Queiroz: I'm Leaving TM After the World Cup

Nov 24, 2002
Hope we keep him ,at least until Asian cup . he knows all players etc so it would be stupid to let him go before Asian Cup at least !

Aug 13, 2003
He knows he can get better offer now. But not a good timeing for the announcement.
What is the diff if he stays after the world cup or not. The whole thin IS about this World Cup. How many coaching changes Iran had since 1997 ? 20?
30 coaching changes? We lose great coaches since the regime does not want idols on its soil. Sinezani and matrys show is a daily event. Ever wonder why Iran is the saddest country in the world? All of great coaches from domestic to foreign has left. From football, volleyball, futsal,....these coaches know their limitations in Iran. One is the weak rial versus dollar. In a bankrupted country you can no longer pay the premium price to a coach year after year. Instead They will eventually bring a parvin or mayeli kohan to take over. Everything in iran is temperory. No long term plans. The prirority is Hezbolah, Qods, Pasdaran........CQ did good. Job well done.

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
I really hope this is not true because the timing of the news is most unprofessional. For that reason I don't think it is real as Carlos is not unprofessional like Brankoslav Ivankovic.

Feb 22, 2005
That is how F*** IFF works. They dont want to pay, and they dont anyone to become too popular, so they will let him go after the world cup and hire someone 2 years before the next one. That is why Iran will never progress, but what else does progress under IR that we should expect Football to do.