Qatar,s Bid 2022

SSdemon

Bench Warmer
Jun 22, 2005
At Home
Qatar is a very intriguing opponent and probably should serve as the US' biggest worry. It's in the heart of the Persian Gulf which has always served as major power base for Sepp Blatter's reign as FIFA President. Additionally, it would bring the World Cup to the Arab world for the first time. Of course, Qatar also sits on the world's third largest gas reserve, so money would not be an issue for its bid. Would FIFA require nothing but domed venues for a summer tournament to be held in the Middle East? Maybe, and Qatar might not even blink at that kind of expense. Finally, Qatar is in the midst of a major sports push after hosting the 2006 Asian Games. The country is already hosting the 2011 AFC Asian Cup and is also bidding on the 2020 Olympic Games. While Qatar still has some hurdles to overcome (no stadiums over 50,000 capacity), its staggering financial capacity will make it a difficult opponent for the US bid. All that being said, the US can point to its stadiums and hotel infrastructure and say that it could host a World Cup right now. Qatar cannot say the same.
by Aaron Stoller.

Capture3.JPG

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture4.JPG

Capture5.JPG

Capture7.JPG

Capture9.JPG

Capture0.JPG

U can see more videos Here

http://www.qatar2022bid.com/qatars-bid/stadiums

To be honest they r doing everything to host world cup 2022 but i think its not gonna happen for Two reasons:

1st Due to Hot n dry weather in Summer...

2nd Due to qatar population...

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
All that being said, the US can point to its stadiums and hotel infrastructure and say that it could host a World Cup right now. Qatar cannot say the same.
by Aaron Stoller.

Who the fuck cares about if the US could host a WC right now? What a lunatic!
Qatar obviously want to host the 2022, so how is the readiness of the US to host it "right now" of any relevance? lol

Qatar will be ready when they have to Mr. Stoller

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
All that being said, the US can point to its stadiums and hotel infrastructure and say that it could host a World Cup right now. Qatar cannot say the same.
by Aaron Stoller.

Who the fuck cares about if the US could host a WC right now? What a lunatic!
Qatar obviously want to host the 2022, so how is the readiness of the US to host it "right now" of any relevance? lol

Qatar will be ready when they have to Mr. Stoller

LOOL exactly. I also hope Qatar gets it.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
I am all for them to get it because these gulf arabs are ready to put alot of effort in things when they are really after something and i like people who want to progress, to go forward , to make things happen... They can get it done for sure.

Oonvaght maahaa iraniaa neshestim montazere Mahdi hastim ke zohoor kone.

Foo

Elite Member
Feb 12, 2006
Den Haag, Holland
2018 will go to Europe (Holland/Belgium, Spain/Portugal, Russia or England). So in 2022 it won't be one of them, and then the candidates are Qatar, USA, Australia, Japan and South Korea.
Apparently Qatar already has a plan to combat the heat: temperature-adjustable stadiums. They're willing to invest in building stadiums in which the temperature can be adjusted to, say, 20 degrees celsius.

kflex

Ball Boy
Nov 7, 2003
Sweden
Al-Khor Stadium
Al-Khor is a brand new 45,330 capacity stadium with a stunning seashell motif and a flexible roof. The permanent lower tier seats 25,500 and the modular upper tier seats 19,830. The stadium offers spectators a stunning view of the Arabian Gulf from their seats and will be located in a sports and recreation zone.

[I[/I] I hope they go and fuck them selfes. Its persian gulf arab bitches

SSdemon

Bench Warmer
Jun 22, 2005
At Home
[I[/I] I hope they go and fuck them selfes. Its persian gulf arab bitches
Dude Al Jazeera Channel Belongs to Qatar and they Call it Gulf even Rayyah Newpaper Wrote persian Gulf 2 years ago...

Vali in Emaratihaye Haroomzade injorui hastan hey fetne mikonan...

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I don't think Qatar will get it ... simply because their population is not high enough ....

Messi19

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
I hope US gets it. Much cheaper and easier to travel and still much more options in terms of hotel, airport and other infrastructure than Qatar can come up with in 12 years. Good for them for trying though. Those stadiums look pretty sick.

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
Go to that web page and see what they say under "Al Khor" stadium:

"See the Arabian Gulf from your seat"

I didn't mind them hosting it, till I saw that. Screw them! If I had a voice, I'd make damn sure they don't get it. Go US!

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Go to that web page and see what they say under "Al Khor" stadium:

"See the Arabian Gulf from your seat"

I didn't mind them hosting it, till I saw that. Screw them! If I had a voice, I'd make damn sure they don't get it. Go US!
yeah you are right
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0Zuug0gmqQ"]YouTube- Al-Khor Stadium[/ame]