از پنج سال پیش كه احمدی نژاد انتخاب شد هزاران قطعه دستمال کاغذی را در تجسم آقای احمدی نژاد به حدر داده. شما فکر نمیکنید چه ضربه روحی بزرگی به این طفل معصوم وارد شده الان كه فهمیده این همه اصطکاک را بیخودی صرف یک جهود کرده ؟ کی به فکر درخت هاست؟
Doste Aziz, bandeh dar in mored nemitonam ezhare nazari konam. Ama Vaghean baram taasof angiz hast ke Gozashteh Dinni yek Irani, manbae Ghezavat ma basheh baray In Fard !!!!

Yadam hast ke chandin sal ghabl, shayeh kardeh bodan ke Pedar Bozorg Larijani ham Babi bodeh va .....

Jul 2, 2006
به شما جه كه رئيس جمهور ايران يهودي بوده يا مسيحي اصلا كافر بوده به شما جه مربوطه شما برين او رئيس افريقاييتون با اون زن زشتش رو بجسبين زنيكه انكار از تو فيلم وحشتناك دراومده نكبت موهاش رو كوتاه كني ميشه يك مرد تمام عيار

Attachments

Mobarez

Football Fan
Jun 23, 2009
به شما جه كه رئيس جمهور ايران يهودي بوده يا مسيحي اصلا كافر بوده به شما جه مربوطه شما برين او رئيس افريقاييتون با اون زن زشتش رو بجسبين زنيكه انكار از تو فيلم وحشتناك دراومده نكبت موهاش رو كوتاه كني ميشه يك مرد تمام عيار

I know your taste:

Attachments