Price of laying somebody to rest in Iran...

Exoma

Ball Boy
Jul 15, 2005
Hey, guys!

My mother unfortunately is going to pass away in 4 - 7 weeks due to cancer...
We live in Canada right now, but I was wondering how much it is for someone to be laid to rest in Iran?

Do we have to buy the land ourselves? Has anybody done this before? If anybody knows, I would be ever so grateful if you told me! Thank you very much!

Exoma

Ball Boy
Jul 15, 2005
Exoma Jan, I'm very sorry about your mother my friend, I wish I could do something or be able to help. Stay strong and dont give up hope. Regards,
Thank you very much! This has been hard for me, as I'm afraid she might not be there for my 21st birthday on August 10th! :(

But again, thank you for your kind words.

IPride

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Hey man,

I'm very sorry to hear about your mom. I really am and I know It's going to be very difficult for you...but make sure it makes you a stronger and better person.

I hope someone knowledgeable can help you out here.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
if she is still able to travel. I would suggest going to iran and having the last moments of her valuable life over there.

that way the logistics could be arranged better.

there is another way and that is to contac the embassy after your mother has been passed away to send the coffin to Iran.

http://daftar.org/far/forms_far.asp?formcat=vitalrecords&lang=Far

look all the way on the bottom I think in canada Iranian embassy should have something similar.

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
I am really sorry to hear this exoma jaan ,ta onja ke mitooni ghavi baash , ghavi boodane to baese khosh-haliye madaret mishe .Stay strong and dont give up hope . I lost my grandfather not long ago . you have to go to funeral home and talk to them , just to give you an estimate it runs about $7000 or more to send the body to iran . In Iran we had appropriate funeral with $2000 to $3000 .

Oct 1, 2004
Exoma jan. I am very sorry to hear this. I really don't know what to say.

As for Beheshte Zahra, the plot will probably cost around 10,000 dollars or so. Contacting the embassy would probably get you some answers as well.

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
Exoma jAn, my heart is with you my friend.
I had to go through a similar expeience with my dad after his stroke. Stay strong!
Remember! She will always stay alive in you. If I find anything out, I will let you know.
I think Mr. Thick can probably find out since he lives in Iran.

Silverton

National Team Player
Nov 6, 2004
Very sorry to hear this. Pray for her, surely God answers prayers and miracles do happen.

Stay strong Exoma jan.

God is One.

Mr Thick

IPL Player
Oct 21, 2002
Exoma jan, can you give me detailed specifics, i hate to ask this but are you planning to bring your dearest before her time or after to Iran?