Quick, short, sweet holiday but to where...

Babak G

News Team, ISP Managers Team
Feb 13, 2003
Parts Unknown
I wanna take a 5 day holiday for the Eid holidays the end of Ramadan and travel somewhere. I cant plan too far ahead as I dont know about my work schedule then thats why I want somewhere nice, relaxing and fun but I dont want to pay over the top either. Where do you guys propose? Cross out Oceania, North, Central and South America, so stick to Asia, Europe and possibly North Africa...

And if you have been there, tell me how much it cost you and whats so good about it. Thanks!

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
5 days only, eh?!
ur so close to Antalia, why dont u go there? ppl from EU travel all the way to relax in Antalia! Cuba/Mexico resorts are not worth the long flight considering u've got Greece-Turkey beaches very close to u.
U can do Greece, Spain. S.of France or Italy are too expensive and wont be enough for 5 days. U can do Spain though, its relaxing and cheap to stay. have been there personally. Its gonna be even cheaper if u get a villa with your friends. Its only CAD$800 in Mallorca(for instance)for one week in Xmas break!!!It should be even cheaper for March. :)

Last edited:

Babak G

News Team, ISP Managers Team
Feb 13, 2003
Parts Unknown
Haha...

Antalya too many Iranians from inside Iran! ;) Hmm Spain seems a good option. Where though? Majorca or the Canary Islands or what? And Eid al Fitr is next month Nilou not March! ;)

Amir

Bench Warmer
Mar 8, 2005
I wanna take a 5 day holiday for the Eid holidays the end of Ramadan and travel somewhere. I cant plan too far ahead as I dont know about my work schedule then thats why I want somewhere nice, relaxing and fun but I dont want to pay over the top either. Where do you guys propose? Cross out Oceania, North, Central and South America, so stick to Asia, Europe and possibly North Africa...

And if you have been there, tell me how much it cost you and whats so good about it. Thanks!
very affordable, relaxing, fun and close enough to dxb for 5 days: sharm el sheikh, egypt

check with the travel agencies, i think theres a very good 1 week package deal

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
LOOOOOL,Fariborz!!!! kheili vazet kharabe to!!!!!:1:

Haha...

Antalya too many Iranians from inside Iran! ;) Hmm Spain seems a good option. Where though? Majorca or the Canary Islands or what? And Eid al Fitr is next month Nilou not March! ;)
lol,hehe good point about Antalia!;) I thought u have our own Eid as an option too.
we were discussing a x-mas trip to Spain with my friends and I found the links for it in its most beautiful areas. will pm it to you. :)
Late Oct is a dead season for them, so u can even get a better deal.

Morocco, too Ive heard is really relaxing to stay. check that out too.

turbo

Bench Warmer
Jan 10, 2003
London
dont go to turkey i was there a few days ago and although im not complaining about the experience i would not go there again...go to greece..cyprus spain etc