Question about (marhoum) TAKHTI

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
Today, I heard a friend of mine saying the old story that the darbaar or Shah's relatives killed Takhti and said it was a suicide.

I personally don't buy that. I have many reasons not to believe this but the main one being the propaganda by the Zionist/british idiots who invented the word "revolution" and screwed most countries out of their good Kings.
They plan downfall of all the good kings from may years before. they work on an idiot like Khomeini to replace a King many many years before and use rumors, their agents (usually in form of a teacher or coworker or demonstration leaders etc.) and their news broadcast (which none of them is worth a shi* to me, that's why I threw away my TV years ago). the sons of bi***es stick to each other like termites and each does his job and help each other eat away a house, a castle or a country in a short period of time.

So I think the rumor which Takhti was murdered because he got a standing ovation and Gholamreza Pahlavi didn't, is pure bullshi*. I mean it is ridiculous. Maybe the agents did (kill him) so they could blame Shah just like they burned cinema Rex in Abadan and blamed Shah!?

Any Ideas??
Is General around?
Been away a lot myself. a lot of unwanted/unwelcome changes for me....so I have no time to get online anymore...good to see yall tho.
well some of you anyway...
later
mehdi

May 9, 2004
درود مهدی جان
کم پیدایی جانم
هرچند که من هم زیاد وقت پست کردن ندارم ولی سعی میکنم تریدها رو بخوانم
حالا درمورد این مطلبی که جنابعالی می فرمایید
اصولا در مورداینجور وقایع هرکسی به میل خودش داستانی می سازه مخصوصا اگر بشه در مورد خبر چیزی رو به چیز دیگری ربط داد
مثلا درمورد تختی و کشته شدن یا خودکشی ان مرحوم یکی زنش رو مقصر میدونه یکی برادر شاه یکی
یکی ساواک یکی خودکشی
و هرگروه هم دلایلی دارد که به نظر می رسد محکمه پسند است و مو لای درز دلایلش نمی رود
حالا ما چطور می بایستی این معما را حل کنیم که زنده یاد خود کشی کرده یا کشته شده ؟
اول می بایستی زندگی ایشان را به شکلی بررسی کنیم که حدالامکان از حرفهای این دو گروه بدور باشد
بعد از ان خودمان نقش تختی را بازی کنیم
یعنی خودمان را بگذاریم بجای تختی
برگردیم به ان دوران و کم کم پیش برویم تا روزی که ان واقعه قتل یا خودکشی رخ داده
اینجا می توانیم بهتر پی ببریم ایا تختی خودکشی کرده یا کشته شده
البته هرکسی شیوه زندگی و طرز فکر مستقل و مربوط به خودش را دارد
مثلا ممکن است شما خودتان را جای تختی قرار بدهید ودر مورد اینکه در ان اواخر به ایشان سخت گذشته
چه ازنظر خانوادگی چه ورزشی احساس نکیند که می بایستی خودکشی کنید
یا مثلا احساس نکیند که انقدرها برای رژیم گذشته خطرناک بوده اید که ساواک بخواهد شما را به قتل رساند
ولی با این همه می توانید به یکی از دو گروه یعنی معتقدین به قتل یا گروه معتقد به خودکشی فکرا نزدیکتر شوید

متشکرم

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
The unforgettable people's champion ended his own life due to his own domestic family problems but at the time the anti regime groups blamed it on savak .

The shah was extremely upset upon hearing of his death and could not sleep that night ...it is true that he was close to jebheh melli and had some concerns about the welfar of people and voiced his opinion and concerns but he was not a terrorist or an arch enemy of state to justify the regime or savak to kill him .

He was no Teymour Bakhtiyar or anything in his calibre ,he was loved by people and no one in their right mind would want to do such a stupid senseless act .

Takhti despite being a fearless and world class wrestler was a very emotional guy like a gentle giant , God bless him.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Hala what happened in his domestic life? The wife cheated? Takhti had enough love and attention not to commit suicide over ordinary issues.
I am not sure if she did or not and really don't want to know ,none of my business other people's private life even though he was a national hero and celebrety ,it was something he felt strongly about and couldn't handle ,of course what he did was wrong as he was adored by people and whole Iran cried on his passing.

Feb 22, 2005
The unforgettable people's champion ended his own life due to his own domestic family problems but at the time the anti regime groups blamed it on savak .

The shah was extremely upset upon hearing of his death and could not sleep that night ...it is true that he was close to jebheh melli and had some concerns about the welfar of people and voiced his opinion and concerns but he was not a terrorist or an arch enemy of state to justify the regime or savak to kill him .

He was no Teymour Bakhtiyar or anything in his calibre ,he was loved by people and no one in their right mind would want to do such a stupid senseless act .

Takhti despite being a fearless and world class wrestler was a very emotional guy like a gentle giant , God bless him.
Well put. Intellectual people like youself have the capacity to understand and think who does his death benefit. Killing him had zero benefit for Shah and would work to his disadvantage. Shah had many opponents that were 1000 times more threat. How come he did not kill them and the worst ones ended up running the current regime.

Nov 24, 2002
Hala what happened in his domestic life? The wife cheated? Takhti had enough love and attention not to commit suicide over ordinary issues.
I don't know if wife cheating is an ordinary thing, also a lot of strong people from outside are very sensible in their real life.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I don't know if wife cheating is an ordinary thing, also a lot of strong people from outside are very sensible in their real life.
No I mean often the only "domestic" thing that would possibly drive a man to suicide is a cheating wife. This guy had survived a very harsh childhood in some harsh neighborhoods. He wasn't a "sissy" or a super-emotional giant. I know for a fact that 2 days before his death, he signed official "will" documents and left the fate of his only child in the hands of NOT his wife, but another man. That tells me the guy didn't really want his wife to make decisions for their son. For a guy like Takhti with such a big heart and so much love to make such a decision is quite something.

Did you guys know 7 people in Iran committed suicide right after Takhti's death was announced?

Oct 1, 2004
I find it very hard to believe it was adultery. Something like that back then would have ruined his wife's reputation and some people would have even taken action against her.

From my understanding him and his wife had very different upbringings and she was a lot more "liberal" than him. He came from a generation that didn't know how to say "I love you" and didn't have the tools or know-how to deal with marital conflict.

I wish the record was set straight for once.

tajrish

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, California
If he was killed by Savak, IR would have been all over it like flies over a pile of manure. There is absolutely no evidence nor any motives behind a conspiracy theory, something that Iranians have mastered to an art form.

Nov 29, 2002
If he was killed by Savak, IR would have been all over it like flies over a pile of manure. There is absolutely no evidence nor any motives behind a conspiracy theory, something that Iranians have mastered to an art form.
Though the rest of the world is catching up! But we can give them seminars, as we are the best :)

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
مردم ما به دلیل اون فرهگ خاص که یک ادغامیست از فرهنگ شیعه که احساسات غیر منطقی, دروغ و تظاهر پایه و اساسش رو تشکیل میدن با تفکرات قبیله ای و طوایفی به علاوه مقداری فرهنگ قدیم ایرانی, کلا انسان های از نظر روحی متزلزلی هستند. ژنراسیون تختی و اون اجتماعی که درش بزرگ شده بود (اینا ترک های همدون بودن که اومده بودن جنوب شهر تهران, یعنی از دم مذهبی بودن) هم از این قاعده مستثنی نبودند. ملت ایران خیلی هاشون امروز و فرداشون مشخص نیست. هیچ بعید نیست سال ها خنده رو باشه و قهرمان و پهلوان باشه ولی تو چهار دیواری خودش انسان کاملا دیگری بوده باشه, مشکلاتش رو بروز نداده باشه, هیچ بعید نیست از نظر فکری و فرهنگی محدودیت هایی داشته که نتونسته یک سری مسائل رو هضمشون کنه, فشار هایی روش بوده که ممکنه برای یک انسان دیگر با تفکرات و فرهنگ دیگر خنده دار باشه ولی این بابا نتونسته از پس این مسائل بر بیاد. من به هیچ وجه فکر نمیکنم شاه لطمه ای به این آدم وارد کرده باشه. یا خودش واقعا کم آورده و تموم کرده یا همون داستان کثیف سینما رکس آبادان رو پیاده کردن, یعنی کشتنش و گذاشتنش به حساب شاه چون کشته شدن تختی هیچ سود و نفعی برای شاه نداشت, فقط ضرر و زیان سیاسی بهش وارد کرد.